MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you don't even use a Xiaomi.eu ROM then...
I use .eu roms from many years :D but it's the first time on poco and android 11. Anyway, the launcher puts the xiaomi apps only in the app drawer and not in home, and neither in the folder that in italian is called "strumenti" where I have ever see xiaomi app. I found it in the section "communications" of the app drawer

I use .eu roms from many years :D but it's the first time on poco and android 11. Anyway, the launcher puts the xiaomi apps only in the app drawer and not in home, and neither in the folder that in italian is called "strumenti" where I have ever see xiaomi app. I found it in the section "communications" of the app drawer
Ok, glad you found them. :)

I have a Mi 8 Pro.
I really don't believe that the July 2020 beta is more updated than This April 2021 stable!!! I upgraded to xiaomi.eu 12 stable, but apparently I'm going to have to go back to the beta. What a shame guys, what a shame!
The old July beta runs opengl @464 and vulkan 1.1.128 an the "New" estable runs 2019 gpu driver! Wake up Guys!

Last edited:
What about the sound? I have a MI10 and yesterday I updated to 12.5, I noticed that the low frequencies using speakers are too saturated. Is it a bug? I had to eq with Wiper4android for fixing this issue.
Does anyone know how to fix it?

What about the sound? I have a MI10 and yesterday I updated to 12.5, I noticed that the low frequencies using speakers are too saturated. Is it a bug? I had to eq with Wiper4android for fixing this issue.
Does anyone know how to fix it?
Without root, you can't and have to wait for the next Stable release. ;)

With root (Magisk), install this Magisk module in Magisk app (tap on the "puzzle" icon => "Install from storage")

v2 => StockMediaVolumeSteps-v2-Magisk.zip (mirror link: here)

EDIT: v2 = 15 volume steps and the previous module version = 30 volume steps.

:)

Last edited:
Without root, you can't and have to wait for the next Stable release. ;)

With root (Magisk), install this Magisk module in Magisk app (tap on the "puzzle" icon => "Install from storage")
=> StockMediaVolumeSteps-Magisk.zip (mirror link: here)

:)
Thanks for your help but same problem still exists even flashing magisk module. In fact, the problem is worst than before. Now with highest volumen I can't listen anything because oversaturated bass

I have a Mi 8 Pro.
I really don't believe that the July 2020 beta is more updated than Thais April 2021 stable!!! I upgraded to xiaomi.eu 12 stable, but apparently I'm going to have to go back to the beta. What a shame guys, what a shame!
Theo old beta runs opengl @464 and vulkan 1.1.128! Wake up Guy!
View attachment 35900
Was said many times - if you go from Beta to Stable or the other way around, you have to format data and avoid restoring a Google backup to avoid any issues.
It doesn't matter when your Beta was released, the instructions are clear. It's not our fault that you don't like that.

Was said many times - if you go from Beta to Stable or the other way around, you have to format data and avoid restoring a Google backup to avoid any issues.
It doesn't matter when your Beta was released, the instructions are clear. It's not our fault that you don't like that.

I did the whole process right. The point is that the minimum I expected was a stable rom almost 1 year ahead with a base equal to or more updated than the old beta of July. But after wasting my time updating to stable thinking that it was more recent (because you guys don't tell what is the base that the stable rom has, or the drivers that it runs) I saw that it uses 2019 drivers yet, even though it is a rom released in 2021 lol.

... (because you guys don't tell what is the base that the stable rom has, or the drivers that it runs) ...
"you guys"? I think you have a little misunderstanding there.
We're not Xiaomi, we don't know what the "base" of the Stable ROMs is, or which driver versions they contain.
If you have a problem with that, please do state them to Xiaomi directly, as we have nothing to do with that.

"you guys"? I think you have a little misunderstanding there.
We're not Xiaomi, we don't know what the "base" of the Stable ROMs is, or which driver versions they contain.
If you have a problem with that, please do state them to Xiaomi directly, as we have nothing to do with that.

You're right.

I am wrong to have bought a cell phone from xiaomi. They simply abandoned the SDM845. MIUI updates for these models are like updated themes and apps now, nothing more.

Mi 10 (Umi) have sound issues on stable miui 12.5. i saw developer fixed this issues on latest weekly rom.

Can possible fixed stable version re-upload?
@Igor Eisberg or have solution ?

Sent from my Mi 10 using Tapatalk

There is no MIUI 12 Stable ROM for Mi 6.
Yeah... I thought I would get lucky :) I really like mi6, it works just amazingly good.
I feel it is much faster than the current mi9se...
Not to mention the SAR levels.
There are places that create roms for mi6, however, they are not as good as the team here :)

Sent from my Mi 9 SE using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.