Miui 12.0.1.0 is very good

Garonk

Members
Jun 19, 2020
After the many complaints (more than right) to the miui 11 android 10 versions, finally a version comes out that really solves the previous defects without introducing others.
I installed the rom without format data but with only clear cache and dalvik but let's start with order.
The fluidity of the system remains almost unchanged (it was excellent even before) but now some annoying launcher bugs are fixed (I think because it has gone from a beta release to a stable The fluidity of the system remains almost unchanged (it was excellent even before) but now some annoying launcher bugs are fixed (I think because it has gone from a beta release to a stable one)
Battery life does not seem to worsen despite the free ram of the system is now 1.8gb usually while before normal it was at least 2gb, I also want to report that the problem of the incandescent charger is solved (in part, but at this point I think it is normal with this summer) and also the phone during charging it seems to overheat less
Aesthetically it has become much more appreciable and the features introduced for now seem to work well and features like the multi-screen that didn't work before now works
The things to report are:
-The old problem I had with the discord streams that led to the reboot of the phone has not been resolved (but I'm still not sure if it is a rom problem), At least the microphone problem (which stopped working sometimes) is solved
-When you open an app during the loading phase (for example during the WhatsApp-facebook-instagram logo) the screen goes to minimum brightness and then returns to normal when opened (This is a small and passable problem and perhaps it is not even a problem but personally I would prefer it not to happen)

Thanks mate for you experience sharing...really appreciate it.....i want you to tell me if i can install the update throught orange fox without making a data format...and how do magisk manager works on this update.....yes almost problems are solved...hoping to be more better for upcomming releases

Reactions: ddj123
Thanks mate for you experience sharing...really appreciate it.....i want you to tell me if i can install the update throught orange fox without making a data format...and how do magisk manager works on this update.....yes almost problems are solved...hoping to be more better for upcomming releases

I installed the rom with the orangefox r11 (If you have not updated it, I advise you to do it for safety)without format data and everything went well
For magisk I have not tried and I will not try sincerely because I don't need it

Reactions: kearmau5
did you notice that the contact and dialer app is crashig when u try to hit the + button to add a contact to your list?.......it has version 12.1.5.1

I think the problem is on the app itself because i updated it through Xiaomi chineese get apps...when i searched elswere i found that the version number is not found on apkmirror or any other platform...but i guess we should go back to v12.0.2.0 or just work with google contacts until they fix the problem

Reactions: Loko75 and Garonk
Battery life does not seem to worsen despite the free ram of the system is now 1.8gb usually while before normal it was at least 2gb,
How is Multi-tasking now? Do apps refresh more frequently after being minimised? Do apps close in the background? I tried Miui 12 beta last month and multitasking was really bad.. Are things better now in Stable build?

How is Multi-tasking now? Do apps refresh more frequently after being minimised? Do apps close in the background? I tried Miui 12 beta last month and multitasking was really bad.. Are things better now in Stable build?

it seems better to me (also because after these days of testing I could notice that the free ram is often even less than 1.8gb (also 1.2 for example)