MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, 12.5.2 here on a mi9t, how can I make it work with 2 headphones (bluetooth) at the same time? Tried a few things and could not get it to work.
It says maximum number of devices 5 but its greyed out hmmm

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a request,
since there is an ongoing issue with miui 13 and random disconnections of android auto wireless which xiaomi has yet to fix, I rolled back to the latest 12.5 release which does not have the problem.
I'm perfectly satisfied with it except that it does not receive latest android security patches...
would it be possible to release a patched 12.5 rom?
or, a step by step how-to so I can make one myself?

hi, what would be the correct recovery version to use to go from HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V13.0.2.0 to HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V12.5.6.0. ?
note : I am having trouble with mxplayer (podcast) + FDM( downloading) and starting any browser, it closes either mxplayer or fdm when browser opens , I hope going back to 12.5 rom fixes it

Is Android Auto Wireless working fine for you on Miui 12.5 stable?? Now i am on Miui13 stable rom and AAW always crash. I want to downgrade If It is working fine on lower Miui version. Thanks!!

Guys can anyone help? I'm currently in MIUI 12.5.7. My phone is a Redmi K30 Pro Zoom. Can anyone tell me how to update my TWRP so that it can support MIUI 13 installation via Recovery?

Guys can anyone help? I'm currently in MIUI 12.5.7. My phone is a Redmi K30 Pro Zoom. Can anyone tell me how to update my TWRP so that it can support MIUI 13 installation via Recovery?
Check in the MIUI Stable or Weekly builds. Almost every day somebody asks there the same question and get the answer with a link to the how-to thread (which TWRP, where from, how to install) here on Xiaomi.eu (that can be also found by Search)

Reactions: JiaiJ
Hello,
I downloaded xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote7_V12.5.7.0.QFGCNXM_v12-10.zip for my Redmi Note 7 (lavender).
I currently use the global rom and I installed TWRP (twrp-3.7.0_9-0-lavender).
When I copy the zip with adb, I'm stuck at 95%. I also tried adb sideload with OrangeFox but it didn't work.

I found no result in the search for that. Any idea?
Thank you.

Good evening everyone, I have a Redmi Note 8 T, I want to try this ROM (xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote8T_V12.5.6.0.RCXMIXM_v12-11.zip).
I want to ask if there is anyone who has the same device as me, as found with Miui.eu and in general I would like to know if there are problems with this rom using the bank's apps.
But is Root mandatory, or can this rom be installed without root?
Thank you for your attention

Good evening everyone, I have a Redmi Note 8 T, I want to try this ROM (xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote8T_V12.5.6.0.RCXMIXM_v12-11.zip).
I want to ask if there is anyone who has the same device as me, as found with Miui.eu and in general I would like to know if there are problems with this rom using the bank's apps.
But is Root mandatory, or can this rom be installed without root?
Thank you for your attention
You have to unlock Bootloader and to install TWRP - no custom ROM could be installed (to any Android, not just to Xiaomi) with the locked Bootloader

But that has absolutely nothing with rooting or Magisk

Please google about to better distinguish things - otherwise much safer and better to stay with the stock ROM

And regarding to banking apps:

- you can expect problems if you root (but again, installing Xiaomi.eu ROM is not rooting)

- banking apps are different, for different banks with different policies and developed by different developers.
What works fine with one banking app, there is absolutely no guarantee that it would work fine with the other.
Hence, there is no general answer

Last edited:
Reactions: marbi
You have to unlock Bootloader and to install TWRP - no custom ROM could be installed (to any Android, not just to Xiaomi) with the locked Bootloader

But that has absolutely nothing with rooting or Magisk

Please google about to better distinguish things - otherwise much safer and better to stay with the stock ROM

And regarding to banking apps:

- you can expect problems if you root (but again, installing Xiaomi.eu ROM is not rooting)

- banking apps are different, for different banks with different policies and developed by different developers.
What works fine with one banking app, there is absolutely no guarantee that it would work fine with the other.
Hence, there is no general answer
Thanks zgfg12 for the reply.
I understand what unlocking the bootloader is and what root is, I didn't understand if it was essential to install magisk to install the miui.eu.
As far as bank apps are concerned, since there is no root there shouldn't be any problems.

