MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks!

I had the exact same issue before. I think we need to remove all lockscreen protection, password and fingerprint. But I'm not sure. If someone knows, go ahead and share :)
Dirty flash here from 11.0.4 to 11.0.6 and everything is fine without lose anything. Before flash i removed PIN lock screen and fingerprint

Reactions: pfnevess
Updated my poco f1 from 11.0.4 to the new 11.0.6 rom , but now SafetyNet check in magisk manager reports cstProfile false, this have never been an issue with any xiaomi-eu rom that I flashed before, it this a new change or just me have this problem ?

Format data or wipe data in twrp!

Poslano sa mog Mi 9 SE koristeći Tapatalk
Hey i wiped data and everything is OK, hieroglyphs is gone, and i try to install a xiaomi EU stable rom, twrp everything do it all, but when TWRP proces is done, hi restarts and on the screen shows like in other updates a Mi logo and under mi logo write thats phone is unlocked, and there where is write "phone unlocked" there is must show a ANDROID SING WITH 3 DOTS, but that Android logo is not showing, and phone reboot again in twrp!

Poslano sa mog Mi 9 SE koristeći Tapatalk

[QUOTE = "snoopera, post: 531602, membro: 221438"]
Atualizei meu poco f1 da 11.0.4 para a nova 11.0.6 rom, mas agora o SafetyNet check-in no magisk manager relata cstProfile false, isso nunca foi um problema com nenhum xiaomi-eu rom que eu exibi antes, é uma nova alteração ou só eu tenho esse problema?
[/CITAR]

Problem solved, reinstalled weekly and there's an extra permission about pup ups. It's working like a charm.

Hopefully a Dutch reader with a 9T Pro is reading this and telling whether it works on their phone.

Anyway, thanks for your reply.

Hi everyone, I'm in a beta compilation of the 6X, and I wanted to know if you can flash a stable one without problems. And if you can then put beta on stable?

Hi everyone, I'm in a beta compilation of the 6X, and I wanted to know if you can flash a stable one without problems. And if you can then put beta on stable?
Yes you can go from beta to stable or vice versa, you just have to wipe data, cache and dalvik, and install the ROM, if you don't wipe data you can have some problems later, data is just apps, not internal storage

I lost my root and I cannot get it back. This is what I do:

1. Install ROM
2. Start to system
3. Reboot to recovery
4. Format data
5. Install magisk.zip in twrp
6. Cant install because: Update process ended with ERROR: 1"

What am I doing wrong?

I lost my root and I cannot get it back. This is what I do:

1. Install ROM
2. Start to system
3. Reboot to recovery
4. Format data
5. Install magisk.zip in twrp
6. Cant install because: Update process ended with ERROR: 1"

What am I doing wrong?
Format data before flash rom not afterwards.

Reactions: Flacito

Thanks again. However, it seems that now I cannot even start up my system, as it goes in a bootloop.
Here are my steps:
  • Wipe data
  • install MIUI 11 EU
  • (install force encryption disabler v18) -> with or without, doesn't matter; it won't work
  • install magisk
  • bootloop
Alternatively, this does not work either:
  1. Wipe data
  2. (install force encryption disabler v18) -> with or without, doesn't matter; it won't work
  3. install magisk
  4. install MIUI 11 EU
  5. no magisk installed
Maybe I'm going now offtop for the purposes of this post though...

Thanks again. However, it seems that now I cannot even start up my system, as it goes in a bootloop.
Here are my steps:
  • Wipe data
  • install MIUI 11 EU
  • (install force encryption disabler v18) -> with or without, doesn't matter; it won't work
  • install magisk
  • bootloop
Alternatively, this does not work either:
  1. Wipe data
  2. (install force encryption disabler v18) -> with or without, doesn't matter; it won't work
  3. install magisk
  4. install MIUI 11 EU
  5. no magisk installed
Maybe I'm going now offtop for the purposes of this post though...
Don't WIPE the data FORMAT data - just like you wrote ;)

For Poco F1, at least for me 11.0.4 seems to have been a much better (smoother scrolling and better benchmarking) version than 11.0.6. I don't know why this is the case. Since I also got the Feb patch via Google update, I'll be switching back. Just thought it was weird.

Hi all.
Have a question, if someone knows the answer I appreciate some help...
Yesterday I have migrated to xiaomi.eu on my lavender...
I have unlocked bootloader, installed twrp, and... I have done a backup of my entire system before installing xiaomi.eu rom...
I don't know if the fact of having selected to do a backup of efs and vendor on the same backup, have cause the problem I'm going to describe, but:

After the backup I have done all the wipes, and installed the rom... Bootloop after installation and my sdcard not recognised...

Then, formated data, installation of the rom, some hours on te configuration and now all is OK...

My question is: can I keep my backup with the efs, partition and vendor, for later use? Because I have seen, later on, than we don't need these 3 things on our backups.... And I'm afraid one day, using these backups and brick the phone...

Beside these problems, great rom... I was missing the flawless of xiaomi.eu rom since my Vince...

Thanx all.

Use Szaki tool to safty remove it. With android auto you need to wait developer add to the list or you can manually remove it by entering package name of its.

Warning: with release 6.9+ you need JDK 11 instead of 8

Download appropriate version here: https://github.com/Szaki/XiaomiADBFastbootTools/releases Click "Assets"
Thank you for the information

And now my battery backup is way better after 3 battery drain cycles

Status
Not open for further replies.