MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I installed 12.0.6.0 xeu rom on my Mi9T Pro in December, everything was working fine:
- Safetynet passed (no additional Magisk module needed).
- Gplay certified.
- Magisk Manager is hidden. Google, store and services are hidden in Magisk Hide.
- Banking apps were working.
- Work profile (created by Intelligent Hub) was working. I just had to hide this app in Magisk Hide.

I did nothing, but yesterday (February 6) I woke up to my work profile said Unenrolled due to the device is compromised. It deleted my work profile.

I checked safetynet and it said CTS Profile mismatch.
Then I installed the Magisk module Universal Safetynet Fix. It fixed safetynet, it says passed.
But when I try to re-enroll my work profile then Intelligent Hub still says that it can not be enrolled on a rooted phone.

Have anyone faced this issue? How can I check how Intelligent Hub is looking for root signs?

I have tried to reinstall Magisk, Intelligent Hub. I have tried to clear google and store and services data then reboot. But no luck.

Last edited:
You don't need Magisk to pass SafetyNet for the latest Stable ROM version.

Flash Magisk-uninstaller zip file in TWRP to cleanly remove Magisk => Magisk-uninstaller-20210117.zip

;)

Hello mate.
I just tried this, so uninstalled Magisk via TWP, rebooted phone. Installed new update 12.2.3 over the air.
I loaded Santander app and immediate your device is rooted error and closes app automatically. So still not working. Do I need to reinstall Magisk Manager?

Hello mate.
I just tried this, so uninstalled Magisk via TWP, rebooted phone. Installed new update 12.2.3 over the air.
I loaded Santander app and immediate your device is rooted error and closes app automatically. So still not working. Do I need to reinstall Magisk Manager?
Hello,

Did you try to "clear all data" of "Santander" app, in phone's settings?

In the root of your internal storage, you can also try to rename the "TWRP" folder to something else (like "CR") and also rename any filename with "Magisk" word in it.

;)

1) Install any xiaomi.eu ROM you want

2) Clean flash = Use "Format Data" only (in "Wipe" menu > "Format Data" button). No need to "wipe" anything.

;)

If use this solution, I can rollback my device (Redmi note 9S) from android 11(miui 12.0.1) to android 10(miui 12.0.3) right?

Got the 12.1.1.0.RJJCNXM update for the Mi 10 Ultra and the dual-apps bug is present in the stable. Getting the "insufficient space" error in Google Play and dual apps like WhatsApp. Guess I have to switch back to the weekly again.

As far as I know this is resolved in the weekly by Xiaomi so I'm surprised this bug made it into the stable.

Just echoing that the RN9S Android 11 update (12.0.1) is GARBAGE. I have a laundry list of issues:
  • No transition animation from your current app to recents, just a big jarring smash cut (other animations work fine though to be fair)
  • YouTube Vanced miniplayer can't readjust to the app properly when you press the expand button; another jarring smash cut
  • The system kills my SoundCloud app after 5-10 minutes, even when it's actively playing music (I disabled all battery saving options in MIUI to try to fix it, but it still happens)
  • Like and Reply buttons on floating Facebook Messenger notifications are all wonky and misaligned
  • Data usage stats don't update/report properly
  • Google Photos asks me 'is it OK for this app to write files to this device?' every time I click Save on a photo I have edited
  • Had a random reboot, which never happened once on Android 11
  • Battery life seems worse overall
  • More stuff that I can't recall off the top of my head
Be warned. This ROM is no good.

Just echoing that the RN9S Android 11 update (12.0.1) is GARBAGE. I have a laundry list of issues:
  • No transition animation from your current app to recents, just a big jarring smash cut (other animations work fine though to be fair)
  • YouTube Vanced miniplayer can't readjust to the app properly when you press the expand button; another jarring smash cut
  • The system kills my SoundCloud app after 5-10 minutes, even when it's actively playing music (I disabled all battery saving options in MIUI to try to fix it, but it still happens)
  • Like and Reply buttons on floating Facebook Messenger notifications are all wonky and misaligned
  • Google Photos asks me 'is it OK for this app to write files to this device?' every time I click Save on a photo I have edited
Try disable dual apps and wipe your data to confirm, it is a ROM issue...

I installed 12.0.6.0 xeu rom on my Mi9T Pro in December, everything was working fine:
- Safetynet passed (no additional Magisk module needed).
- Gplay certified.
- Magisk Manager is hidden. Google, store and services are hidden in Magisk Hide.
- Banking apps were working.
- Work profile (created by Intelligent Hub) was working. I just had to hide this app in Magisk Hide.

I did nothing, but yesterday (February 6) I woke up to my work profile said Unenrolled due to the device is compromised. It deleted my work profile.