Reactions: zgfg12
Last edited:
You're looking for the official Xiaomi page for unlocking Bootloaders on Xiaomi phones (nothing specific to Xiaomi.eu)

Btw, HTTP link (not HTTPS) - that looks unsecure and outdated

Anyway, found by Google in few seconds - and it works, use that:
https://en.miui.com/unlock/download_en.html
thank you, I had solved it because I had found the link you told me to use on another site. Mine was just meant to help change the link on the first page. however I asked for it to be unlocked, I have to wait 168 hours, so hopefully Sunday morning I should be able to install the miui.eu rom.

Reactions: zgfg12
I installed twrp, then I proceeded to install the miui.eu rom, when it finished, maybe I made a mistake because I cleaned the devilk cache, I restarted the phone and now it only enters recovery with twrp and does not see the file rom miui.eu that I had previously put on the main memory, it sees the one on the sd card it installs but when it restarts it starts again in twrp.

Instead, restarting in fastboot, with a tool he sees it but then the twrp starts again.

Help , how can I solve it or better can it be solved?

I installed twrp, then I proceeded to install the miui.eu rom, when it finished, maybe I made a mistake because I cleaned the devilk cache, I restarted the phone and now it only enters recovery with twrp and does not see the file rom miui.eu that I had previously put on the main memory, it sees the one on the sd card it installs but when it restarts it starts again in twrp.

Instead, restarting in fastboot, with a tool he sees it but then the twrp starts again.

Help , how can I solve it or better can it be solved?
If you first time installed Xiaomi.eu, you had to FORMAT Data from TWRP. It's mentioned eveywhere

I managed to install the official fastboot global rom, putting the rom on a usb stick in fastboot with the xiaomitool v2 tool. if I understand correctly the problem was that I made the devilk cache after installing the miuiu.eu, I had to restart it and that's it.

I tried to reinstall the miui.eu rom but nothing to do when it restarts it starts with the twrp. for now I give up. can anyone tell me what i did wrong or how to fix it?

select mbn-global.txt for me work great vowifi after a feaw seconds
Hi, I have a similar problem.

xiaomi.eu 12.5.2 ROM stable in Mi 8 (Snapdragon 845).

I can not access to the modem config menu to setup MBN configuration for vowifi / VoLTE.

If a I use the * # * # 663368378 # * # * code, nothing happends.

Is the a workaround, another ROM version to have it working?

Thank you

Hi, I have a similar problem.

xiaomi.eu 12.5.2 ROM stable in Mi 8 (Snapdragon 845).

I can not access to the modem config menu to setup MBN configuration for vowifi / VoLTE.

If a I use the * # * # 663368378 # * # * code, nothing happends.

Is the a workaround, another ROM version to have it working?

Thank you
It never existed on that device. No, the only way to do that is with Qualcomm PDC tool. Good luck.

It never existed on that device. No, the only way to do that is with Qualcomm PDC tool. Good luck.
Thnak you for your fast answer.

I tried it, but I think that I have a wrong Qualcomm driver or PDC version, I am not able to see my phone detected by the tool.

Could you give me some info on this please?

Thx

Thnak you for your fast answer.

I tried it, but I think that I have a wrong Qualcomm driver or PDC version, I am not able to see my phone detected by the tool.

Could you give me some info on this please?

Thx
Try XDA, I don't comment on illegally leaked Qualcomm software.

Hello everyone. I hope someone can help me..
My device is a Xiaomi 9T and before I installed this rom, it´s original version was "RJQEUXM" and I think it´s called "Lime".. But later, when I installed this rom, it´s now "RFJCNXM".. So I think it changed from Lime to Davinci. And it´s name was redmi 9T and now it´s K20...
I mean, this K20 Davinci Version is on Miui 12.5.2.0, but I think that it was Lime version before.. and I can find "Lime" in the Miui 13 forum, maybe I can install it, but how can I change again to RJQEUXM? Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.