MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is theme store
were u can choose to only use icons from a theme
I tried with some icons from theme store, ma they do the same problem with the frame of google apps
for example, this one in the screenshot, gmail and drive icons look weird
the same icons were different on EEA Screenshot_2020-04-23-19-14-02-483_com.miui.home.jpg

How to install this stable rom to Redmi note 8t.. because it says vendor update failed in twrp?
Did you format data and factory reset and then reboot to recovery,(not system)then flash rom

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Hello guys, I have just instaled this rom for POCO F1 version, my device has two SIM slot, but the rom does not have the second SIM option. Is there any version of xiaomi.eu for dual SIM POCO F1?. Thank you.

The builds 11.0.12.0 and 11.0.15.0 for the k30 pro seem to have an issue with the 2nd sim slot, after trying both, resetting the sim slot and changing bands doesn't help. The dual 4g tab is missing and no option to enable 5g.

Latest MI 9T Pro stable ROM is so much better than GLOBAL V11.0.3.0.QFKMIXM version. Fingerprint works perfectly now. Overall exp 9.5/10. Totally recommended to flash!

Flashing persist.img that isn't yours will break widevine. Should maybe inform people of that before recommending.
Nothing much left to do if you didn't backup before and want to get sensors working again.
AFAIK!

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

try this
wipe cache
wipe dalvik cache
wipe data
flash rom
now reboot recovery
now
wipe cache
wipe dalvik cache
wipe data
now reboot system

problem is that flashing the rom fails because cant upgrade vendor..
device redmi note 8t and latest official twrp.
@ingbrzy, can you help?what im doing wrong?

hi guys!
I have a problem when download an apk from edge broswer, "can't install system application from unofficial channels"!!
how to solve it?

problem is that flashing the rom fails because cant upgrade vendor..
device redmi note 8t and latest official twrp.
@ingbrzy, can you help?what im doing wrong?
Find the latest twrp for your phone,the unofficial ones are newer than official,i never used official twrp.,are you sure your doing a format... you can't format without typing YES to confirm

Sent from my Mi 9 Lite using Tapatalk

I get the error "System apps cannot be loaded from unofficial channels" I cannot install apk
Device: Note 6 Pro eu stabil miui 11.0.3.0

What's your phone's language?
A solution is to set phone's language to "English", open the calculator app and set back your phone's language.
Should work. :)

Same problem on last global stable for Mi 9 Lite, your tip solved the problem, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.