New MIUI 13 stable bugs so far

Syfur_Sohan

Members
Aug 10, 2021
Using latest MIUI 13 stable on Mi 11 8/256.
Bugs so far -
1. Wallpaper automatically changes into default.
2. Changing from QHD to FHD changes some app's content appear larger. Restarting the device fixes this.
3. Facebook app constantly wants to use Free Browsing feature of my carrier even if I manually turn it off.
4. Graphics driver seems to be broken in some emulators. (e.g. AetherSX2)
5. Bubbles are impossible to close in some cases.
6. Per app dark mode control does not work.
7. VPN profile is broken for Cloudflare (1.1.1.1)
8. RCS profile does not activate in Google messegese when Default Call sim is not selected as the default data sim

also for me it's almost impossible to use miui 13, i don't know if i should wait for a working release or moving to another rom like DerpFest

Harman Kardon Audio Effect is after Startup Device all time Off. It was in MIUI 12,5 the Same.
I must every Time gonin Settings to activation. Has anyone an idea?

Cleaner and battery shortcuts unable to open at the widget section (left side) after playing genshin impact, only resolve after restart the phone (Mi 11 ultra). Phone tends to lag also after playing games (I suspect is due to overheating).

MIUI 13.0.3.0

I have a bug on the Phone app, when doing a call, most of the time the window is black, can't do anything, need to use the bubble that only allows me to disconnect the call, speaker and mute. I regret updating to MIUI 13, so far haven't noticed anything beneficial, one of the features I was waiting on Android 12 was the notification history, which isn't present on MIUI 13.

When in landscape (In-Game) i cant reply on notify, its just opens and close keyboard and remove reply field.

"Documents" no longer works in the camera app. Returns a network error.
Mi10 Pro 13.0.2 stabil

MIUI 13.0.3.0

I have a bug on the Phone app, when doing a call, most of the time the window is black, can't do anything, need to use the bubble that only allows me to disconnect the call, speaker and mute. I regret updating to MIUI 13, so far haven't noticed anything beneficial, one of the features I was waiting on Android 12 was the notification history, which isn't present on MIUI 13.
Same here. My phone is now unusable for making helpdesk calls as I can not make any selection in the phone systems menus and the system breaks the connection if you don't respond after 4 repeats of the menu. Using Xiaomi mi11.

Same here. My phone is now unusable for making helpdesk calls as I can not make any selection in the phone systems menus and the system breaks the connection if you don't respond after 4 repeats of the menu. Using Xiaomi mi11.
Your message gave me the idea to uninstall all updates of the phone app. And this worked! This problem is therefore maybe a combination of miui13 and the latest phone app. But I could at least make my helpdesk call using the older phone app.

I am currently using Redmi Note 10 Pro with MIUI 13.0.4 eu. I found a bug where sometimes the fingerprint doesn't work, and when I tap-to-wake the screen, or press the lock screen button, it bypasses both the fingerprint and pattern and goes directly into the home screen which is very unsafe. Is there a fix for this? Other times the fingerprint unlock works perfectly and tap-to-wake goes to always-on display, and doubletap-to-wake goes to the lockscreen.
I have activated superwallpapers, I don't know if this would have anything to do with the bug.

Last edited:
Now you mention it, I faced this on my new 12 (Miui 13.0.30) too. A friend tryed to unlock my phone with his not registered fingerprint and it worked. I first blamed the faceunlock for this behavior, because i was sitting right next to him. And it happend to myself once. When this happend, I think I used a superwallpaper and it happend from the aod (not the lockscreen).

Hi,
On Mix 4 xiaomi.eu 13.0.4.0
Impossible to screen cast the phone (same problem with Google home)
And when I connect earphones, can't use remote control for volume. And sometimes the sound totally dissappear at the connection (with a wire).
Thanks