MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I using xiaomi.eu_multi_hmnote10_v12.0.5.0.rkgmixm_v12-11-fastboot.zip for Redmi Note 10 (sunny).
But i can not update to xiaomi.eu_multi_hmnote10_v12.0.7.0.rkgmixm_v12-11-fastboot.zip via fastboot. Who can explain for me?
Capture.PNG

I updated the poco f2 pro to the latest 12.2.4 and magisk safetynet failed with this new update...
Any solution to get safetynet passed successfully? (obviously I enabled magisk hide)
Tk you!

IMPORTANT: Do NOT check SafetyNet in Magisk app, it doesn't work => It will be fixed in next stable update of Magisk
(it's already fixed in latest canary version).
Use this app if you want to run a SafetyNet test => https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.scottyab.safetynet.sample

IF
the SafetyNet's "CTS profile match" result = false, THEN install "MagiskHide Props Config" module and follow this (of course, I advise to chose your device name when possible) => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...et-failed-on-stable-12-0-10.59661/post-591128

;)

Last edited:
I using xiaomi.eu_multi_hmnote10_v12.0.5.0.rkgmixm_v12-11-fastboot.zip for Redmi Note 10 (sunny).
But i can not update to xiaomi.eu_multi_hmnote10_v12.0.7.0.rkgmixm_v12-11-fastboot.zip via fastboot. Who can explain for me?View attachment 36217
Run this command in fastboot mode for a second, we need to know how to prevent this issue next time:
Code:
fastboot getvar product

Reactions: nguyentankiet
After being able to download an update OTA, when I boot into TWRP it shows no data on integrated storage and also size is shown with 0. It also says my device is encrypted. I have formated data after installing twrp. How can I solve this?

Reactions: Yasser1996
It's "magiskhide" not "magisk hide", if I wrote without space there is a good reason. ;) ^^
It's "magiskhide" not "magisk hide", if I wrote without space there is a good reason. ;) ^^
Thank you, I finally found where was the module in magisk manager app, I did your trick with Termux, reboot, erase google service, play store data, but I still have safetynet failed...
Maybe next magisk update will fix? It's weird but I can still using my banks app??

Thank you, I finally found where was the module in magisk manager app, I did your trick with Termux, reboot, erase google service, play store data, but I still have safetynet failed...
Maybe next magisk update will fix? It's weird but I can still using my banks app??
Important info about the "Check SafetyNet" feature in Magisk => For now, it's not working in all Magisk "stable" versions. ;)

Use this app to run a SafetyNet test => https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.scottyab.safetynet.sample

:)

Last edited:
so its not related to the rom?

Gesendet von meinem Mi 9 SE mit Tapatalk
Our ROMs already have Widevine OEMCrypto libs. If you read the logcat while checking your Widevine level using apps like DRM Info, you might see a line that says "Could not find /factory/wv.keys. Falling Back to L3.", which means your key was lost, reason unknown. This happens on other devices as well, like Google Pixel ones, and I couldn't find a reason for that or anyone who was able to restore L1 after that.

My phone is Mi 10 Pro cmi and i using miui 12.0.4xiaomi.eu stable rom, If i want to update 12.5.3 i need to update twrp first or just format data in current twrp and direct install 12.5.3? May i know 12.5.3 is included new version twrp?

Status
Not open for further replies.