Miui 12 Stable Bugs

Zanetd

Members
Feb 4, 2015
Hi everyone.

I've found 3 bugs with the first and latest stable of miui12 on k20 pro. I've just switched from your latest miui11 stable. No factory reset were done after flashing. I only updated via updater.

1. Can't turn mobile data on the main sim. Sometimes not working on the second one but that's alright. I tried several phone restarts. (see video)
2. Freezing for a second while scrolling using Poco Launcher. I tried several restarts. (see video)
3. Brightness sensor has it's moments when it's basically increasing and decreasing the brightness of the display. They have at random times a few times during the day, no matter if I cover the sensor or not or if I'm outside or inside.

Video attached:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I've also noticed @ingbrzy maybe he can have a look and provide some feedback.

Super wallpapers look nice tho.

Cheers.

I can share also some observations. Again from latest 11 stable to 12 with dirty flash.
1. The auto brightness feature is terrible. The screen goes dark-bright-dark-bright and so on. You are not alone. Used to be very nice and stable. Hope it improves.
2. All apps that used NFC I had to reinstall.
3. Several random restarts initially but now all is fine. Just in case I wiped dalvik again.
4. Personally don't like the iOS shitt style menu and buttons.
No other complains

Bugs 1 and 2 of my list have been solved with a factory reset.

Bug 3 persists. It's acting so weird in certain moments completely random is going up and down, up and down randomly (from like 20% to 50% brightness and back to 20%) even tho I didn't cover the sensor at all.