MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I have activated the memory extension option on my Mi11 (3GB) but when I open the multitasking and look at the memory tells me that I have x/8gb so it does not appear that I have 11gb. Is this normal? I have the last update.

The latest Poco F3 update introduced see heating issues. I have been getting around 37-38 degrees (35 ambient) and 40-41 when charging. Anybody fac it ng the same heating issues?

I cant imagine that xiaomi releases a new miui version that makes themes unuseable. that what happened with my poco f3 using xiaomi eu rom from 12.5.5. and 12.5.6. dialer, sms and status bar cant be changed. all 50 themes that i downloaded so far are not "compatible". I really think that there is something wrong with the theme app in this rom.
I had a similar problem. but when i install china rom, apply theme works properly. i think the problem lies in the eu rom.

The latest Poco F3 update introduced see heating issues. I have been getting around 37-38 degrees (35 ambient) and 40-41 when charging. Anybody fac it ng the same heating issues?
If you are in 35 ambient those temps are a miracle, my phone used to reach up to 43 charging, even on Global stock ROM.

I have problems with the control panel (new) that takes time to process the functions that I activate or deactivate

Also with the screenshots, in the first attempt it tells me that; "failed to capture, please try again"

Redmi note 8
MIUI 12.5.1 (Estable)

I will flash the ROM 12.5.4 for Apollo, so i have then the pro futures in the camera app for my 10T pro?
Yes. ;)

Hello there,
New to the forum and to custom ROM's. I have decided to custom ROM my xiaomi redmi note 10 pro (sweet). My version (although it is stated that is the global 12.5.4 in the phone), the version code is the RKFEUXM which I have read that is a European variant of the RKFMIXM version. Since I can't find the European variant in the MIUI 12 stable custom roms, is it safe if I install the global (RKFMIXM ) variant? Which are the implications? Thank you in advamce for your responce.
You can install a Xiaomi.eu ROM, it doesn't depend of your current ROM you having. ;)

Hello, I have activated the memory extension option on my Mi11 (3GB) but when I open the multitasking and look at the memory tells me that I have x/8gb so it does not appear that I have 11gb. Is this normal? I have the last update.
RAM info in multitasking screen (=Recents) only display the physical RAM memory of your device. ;)

Reactions: Andi17
Congratulations for all the work done!
I hope each of you are successful and have every dream come true!

Thanks!

Last edited:
Poco X3 Pro vayu, the device is always switched off at night. Since 12.5.3, one or two icons on the home screen have disappeared on startup, and for some applications, they forget the dark mode.
This morning was the worst: all the icons on the home screen were mixed up. This case was already on 12.5.4.

The k20 doesn't has received the 12.5 update. There are no updates since the last half year. It's sad to see that this phone seems to forgotten

Guys, please help!!!

Mi 9 Lite, 12.5.3 by Xiaomi.EU, installed with wiping data (yes) and Cache clearance.

I have a disappointing glitch while Mi 9 Lite connected to the car audio unit (Citroen C4).

Since this week my smartphone started working incorrectly with media tags of any song on all music or video players like YouTube, VLC, Apple Music, etc. Please see attached pic. It sends channels names or albums names instead of the song titles on Youtube or Apple Music etc. So I have no idea what song is playing at this moment.

The past week I was on an official firmware on 10-th Android, everything was okay with tags and Bluetooth!! Then the ****** official update 12.5.1 (or smth like that) came over OTA, and the smartphone started glitching with the tags. Today I updated it with 12.5.3 by Xiaomi.EU, but with no effect.

I really need the correct info on my display when I'm driving the car!

I got the root access and can modify-overwrite any wrong fille in the system, but please, give me a tip on which one, what to do!

Many many thanks in advance!

Guys, please help!!!

Mi 9 Lite, 12.5.3 by Xiaomi.EU, installed with wiping data (yes) and Cache clearance.

I have a disappointing glitch while Mi 9 Lite connected to the car audio unit (Citroen C4).

Since this week my smartphone started working incorrectly with media tags of any song on all music or video players like YouTube, VLC, Apple Music, etc. Please see attached pic. It sends channels names or albums names instead of the song titles on Youtube or Apple Music etc. So I have no idea what song is playing at this moment.

The past week I was on an official firmware on 10-th Android, everything was okay with tags and Bluetooth!! Then the ****** official update 12.5.1 (or smth like that) came over OTA, and the smartphone started glitching with the tags. Today I updated it with 12.5.3 by Xiaomi.EU, but with no effect.

I really need the correct info on my display when I'm driving the car!

I got the root access and can modify-overwrite any wrong fille in the system, but please, give me a tip on which one, what to do!

Many many thanks in advance!

View attachment 38530
There is a setting in Developer options that might help, AVRCP Version, try with different versions, with my Poco F3 i had the issue that it didnt sent any track info to my car, now it works after going from 1.4 to 1.3, give it a try.

Reactions: 000-00-00
Hi anyone is use Mi 10 Pro (cmi)?? I have updated 12.5.6, just have 1 bug is sometime back to home will refresh home again. Battery life is more better than older version. But i not yet update 12.5.7, anyone is update to latest 12.5.7 enhanced version?does have any bug?

Hi anyone is use Mi 10 Pro (cmi)?? I have updated 12.5.6, just have 1 bug is sometime back to home will refresh home again. Battery life is more better than older version. But i not yet update 12.5.7, anyone is update to latest 12.5.7 enhanced version?does have any bug?
I have the same mobile model and didn't face any bug till now on 12.5.7

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

In several pages I have seen that the enhanced edition is available for several devices but none of them say that it is available for the mi11 standard. Can someone confirm me if the stable version 12.5.11 is enhanced edition or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.