MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm using the Mi 11 Ultra China version on MIUI 12.5.12. Since I switched to this ROM, the Deep Clean is not working.

From <Storage Space> page, after I selected <Deep Clean> function, right after it finished loading the <Deep Clean> page, it will return to the <Storage Space> page. Has anyone else experienced the same issue or been able to resolve this?

So NOBODY has any problem with Deep Clean function on Mi 11 Ultra on MIUI 12.5 or.. nobody here uses Mi 11 Ultra? =_=||

Is 5G working fine for you?? I see 5G icon on status bar but no 5G speed... IS It a known problem? Thanks!

any Redmi Note 7 user facing Camera error??
sometimes "can't connect camera bla bla"..
im using latest Stable..
wipe dalvik&cache, wipe Camera apps still not help..

Hello,

I'm on the lastest MIUI on Mi Note 10 and some apps like Disney + is not available on Play Store. Could I know why, please?

Regards.

== How to fix "Can't download Disney+ app" & "No HD streaming on Amazon Prime or Netflix apps" ==

First, check the Widevine level of your device with this app => https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.androidfung.drminfo

Must be L1 ( not L3 ) to be able to use Disney+ app and to allow to stream in HD on Amazon Prime or Netflix apps. :)

If needed, you can download the Widevine L1 certificate in Settings > Passwords & security -> Fingerprint unlock -> Fingerprint payments -> Widevine (L1)

You can also try this:

Clear all data of Google Play Store , Google Play Services and Google Service Framework apps in phone's settings then reboot your device.

;)

Last edited:
Hi. i want to use magisk but the banking application says that the device is rooted and cannot be used. I have installed hide magisk but no success. hope to help. Thanks
Device: mi 10ultra
Miui all.

... ich wünschte mir nur, daß gesperrte Telefonnummern automatisch auch Zugänge in Apps, wie zum Beispiel Facebook oder WhatsApp, sperren!

Why i can't upgrade from 21.8.4 to 12.5.3.0? I am constantly thrown into recovery mode.
I understand correctly, 12.5.3.0 it's 12.5 Enchanced? Or I'm wrong?
Mi10T pro.

Hi. i want to use magisk but the banking application says that the device is rooted and cannot be used. I have installed hide magisk but no success. hope to help. Thanks
Device: mi 10ultra
Miui all.
put the banking app in hide from inside magisk then go to magisk settings and hide it by changing its name to one you like, then go to the banking app info and delete all data restart the phone open magisk from the new app name you gave it and leave it open in the background then open the banking app and start from scratch and give it all the permissions and log in with your credentials. so it should work. sorry my bad english ...

Why i can't upgrade from 21.8.4 to 12.5.3.0? I am constantly thrown into recovery mode.
I understand correctly, 12.5.3.0 it's 12.5 Enchanced? Or I'm wrong?
Mi10T pro.
I don't think you can switch from a weekly rom to a stable one without formatting ... you will always have problems ... so the only way is to first make a backup then install the desired stable rom and then make a format data from inside the recovery. .. finally restore your apps from the backup made previously or start from scratch which is the best thing.

Reactions: Poney70
I don't think you can switch from a weekly rom to a stable one without formatting ... you will always have problems ... so the only way is to first make a backup then install the desired stable rom and then make a format data from inside the recovery. .. finally restore your apps from the backup made previously or start from scratch which is the best thing.
I already switched from weekly to stable without wipes. But it was a long time ago. Well, I just realized that I would have to do a full reset.

Is 5G working fine for you?? I see 5G icon on status bar but no 5G speed... IS It a known problem? Thanks!
In *#*#4636#*#* menu is selected NR Network(i can see 5G Icon on top bar) but only LTE is connected. IS this problem also on semanal ROM? I need 5G. Thanks!
66cd45604ae8499439475b9d95cf3c61.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, renoir (Mi 11 Lite 5G) ROM is listed as non-fastboot ROM, but only fastboot ROMs are availible for download.
Is the list wrong?

Hi,
Updated Mi 11 from 12.5.9 to 12.5.10 and noticed same issue that reported before:
- When using Android Auto (cable/wireless) and i receive a call, after the call the phone starts to play the songs instead the radio. Then i have to close all apps and start again Android Auto and it returns to normal again.

Os some weekly builds i had noticed this issue but you corrected it. Please check it.

Best regards.

can you explain to me what this procedure is for? I have all the themes that no longer apply as before in dark mode ... the customization of the theme is not displayed as in the settings or in the new control center etc etc, it is only seen as a default theme ...
This procedure helps to get back full theme compatibility whith miui 12/12.5

Reactions: m@c|-|oR
Status
Not open for further replies.