MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need help!
I was only an apple owner so far and this is my first Android and my first forum.
I have a Redmi K30 pro zoom.
Latest TWRP installed and the latest Xiaomi.EU ROM.
Now to the PROBLEM!
After the restart, a 5G symbol lights in the middle of the display and that's it.
I can no longer start my mobile.
Repeated ROM installations from the USB stick did nothing, except that the original ROM was accidentally deleted.
I downloaded a new one from: "bigota.d.miui.com". That worked without any problems, just without Google Play. Now I can’t install an app!
I tried several times to install V11.0.16.0 and 20.4.30_v12 from: "sourceforge.net". The "5G" symbol (V11) or "MIUI" symbol (V12) light in rainbow colors and it does not continue.
What do I do now?! Please no technical terms - I am a noob.

Anyone ? have a issue in Facebook and Messenger Camera Flash is not Working ??
I am using Redmi Note 7 latest EU Stable
008f53d18b6369e53d8192d4c26ec44a.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

you have to write your password of Mi account
not working any password i fully remove account no mi account sign in end no google so how to enter password not on any account every time i flash and run in may recovery always need to decrypt data any password not working "

not working any password i fully remove account no mi account sign in end no google so how to enter password not on any account every time i flash and run in may recovery always need to decrypt data any password not working "
You have to enter your lockscreen code ( if you put one) of 4 digit

Hi Folks,

bought the mi9 lite with Pixel Experience pre installed. Device is unlocked and newest TWRP is installed. How do i install the MIUI11 stable rom? factory reset or is more needed?

Greets

matti89

Hi Folks,

bought the mi9 lite with Pixel Experience pre installed. Device is unlocked and newest TWRP is installed. How do i install the MIUI11 stable rom? factory reset or is more needed?

Greets

matti89

Hi, you just have to format data before flashing the rom.

Reactions: matti89
thanks for the quick reply!!! Edit: will this not remove the zip from the device? therefore using an sd card seems legit...

Yeah, so copy the file from a computer to your device after the format, or you can also flash the rom then format data, it will work too.

Reactions: matti89
Which of the three stable versions do you recommend putting on MI 9 Pro 5G? Which one is more stable and has no less errors? This will be the first clean install.

V11.0.4.0.QFXCNXM

V11.0.3.0.PFXCNXM

V11.0.2.0.PFXCNXM

First one is with Android 10, the others one with Android 9,, so you tell me.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 7 mediante Tapatalk

Hello guys.

I'm using Mi 9T and I'm on Global ROM. I was wondering do I absolutely have to FORMAT data to install Xioami EU ROM? Can I just use WIPE data instead so I keep the same encryption? I want to avoid FORMATING data to keep same encryption in case I want to return to my Global ROM with backup/restore from TWRP?

Thank you for assistance and sorry to if this has been asked before.

Hello guys.

I'm using Mi 9T and I'm on Global ROM. I was wondering do I absolutely have to FORMAT data to install Xioami EU ROM? Can I just use WIPE data instead so I keep the same encryption? I want to avoid FORMATING data to keep same encryption in case I want to return to my Global ROM with backup/restore from TWRP?

Thank you for assistance and sorry to if this has been asked before.
Hello,
No... you NEED to "Format Data" to make it works. ;)

The new MI 9 SE version (xiaomi.eu_multi_MI9SE_V11.0.3.0.QFBCNXM_v11-10.zip ) is not working for me. Clean install and it doesn't boot. It gets stuck at the MI.com logo. I don't know if it is my problem. I tried downloading from sourceforge and androidFile. I come from the latest weekly version.

Edit: The previous 11.0.2.0 version is working fine.

Same problem I have on my Mi 9SE with 11.0.3.0. I need to flash my phone with 11.0.2.0 using MiFlash program.

It seems that i cannot change my lockscreen wallpaper on my Mi9 lite, i changed it once and now the device doesn't apply the new wallpaper. Anyone has a fix for this? thanks!!!

Greets

matti89

Status
Not open for further replies.