MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

I know that. My question was/is, the 30 of the CN version is different from the 6 of the Global version somehow? Is it based on something/somewhere?
Chinese version might be a little different from global but not much. Also Chinese version probably has more features than global because they firstly test them in China and then maybe release it globally. But overall I would say you wouldn't notice a difference.

Hi!

What's new on 13.0.4 for x3 pro (vayu)? Any new widgets (I'm thinking of the calendar)? Is it worth the time to upgrade or should I wait for another release?

Thanks,
Regards!

Hi! I installed 13.0.4 Stable on poco x3 Pro but some apps (instagram, facebook for example) were closed when I opened.

First I was in MIUI 12.5.9 stable, later I updated to 13.0.3 with windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format for a clean instalation and finally I updated to 13.0.4 with windows_fastboot_update_rom but some apps crashed.

I tried a clean instalation using windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format 13.0.4 but the problem don't dissapear

Has anyone had the same problem? Thanks!

Poco F3 - Miui 13.0.5 I have problems with the contacts in whatsapp, it does not recognize the contacts inside the SIM or the google contacts, similar happened to me with Miui 12.5.17 I do not remember the version well, but only the contacts were deleted but if I tried to add them from whatsapp, everything returned to normal and it also does not allow Google Chrome to be installed. Has anyone else had the same thing or something similar?

Last edited:
Do I need to unlock the bootloader if I'm on android 12? since when I'm running the script on my PC it keeps telling me 'waiting for device', and the phone isn't even detected by the PC when in fastboot.

Just updated Poco F3 to latest 13.0.5.0 and tried to root via Magisk. After I patch and flash boot.img using TWRP, Magisk app gets deleted when I try to open it.. very weird, never experienced an app getting deleted instantly :/. With stock boot Magisk app works just fine, but after I try to root using patch boot.img it gets deleted. Conclusion: I can't root latest 13.0.5.0.. Anyone successfully rooted? Or experienced same issue like me? Is this MIUI or Magisk related problem?

P.S. I've updated from previous Stable 13.0.3.0!

Just updated Poco F3 to latest 13.0.5.0 and tried to root via Magisk. After I patch and flash boot.img using TWRP, Magisk app gets deleted when I try to open it.. very weird, never experienced an app getting deleted instantly :/. With stock boot Magisk app works just fine, but after I try to root using patch boot.img it gets deleted. Conclusion: I can't root latest 13.0.5.0.. Anyone successfully rooted? Or experienced same issue like me? Is this MIUI or Magisk related problem?

P.S. I've updated from previous Stable 13.0.3.0!
what fastboot commands did you use?
A AND B? or just A

Try clean data from update app. Had the same with mi 11 ultra: update line on MIUI version after installing 13.0.10 which is the latest version. After cleaning data line disappeared and it opened without issue.
I clean data from update app and it works. Thank you

@Igor Eisberg i would like to update mi browser to latest global update is there any way to do it? Also in miui13 there is no mi quick search app maybe you may add it in next build thanx for your effort..