MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Are the ROMS already reuploaded with no TWRP included? or there will be a notifications? just asking, thank you.

strange. i cannot update my Note 11 Pro 5G (global, aka veux). any idea? i'm on Ubuntu 20.04.

Code:
Compatible devices: veux, peux
Your device: unknown

damn. meanwhile i tested on Windows 10 too. same happened. it cannot identify the exact model. the actual version is 13.0.5.0 SKCMIXM and i installed it via fastboot (since it was a fastboot only update).

update:
looks like the linux script is the problem. it does not even checks devices. i reused the script from the previous update and added the additional partitions from the new one. then set fastboot binary executable. everything went smoothly.
Hello, nice spot! May please share it?

Hello, nice spot! May please share it?
hey. if you still interested here's what i made. but don't forget that this is for 13.0.7.0 SKCMIMX update. if you want to install 14.0.2.0 TKCMIXM then you should add an additional line at the end before reboot command cause the firmware's content has been extended comparing with the recent firmwares:

$fastboot flash super images/super.img.12

Just would like to share how I keep root maintained during flashing. I have been doing this on every update flash.

Before flashing the new update, I take boot.img from the zip file and patch it with magisk. Rename the patched boot file to boot.img and copy it back to the zipped file. I use 7z application which works well.

Now my flashable zip file is rooted and when flashing is complete, root is maintained.
Hi @smohanv and @katerpanne

That's time saving way to update when rooted.
Let me see if I full understood:

1) Download the MIUI.eu update

2) Patch boot.img with 7z (or with newer Magisk 26.2 rom's patch feature)

3) DON'T uninstall Magisk, disable ALL installed Modules before update, reboot in the Recovery (TWRP) mode

4) When in TWRP, flash (install) the MIUI.eu update as any .ZIP as usual update (don't flash magisk.zip once already rooted), then reboot to system... (then re-enable the Modules and MIUI.eu still rooted)
Done!

EDITED: Included some missed steps

Does it correct or I'm misunderstand some step?

Last edited:
Switch to English language and try to activate SIM
Hi Devs,
I confirm the same issue on the Poco F3 (Stable 14.0.7.0).
After doing a clean installation of MIUI.eu Weekly switching to Stable, I can no longer activate my Mi Account.
Since Google Backup never worked with MIUI.eu in both versions, all my Calls and SMS messages sync are on Mi Cloud and I can't recover them.
I´m currently using English (country and language) in settings.
Does any fix or workaround?

NOTE: Screenshots inserted

Attachments

• IMG_20230923_105853.jpg
    IMG_20230923_105853.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 418
  • IMG_20230923_105749.jpg
    IMG_20230923_105749.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 418
Last edited:
Reactions: Tanda
Hi Devs,
I confirm the same issue on the Poco F3 (Stable 14.0.7.0).
After doing a clean installation of MIUI.eu Weekly switching to Stable, I can no longer activate my Mi Account.
Since Google Backup never worked with MIUI.eu in both versions, all my Calls and SMS messages sync are on Mi Cloud and I can't recover them.
I´m currently using English (country and language) in settings.
Does any fix or workaround?

NOTE: Screenshots inserted
I have this issue from mi9se, once moved to Android 11 the activation no longer works for me.
Google backup actually does work, and you can always use a third party "cloning" app that moves SMS, call history, photos etc

Sent from my Xiaomi 12 using Tapatalk

I had the same problem with one sim card. I had to set the correct provider in MBN for the given SIM..

I have this issue from mi9se, once moved to Android 11 the activation no longer works for me.
Google backup actually does work, and you can always use a third party "cloning" app that moves SMS, call history, photos etc

Sent from my Xiaomi 12 using Tapatalk
For future backups since Google and Xiaomi seems not reliable when on MIUI.eu is the way to go.
But how to recover the storage into Mi Cloud? Alli my data still there... :confused:

Any solution for Google pay security issue for mi note 10 tucana version?! This was the last stable rom available?

Hi guys, I want to change my weekly ROM to a stable ROM. What are the steps that I have to do for that. I have a Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra device. Also I have twrp.
I know that I have to do a backup but I'm not sure about the process of downgrading the rom.
Thanks

Hi guys, I want to change my weekly ROM to a stable ROM. What are the steps that I have to do for that. I have a Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra device. Also I have twrp.
I know that I have to do a backup but I'm not sure about the process of downgrading the rom.
Thanks
Format Data
Install stable ROM