MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, I want to install EU rom on my redmi s2 (ysl) but I didn't found my device on the device list but I found the EU rom on the download section HM S2 v11.0.2.0 anyone tells me is this rom for HM S2?

hi
i installed 11.0.4.0 on my Redmi Note 8T!
that was very good.almost every thing works find.
thanks.
i wish MIUI 12 for my phone or weekly updates.

Hi everyone, I wanted to ask, will this release work on mi mix 3 5g? And has anyone tried it?

Sent from my Mi MIX 3 5G using Tapatalk

Is there an update? Or is this for miui 12?
Device is mi9t

So my Mix2s wont have ANDROID 11 ............ is for real ?
Some one know some think?
Thanks
Oh, you expected Mi MIX 2S to get Android 11? Sorry to disappoint, but as far as we know, it was never part of Xiaomi's plan. Mi 8 series, Mi MIX 2S and Mi MIX 3 have almost reached End of Life on Beta branch.

Oh, you expected Mi MIX 2S to get Android 11? Sorry to disappoint, but as far as we know, it was never part of Xiaomi's plan. Mi 8 series, Mi MIX 2S and Mi MIX 3 have almost reached End of Life on Beta branch.

So so sad for my Mix2s, so the only way to have Android 11 in the future with Customs Roms XDA...
Thank you for the Info.
And your personal preference smartphone is ?
Or what mid-rage phone recommend?

If you tap several times on black "1" you get a message to enter dev code. So my question is what is this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-08-07-20-45-44-477_pl.zdunex25.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-08-07-20-45-44-477_pl.zdunex25.updater.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 351
Reactions: openjaws
Good Day all

I know the question has been covert so my question might be out of sync.

I could recall that there was a release for the Mi Mix 3 5G

But here within my confusion, which one on source forge.

Greatly appreciated
R

I'm using a RN7 (lavender) unlocked with TWRP. It has EU ROM MIUI 10.5 with Android 9 from September of last year.
If I flash this MIUI 11, will I use any apps or app settings? Will for example banking apps stop working until I do some "re-verification"?

What partitions do I have to backup in TWRP to get my current MIUI back just in case?

Hi everyone, I would like to ask a question. I am using EU rom miui 11 on Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite, when I am using an app and then I press home button(in the middle), it does not show home screen right away but it shows recent app. It is so annoyed, I want to go back home screen right away when I press home button. Does anyone know how to fix it? I tried to find in setting but no luck. Thank you guys!!!

Is there any issue with V11.0.2.0.QCNMIXM ?
Why xiaomi.eu_multi_HM8_V11.0.1.0.QCNCNXM_v11-10 was reuploaded yesterday?

Last edited:
Sorry this thread, but today, i receive the update 11.0.5 stable on Redmi Note 6 Pro. After update, calculator and wheater apps doesn't work.
Calculator - crashing, not open
Weather - when you click, just open a white screen

Last edited:
Sorry this thread, but today, i receive the update 11.0.5 stable on Redmi Note 6 Pro. After update, calculator and wheater apps doesn't work.
Calculator - crashing, not open
Wheater - when you click, just open a white screen
try wipe data of those apps..

try wipe data of those apps..

I wiped the data and doesn't work. But, when i set the system language to English, the calculator app works !!
I returned the system language to Portuguese, and the problem with the calculator was fixed !!

But, the weather not working, just white screen

if i like miui 11 more than miui 12 will this eu rom here be security patch updated anymore or stay as it is as miui 12 is already out?

if i like miui 11 more than miui 12 will this eu rom here be security patch updated anymore or stay as it is as miui 12 is already out?
Hello,

It's up to Xiaomi to release or not another MIUI 11 update for your device, but I don't think so... ;)

If you want to use a ROM with updated Android security patch, you must use latest MIUI 12 or install another custom ROM.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.