MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The rom is fantastic and it works wonderfully, I just have a doubt if it's a bug, I give it to look for system updates from Google Play and it comes out updated with the March date, being already in November.

Mi8.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-11-04-13-19-58-270_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-11-04-13-19-58-270_com.android.vending.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 237
Last edited:
Mi 9 - 12.0.5
Cannot find update app and cannot check for update.
Can anyone check this please??

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Attachments

• IMG_20201104_231659.jpg
    IMG_20201104_231659.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 256
Last edited:
Reactions: Ratzfatz
It's not in "All specs" menu, it's in the previous menu => Tap on the "MIUI Version" tile (with MIUI 12 logo in it).

:)

I just capture the app specs for your information.
I know that I have tap to "MIUI Version" tile to check update, but nothing happen when I tap that tile.
I also cannot find the "Update" app.

I just capture the app specs for your information.
I know that I have tap to "MIUI Version" tile to check update, but nothing happen when I tap that tile.
I also cannot find the "Update" app.
Weird, I will check the ROM content ASAP. ;)

What you can try it's to manually remove "/data/system/package_cache" folder (via File Manager in TWRP or with root), then reboot your device. :)

today i flash xiaomi.eu in my new mi 10 5G after unlock bootloader , i flash miui 12.0.8 , i have only one problem and its not new one i have it with my old mi note 10 pro too , some app notification are repeated after i clear it from notification panel the download app i get 2 time notification for the same file ,the mi mail i got 3 time notification for the same mail

Last edited:
Weird, I will check the ROM content ASAP. ;)

What you can try it's to manually remove "/data/system/package_cache" folder (via File Manager in TWRP or with root), then reboot your device. :)
I removed that folder already, but nothing happen.
Please check video for more infomation.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Yes, I understand that. But in the devices list of supported devices is Redmi 8 Olive too. I do not understand why if there is no ROM for device?

Yes, I understand that. But in the devices list of supported devices is Redmi 8 Olive too. I do not understand why if there is no ROM for device?
Because it's only a supported devices list, it doesn't mean a Stable MIUI 12 ROM is currently available for all these devices. ;)

Last edited:
today i flash xiaomi.eu in my new mi 10 5G after unlock bootloader , i flash miui 12.0.8 , i have only one problem and its not new one i have it with my old mi note 10 pro too , some app notification are repeted after i clear it from notification panal the download app i get 2 time notification for the same file ,the mi mail i got 3 time notification for the same mail

Attachments

• ezgif-7-65b2fa8d4cad.gif
    ezgif-7-65b2fa8d4cad.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 197
I have a question please. On 27.10.2020 there was a new China Version (V12.0.9.0.QJACNXM ) for Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro released, which is based on Android 10. Will there be a xiaomi.eu Version based on this official Android 10 Version or will only "new" Android 11 based versions be released?

Caused by many instabilitys i want to stay at Android 10 but would like to have the new "security updates". Will i have to "go back" to offical ROM or just wait until the xiaomi.eu version will be released in near future?

thanks for info

Reactions: carlosml1
Status
Not open for further replies.