I checked safetynet and it said CTS Profile mismatch.
Then I installed the Magisk module Universal Safetynet Fix. It fixed safetynet, it says passed.
But when I try to re-enroll my work profile then Intelligent Hub still says that it can not be enrolled on a rooted phone.

Have anyone faced this issue? How can I check how Intelligent Hub is looking for root signs?

I have tried to reinstall Magisk, Intelligent Hub. I have tried to clear google and store and services data then reboot. But no luck.

U have to flash this, https://github.com/kdrag0n/safetynet-fix/releases

Attachments

• IMG_20210208_102737.jpg
    IMG_20210208_102737.jpg
    270 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_20210208_102801.jpg
    IMG_20210208_102801.jpg
    260.1 KB · Views: 196
  • Screenshot_2021-02-08-10-28-25-017_org.freeandroidtools.safetynettest.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-02-08-10-28-25-017_org.freeandroidtools.safetynettest.jpg
    221.7 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_20210208_103106.jpg
    IMG_20210208_103106.jpg
    219.6 KB · Views: 175
  • Screenshot_2021-02-08-10-31-50-241_com.airwatch.androidagent.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-02-08-10-31-50-241_com.airwatch.androidagent.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:
On my MiNote10 lite i have installed the latest stable version, everything looks good, but i want to use google phone and google messages (like the global eu version) and not the xiaomi dial and messages (better spam protection + emergency alert doesn't work on xiaomi applications)
I have installed google phone + google mesages, set as default but the calls uses stock dialer.
I have magisk + root uninstaller but i cant find the packages to remove and i don't know if this is the right solution.
Any suggestions?
Thanks.

I already installed it from the Magisk repo. It fixed safetynet, as I wrote. But the work profile app (Intelligent Hub) still says that the device is rooted, and prevents re-enrolling my work profile.
Try clear all data on work profile setup application.

Reactions: Poney70
Hello,

Did you try to "clear all data" of "Santander" app, in phone's settings?

In the root of your internal storage, you can also try to rename the "TWRP" folder to something else (like "CR") and also rename any filename with "Magisk" word in it.

;)
Hello,

I renamed all TWRP folders. Deleted any magisk files on the phone. Cleared all data from Santander app and then rebooted phone.
I open Santander app, within 5 seconds error, this device is rooted and app closes.

Problem is I am based in UK and use EEA ROM originally. On this ROM, banking worked good, but call recorder was not used. I think I will have to go back to standard official ROM. Would you suggest going to Global ROM with MUIU phone caller so I get call recorder, also then lock bootloader? I would prefer to go back to EEA and lock bootloader, but then I will not get call recording. I think both Global and EEA official ROMs are Android 11 now?

I believe UK banks are detecting unlocked bootloader, which is causing the issue. I have seen it on forums elsewhere. So my only option is to use Miflash and flash official EEA ROM and relock bootloader I think?

On my MiNote10 lite i have installed the latest stable version, everything looks good, but i want to use google phone and google messages (like the global eu version) and not the xiaomi dial and messages (better spam protection + emergency alert doesn't work on xiaomi applications)
I have installed google phone + google mesages, set as default but the calls uses stock dialer.
I have magisk + root uninstaller but i cant find the packages to remove and i don't know if this is the right solution.
Any suggestions?
Thanks.
You better flash official rom , maybe i'm wrong but for you is the best solution ..
Very weird for me that you buy a xiaomi and not a samsung device..
No bad feelings , just my opinion..

You better flash official rom , maybe i'm wrong but for you is the best solution ..
Very weird for me that you buy a xiaomi and not a samsung device..
No bad feelings , just my opinion..
I just like that Google phone blocks automatic spam calls and I'm trying to find a way to get rid of them...

From 2016 i have only xiaomi phones, running custom rooted roms, some of them with your great roms (from our Greek forum)
I hate Samsung phones.
Anyway, respect for your great work, I have never the chance to thank you...

Reactions: gkalen
Hello,
I am new in the Xiaomi world and so far like it to much
Unlocked bootloader and installed the latest stable MIUI 12 rom for Mi 10T Lite. The rom is awesome and love it so much, much better then Global, thank you dev for your good work
I searched, but not found solution for my problem. I have problem with Wi-Fi. Every time I connect wifi i have message error that connection it's not good and want to connect only data.
What I can do please ?
Thank you in advance

Hi there, sorry if this has already been posted but is anyone else also experiencing much more battery drain on Android 11 than back with 10? And if so is this something that can be improved down the line or is it just part of Android 11? Running a Note 9S

The google Photos issue is actually part of Android 11 it's called scoped storage and it's absolutely terrible as you've already noticed it breaks basically every third party gallery app and most file managers. If you google android 11 scoped storage photos you'll find a lot about this. I hope they get rid of that whole scoped storage thing again it's doing more harm than good

Reactions: lurkingintheforest
Status
Not open for further replies.