MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to "clear all data" of 'Email' app if it's not working. ;)
But install the "EmailFix" zip just after installing the re-uploaded ROM, you will not need to "clear all data" then. :)

Just tried your way with the zip file provided and it's still the same.
I tried clear all data -> re enter my mail - again INBOX issue

I then tried to suppress the app, after that I re-flashed the rom, tried your fix with an empty and fresh app and again same INBOX problem.

I just tried with my "free" mail account, which is my main one.

Just tried your way with the zip file provided and it's still the same.
I tried clear all data -> re enter my mail - again INBOX issue

I then tried to suppress the app, after that I re-flashed the rom, tried your fix with an empty and fresh app and again same INBOX problem.

I just tried with my "free" mail account, which is my main one.
Did you mount "System" in TWRP before installing "EmailFix" zip? I don't think so. ^^

I updated my Redmi note 7 pro from ROM stable android P to android Q. I want to rollback android P version. Should I clean flash or dirty flash?

Last edited:
I updated my Redmi note 7 pro from ROM stable android P to android Q. I want to rollback android P version. Should I clean flash or dirty flash?
if you ask this question it's because you guess its answer....
Go format/yes!

I installed xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote8T_V11.0.5.0.PCXEUXM_v11-9 on my Note 8T and when I look for OTA update it starts downloading 11.0.4.0 PCXMIXM, so I manually downloaded the latest EEA version (11.0.7.0 PCXEUXM) and flashed it in custom recovery. The OTA notification still appears, should I just leave it there? What will happen if I upgrade from EEA to a Global version?

Reactions: M.M.B
how do i update if there is no fastboot version on the downloads page, i cant update through OTA cause i dont have a recovery installed, i have a Redmi Note 9s.

how do i update if there is no fastboot version on the downloads page, i cant update through OTA cause i dont have a recovery installed, i have a Redmi Note 9s.
What a problem!
Install TWRP recovery and flash current 11.09 rom or turn back to stock rom and follow official update.

Reactions: Austrofred
i think there is no TWRP release yet for this device
You think wrongly. lol
Twrp for Curtana RN9S is available since several weeks and available in RN9S topic or other external place.
- recovery-redmi_note9s-3.4.1-10.0-b5 (0530)
This is a confusion with RN9Pro (Joyeuse name).

You think wrongly. lol
Twrp for Curtana RN9S is available since several weeks and available in RN9S topic or other external place.
- recovery-redmi_note9s-3.4.1-10.0-b5 (0530)
This is a confusion with RN9Pro (Joyeuse name).

Wouldn't that be LRTWRP ? i think is not the same.

I installed xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote8T_V11.0.5.0.PCXEUXM_v11-9 on my Note 8T and when I look for OTA update it starts downloading 11.0.4.0 PCXMIXM, so I manually downloaded the latest EEA version (11.0.7.0 PCXEUXM) and flashed it in custom recovery. The OTA notification still appears, should I just leave it there? What will happen if I upgrade from EEA to a Global version?
hi . sorry. i have a question.
does your phone has automatic phone call recorder? and massaging and dialer apps are form xiaomi or google?
i have global rom that installed by default form factory. and i want to install eu roms.
please answer me.
thanks

Hi, anyone knows how I can get the navigation gesture bar for miui 11

Attachments

• Android-10-Gesture-Nav-Bar.jpg
    Android-10-Gesture-Nav-Bar.jpg
    399.8 KB · Views: 216
Hello!!

First of all, I would like to thank you for the incredible work

Does this version work's on Redmi 6A?
It's currently running miui 11.0.8 (global)

Thanks

Hi all,

I am having some issue with my Note 9 Pro (6gb/128gb,
I installed TWRP (AncientFamilly 3.4.0) and wiped out the system (my bad...). I am now trying to install a stock rom using TWRP recovery but I have tried most of the latest ones (EU, RU, Global etc) and always end up with an Error 7 failed to mount system (and other folders). This could be due to incompatibility I believe OR some partition related issue.

Would you guys have an idea as per how I could solve this problem please?

Thanks much.

Last edited:
Hi all,

I am having some issue with my Note 9 Pro (6gb/128gb,
I installed TWRP (AncientFamilly 3.4.0) and wiped out the system (my bad...). I am now trying to install a stock rom using TWRP recovery but I have tried most of the latest ones (EU, RU, Global etc) and always end up with an Error 7 (which is due to incompatibility I believe).

Would you guys have an idea as per how I could solve this problem please?

Thanks much.
First off you need to be specific about which phone you have, Curtana or Joyeuse?

First off you need to be specific about which phone you have, Curtana or Joyeuse?

Hi,

Thanks for your message.
I am 99.5% sure it is Joyeuse (64MP camera, global set : nfc + 33w fast charge).

That said: I jsut switched to LRTEAM's twrp 3.4.1 and tried a few Joyeuse roms and it tells me I have a Curtana.
I am puzzled. is there such as thing as a Curtana with 64MP camera, NFC + 33w fast charge? I was certain it was only Joyeuse...

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi,

Thanks for your message.
I am 99.5% sure it is Joyeuse (64MP camera, global set).
AFAIK there is no TWRP / LRTWRP for Joyeuse, at least not one that I would trust. Suggest you ask your question on the forum associated with the TWRP that you used.

AFAIK there is no TWRP / LRTWRP for Joyeuse, at least not one that I would trust. Suggest you ask your question on the forum associated with the TWRP that you used.

From what I read, LRTEAM's twrp worked on the 9S and people having the pro seemed have had some luck.

In your opinion: is there a way I can flash a stock rom or do I have to wait for a Joyeuse version of TWRP?
Thanks!

From what I read, LRTEAM's twrp worked on the 9S and people having the pro seemed have had some luck.

In your opinion: is there a way I can flash a stock rom or do I have to wait for a Joyeuse version of TWRP?
Thanks!
Suggest you ask those folk that "seemed to have had some luck". Seems like fake news to me.

Ok, I got lucky and managed to restore a stock rom (Joyeuse EU) using the Mi flashing tool.
I hope I can now install Magisk in full and next time install a non stock rom! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.