MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
This rom is awesome on k20 pro! Thanks for sharing!
Was wondering, is there a way to change everything to English - all my news in appvault are in polish language, Microsoft news as well
uninstall App Vault app updates..

Last edited:
Reactions: bittor22
I have a Global Mi 10 Pro and I'm still waiting for bootloader unlock. I wonder if even on the xiaomi.eu, Do Not Disturb mode, even if turned on, let the notifications still sounds. It seems all xiaomi phones works that way......

Здравствуйте, кто на этой прошивке (MI9T, K20)? How does the battery hold?

May I ask How long will it take for TWRP Redmi Note 9s.

Thankyou verymuch
TWRP is not supported here at EU.
We have to wait for chinese LR team to issue an unofficial release as usual for most of the new coming phone..
Get set.
Здравствуйте, кто на этой прошивке (MI9T, K20)? How does the battery hold?
normal use and battery in good condition, never stressed it can last several years.
Don't worry!

uninstall App Vault app updates..
Hey ingbrzy thanks for the reply, I didnt have any appvault updates to uninstall..
I tried installing new version, uninstalling, clearing all data and cache, disabling sync from the xiaomi cloud, changing region from network detected to my country, nothing cant seem to change the polish language in mi browser and appvault. I did however manage to lose news altogether from appvault. Something crazy going on here lol.

Reactions: RScatch
I also have the Polish language in the appvault (news section) and it's not possible to change even though my system language is English. And the stepcounter widget doesn't work as well although steps are being counted in the Mi Health app. Mi device redmi note 6 pro, 11.0.3.0

Attachments

• IMG_20200418_234331.jpg
    IMG_20200418_234331.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 234
Reactions: snoopera
Mix 2s latest stable:
I tried to modify my modem config to get voLTE and voWIFI. unfortunately I cannot find these files in my rooted phone... Very spooky!

I also have the Polish language in the appvault (news section) and it's not possible to change even though my system language is English. And the stepcounter widget doesn't work as well although steps are being counted in the Mi Health app. Mi device redmi note 6 pro, 11.0.3.0
Same problem on Pocophone (11.0.6.0)

Reactions: snoopera
I have a RN8T, and I play PubG Mobile, but I disappointed because I realize that the game only can run to max 35/40 fps, which is very low! Not even have the options in-game to try to maximize the frame rates! Do you developers can magically get so solution to this issue? There is a app, called gfx tool that make that work, but it is not allowed to use.
Thank you in advance.

Hi I'm using Mi Max 3, After Updating to the latest version (20.3.26) Facebook/Lite and Messenger/Lite is unable to access/use Camera. While I'm trying to have a video call my camera won't open, same goes with the Facebook App. Any remedy that would help? Thanks.

I have mi9 with miui 11.0.9.0 and all my apps show up as no data used. If I want to clear data on an app I can't because it has no data.
f9f70f13f9ba00c321695ac1254efc05.jpg
c730ba133a4b7fa386a0e8d4bf450a4e.jpg

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk
I've been having the same problem with every version of miui 11 on a mi 9t.

I also have the Polish language in the appvault.. the is possible to get a different search motor (not microsoft news) ,In future?

Hi all, I have just received today my new Redmi Note 9S and would like to know how I can install the latest MIUI 11 Rom.
I'm complete new to this topic, so I would be thankfull for an easy how to procedue.
As far as I have read TWRP is not available for the note 9S, correct?
How do I know which rom is the correct one for my phone as I'm not able to find my phone in the table on the first post.
Many thanks in advacne for your kind help and support

I updated from weekly rom to stable on my Mi8 explorer, I did a wipe off me cache etc and I reinstalled all sorts from backup on Google and all worked just fine, till this morning the icon of my WhatsApp disappeared, I still get messages and notifications, but the icon is nowhere to be found, if I open appstore and search for WhatsApp I just get the option to open WhatsApp (that is a really long workaround to send a message )

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 8 Explorer Edition met Tapatalk

I have a Global Mi 10 Pro and I'm still waiting for bootloader unlock. I wonder if even on the xiaomi.eu, Do Not Disturb mode, even if turned on, let the notifications still sounds. It seems all xiaomi phones works that way......
Hi Friend, did you already find a TWRP for the MI10 PRO ??

Status
Not open for further replies.