MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I updated from 12.0.13 to 12.0.14 on my Mi 10 Ultra and now I lost safetyNet pass, CTS profile mismatch.
Was that to be expected? The last update worked well. Can i get the safetynet pass back without root?

I updated from 12.0.13 to 12.0.14 on my Mi 10 Ultra and now I lost safetyNet pass, CTS profile mismatch.
Was that to be expected? The last update worked well. Can i get the safetynet pass back without root?
Running 12.0.14 on my ultra and safetynet currently, still passing.

If it's unlocked , go to fastboot and try below commands..
fastboot erase modemst1 ( hit enter )
fastboot erase modemst2 ( hit enter )
fastboot reboot ( hit enter )
You don't have something to loose ..
What it will give me?

Wysłane z mojego Redmi Note 7 przy użyciu Tapatalka

I have a problem after successfully installing this MIUI. despite having 40 unread emails on gmail and various unread chats on telegram and whatsapp, no notification badges appear. If I receive a new message, both the badge and the notification appear correctly in the notification panel, but old messages are not reported.

another thing I noticed is that on my old phone when I swiped right on the notification panel, the notification disappeared but reappeared after a while and to make it completely disappear I had to click "mark as read". Now, however, if I swipe to the right, the notification disappears and EVEN the badge and does not reappear (even after restarting the smartphone). how can i solve? is it a problem or a MIUI feature?

where can i download the " image?" so i can flash it with MiFlash.
If you need Global for flashing by Miflash like I did last night go to:

I downloaded for mi note 10 Lite and it worked. Later I just flashed Xiaomi.eu by Alex twrp

Wysłane z mojego Redmi Note 7 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Reactions: Hundder
This rom is also pretty bugged btw. As example, you cant use ur own Picture for always on display / you also cant change the background picture. Pretty sad for a "stable" rom :/

or iam the only one?

Fantastic the last update, there is still some other Chinese character ... "Ok google" It works. I went from the official to this rom because of the antenna radio issue, where I live there is no coverage and when I am always searching, a lot of battery is consumed. There is no option for it? I just saw to do it manually.

Help, I got a issue make me very annoying. I want root my phone because wanna use an app name Card Emulator which allow me use NFC to use access card of my shop.

But root make me kill my phone many times. The main issue is Vendor fail : not mount. Once this happen, my phone is stuck in fastboot mode. I can boot to recovery mode but useless. Cant do anything too. Sometime is ok, everything works good. But of course magisk root will make my many app cannot use due to security issue. So my plan is after root and make NFC become access card emulator then i unroot my phone and delete magisk for me to use other apps which not allow if magisk is there.

But this will trigger the vendor not mount issue again and again zzz. Sometime even i update the magisk in the official app also trigger the problem after update complete and reboot.

Why I keep having vendor not mount issue? Then make me stuck at fastboot mode. Everytime failed vendor then I need to do this again and again which wasting me a lot of time =(... Softbrick the phone by reflash the stock rom using mi flash > flash twrp > flash miui eu then flash magisk.

Anyone can help please... Tqvm
Nobody will/can help because not any single word about your phone and its configuration.
No divination expert available here.

• Haha
Reactions: geoorg
Hi, first sorry for my bad english. My problems:

Xiaomi Mi 10 (umi)
Bootloader unlocked
installed your twrp (tried other unofficials, same problems)
tried to install xiaomi eu stable, weekly, android 10/11
the problems are:
titanium backup (problems with restore apps), busybox (not want to install in default directory).
badge notifications on Nova launcher not work
gesture home, recents and back stop work correctly random and it does not work anymore.

In my old Xiaomi Note Pro 6 everything has always worked perfectly.

Hi, first sorry for my bad english. My problems:

Xiaomi Mi 10 (umi)
Bootloader unlocked
installed your twrp (tried other unofficials, same problems)
tried to install xiaomi eu stable, weekly, android 10/11
the problems are:
titanium backup (problems with restore apps), busybox (not want to install in default directory).
badge notifications on Nova launcher not work
gesture home, recents and back stop work correctly random and it does not work anymore.

In my old Xiaomi Note Pro 6 everything has always worked perfectly.
Have you read any previous posts? These are all known issues.
Try the search option to solve your problems.

Have you read any previous posts? These are all known issues.
Try the search option to solve your problems.

I have read some posts and i imagined that which could be known issues, thanks for answer, now i know that's are not only my problem.
Can i solve if i install a previous rom with android 10?

I have read some posts and i imagined that which could be known issues, thanks for answer, now i know that's are not only my problem.
Can i solve if i install a previous rom with android 10?
yes you can, but you have to make a clean install. See previous posts how to handle.
Try stable 12.0.8. that one is working quit good.

Reactions: Frenz75
yes you can, but you have to make a clean install. See previous posts how to handle.
Try stable 12.0.8. that one is working quit good.

Ok thank you very much.
Downloading xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10_V12.0.8.0.QJBCNXM_v12-10.zip
Now i will try to formata Data from twrp (i have recovery-TWRP-3.4.2B-1206-XIAOMI10-CN-wzsx150.img), all wipes possibles and finally i will flash the rom.
I readed a few previous posts but 136 pages are too many to read.

Hi guys i am with mi 10t pro and i have two questions.

1.Is this rom is okey i mean is it have any bugs or something ?

2.I use custom rom lineage os now what i need to do to flash eu rom now ?

Do you homework and try with reading. All answers are given already.

Finally solved my problem with mi Mi 10 (umi)
Installed twrp recovery-TWRP-3.4.2B-1206-XIAOMI10-CN-wzsx150.img
Wiped Data and other partitions from recovery.
Flashed xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10_V12.0.8.0.QJBCNXM_v12-10.zip
Rooted.
Titanium backup, lucky patcher, busybox and rom works 100% pefectly.
Thanks.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

1. It all depends on rom used, twrp (like my case). I haved problems on my device with latest rom with android 11
2. I think format data and after wipe all partition before flash the new rom.

P.S. If you have difficult to flash roms from lineage to xiaomi.eu, you can put fastboot mode, flash a fastboot rom (the stock rom with extension .tgz) lock bootloader again. After boot the stock rom, enable again developer mode and debug usb, so you are in the original conditions like you bought the phone.
Unlock bootloader, reflash twrp and flash the xiaomi.eu rom.

Hello everyone sorry to bother you but I need a little help I have my mi 10 pro under miui 12.0.4 stable and I would like to install the latest version I have not followed the news so i would like to know the easiest way to do that and if i need to back up my data or not before installing thanks a lot

hello, when I looked for a name in the directory in the previous version, it was also searching on the exchange server. not happening now. Does anyone know the solution?

Device: curtana

Status
Not open for further replies.