MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, i did this update and it changed my twrp to orange fox recovery, and the rom didnt boot, i had to re install previous (11.0.7) with Android 9
Clean flash it,try get to android 10 (Q),its worth it

Sent from my Mi 9 Lite using Tapatalk

Hi, i did this update and it changed my twrp to orange fox recovery, and the rom didnt boot, i had to re install previous (11.0.7) with Android 9
This new "Stable" xiaomi.eu update to Android 10 for Redmi Note 7 has been fixed today. Download it again. ;)

And did you do a clean install ( format data) or only flash it over the old one?
I flash over the old one, opening app animation still very lag same as weekly build, music control in the notification is very bug can see the seek bar.

Yep, same here after updating my MI 10 no camera and fast battery drain.
I tried to revert back to the previous build, but could not without a full wipe so i just reinstalled this one again. Not really feeling like doing a full data wipe right now

And did you do a clean install ( format data) or only flash it over the old one ?
I just installed it from 11.0.7.0 and everything worked well! Running now 11.0.1.0 with Android 10.
All without format/wipe data.

Have installed android 10 on lavender
Can someone tell me how to take off the line down on the image???
Don't like it... And don't know why I have it...

Thhanx

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-04-29-15-10-26-622_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-04-29-15-10-26-622_com.android.settings.jpg
    220.8 KB · Views: 303
Has been fixed

Yeah, I found it on the Bug section on this forum.

My problem here is that my internal is encrypted no matter how many times I did a Format.
And also, Split Screen doesn't work this time on the latest stable build android 10.

I am using Redmi Note 7 Lavender

Have installed android 10 on lavender
Can someone tell me how to take off the line down on the image???
Don't like it... And don't know why I have it...

Thhanx
This line at the bottom of your screen is when you enable gesture navigation mode.
It should have an option to hide it in settings, maybe in "Display" > "Full screen display" (last 'blue' menu at the bottom).
;)

This line at the bottom of your screen is when you enable gesture navigation mode.
It should have an option to hide it in settings, maybe in "Display" > "Full screen display" (last 'blue' menu at the bottom).
;)
It's gone...
Thanks for the tip.

Running from a couple of hours after updating fro 9 to 10... And I have noticed that it's laggy...
Maybe give a try tomorrow with a clean instalation...
I'm on lavender...
But, great job team.

Does MIUI 11.0 STABLE have the same functionality as beta version 20.3.26?
Dark mode for individual apps for example ...

Yeah, I found it on the Bug section on this forum.

My problem here is that my internal is encrypted no matter how many times I did a Format.
And also, Split Screen doesn't work this time on the latest stable build android 10.

I am using Redmi Note 7 Lavender
Some are not encrypted if coming from stable pie
Make sure format data,not wipe data.
Since it android 10,you might need update your twrp.
Orangefox did release latest for targeting miui android 10,you should try and maybe encrypted issue solved.

And noooo,splitscreen not working
I was planning to flash now

Some are not encrypted if coming from stable pie
Make sure format data,not wipe data.
Since it android 10,you might need update your twrp.
Orangefox did release latest for targeting miui android 10,you should try and maybe encrypted issue solved.

And noooo,splitscreen not working
I was planning to flash now
Split screen not working either on lavender...

Reactions: mackyme001
Is there a way to have L1 Widevine on Violet (Redmi note 7 pro)?
There are very scarse information about it. I have spent all day and was not able to find a solution or even a negative answer about the possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.