MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Flashed latest version 13.0.30 on my Xiaomi 12 Pro (Zeus). The previous version 13.0.28 was working fine. After j flashed this latest one, my phone freezes after restarts. I have to restart several times (atleast 4 times) to get back to working mode.

question about the changelog. In weekly it is usually easy to see what was fixed simply because it's one thread per week. However stable has one thread for the different versions of all models.

Of course I know the info from the phone which says "General optimizations, bug fixes etc", but is there a way to find out what in detail was changed? Basically I'm very happy with iatest stable, but performance mode is still bugged (not changing anything) from xiaomi side and frequencies of SD888 are still locked in Miui13 (at least for SD888, CPU is throttled).

It would be nice to know what changed before deciding whether to update or not.

Many thanks for your great work!

• Love
Reactions: xeGox and KGVER
question about the changelog. In weekly it is usually easy to see what was fixed simply because it's one thread per week. However stable has one thread for the different versions of all models.

Of course I know the info from the phone which says "General optimizations, bug fixes etc", but is there a way to find out what in detail was changed? Basically I'm very happy with iatest stable, but performance mode is still bugged (not changing anything) from xiaomi side and frequencies of SD888 are still locked in Miui13 (at least for SD888, CPU is throttled).

It would be nice to know what changed before deciding whether to update or not.

Many thanks for your great work!
look here…

Reactions: KGVER and moskito99
Reactions: katerpanne
Everything works very good, thanks for the rom devs. The only problem is that sometimes when people call me it hangs up for them and then when I restart my phone it fixes itself. Anyone had a similar problem?

Hello Updating MI11Pro by Fastboot but now it boots to Miui recovery, what can I do....

Crazy, waiting a time, do nothing but the phone starts again and do the update ?

Now all is good.

Redmi note 11 pro 5g, one month of use with Xiaomi.Eu. Beides the dynamic wallpaper not working well, and the gallery app not playing high res videos. Everything else is great. (wish i didn't have to re set the lockscreen video wallpaper every day since it stops playing randomly)

Super snappy, no lag, smooth UI, and performace is great. I never relyed on NFC on phones for nothing, except today. I have a bad mosquito problem ever since my mom put her plants inside the house (they're outside now) so i was suffering from mosquitos bites every second of the day for almost 2weeks.

I lost my mastercard last week that's the reason i couldn't buy candles or spray repellents except for now. I decided to use google pay on my rooted phone (had to figure out how to hide root from it) and linked my paypal to google pay, and set up contactless pay.

I thought it wasn't going to work, but i googled how to link paypal with google pay so i figured i would try it. I had cash on hand just in case it didn't work so i opened the app, choosed the method and held it to nfc sensor. I was shocked it work on my first try so i know for sure nfc works on the pro 5G

I live in the usa btw, and also if you're wondering if you need internet to use the nfc feature you don't. when i came home from the store i forgot i had airplane mode on before i even stepped inside the store (i was getting random robo calls so i decided to use airplane mode and forgot to turn it off)

I really love this phone specially the amazing screen, even hotspot works idk how but my metro by tmobile provider doesn't have hotspot on the plan i'm on, but it still works (but have to use VPN hotspot app for it to work)

Hello!

I have a Mi 11 with Android 11
Code:
MIUI.eu 125 V12.5.3.0.RKBCNXM
and wish to update to MIUI 13.

I'm getting the OTA message that I can do that to
Code:
MIUI.eu 125 V13.0.8.0.SKBCNXM

Can I actually safely do it? I'm confused because by reading the instructions of page 1 looks like I have to wipe /data with TWRP

Extra info: I don't have TWRP installed, just unlocked bootloader.

You may have misread the first and second posts of this thread.
Xiaomi devices on Android 12 via Fastboot only:

Steps to install update of xiaomi.eu ROM
(All your data and files on internal storage will NOT be deleted!)
- Download our ROM zip file STABLE
- Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC
- Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
- Connect to PC via USB cable
- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system

For Windows OS ./windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
For Linux ./linux_fastboot_update_rom.sh
For MacOS ./macos_fastboot_update_rom.sh

You can also look here:

Reactions: katerpanne
You may have misread the first and second posts of this thread.
Xiaomi devices on Android 12 via Fastboot only:

Steps to install update of xiaomi.eu ROM
(All your data and files on internal storage will NOT be deleted!)
- Download our ROM zip file STABLE
- Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC
- Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
- Connect to PC via USB cable
- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system

For Windows OS ./windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
For Linux ./linux_fastboot_update_rom.sh
For MacOS ./macos_fastboot_update_rom.sh

You can also look here:

Thanks for the reply, but I still have Android 11 from what my phone says:

Screenshot from 2022-05-11 20-52-23.png

Is it still fine to do the OTA?

No OTA is possible.
How many times do we have to explain it to you? You have received explanations and instructions on how to update.

No OTA is possible.
How many times does it have to happen to you? You have received explanations and instructions on how to update.
You post me instructions to update from Android 12 even if I said I come from Android 11

I go to Page 1 and instructions says that if I come from Android 11 I got to do
Installation:

Xiaomi devices on Android 11:

• Unlock your first bootloader here http://en.miui.com/unlock/
  • Install TWRP via Fastboot mode, then install our ROM
  • Code:
    fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
    fastboot boot twrp.img
  • TWRP Recovery TWRP or TWRP.ME
  • FORMAT /data partition (NEVER wipe System or Persist!)
  • Copy our ROM to the internal storage
  • Install our ROM
  • Reboot
  • done

I go to Page 1 and NO INSTRUCTIONS says anything about not doing the OTA from Android 11

The one that doesn't know how to read (and how to behave) is clearly not me.

I go to Page 1 and NO INSTRUCTIONS says anything about not doing the OTA from Android 11

The one that doesn't know how to read (and how to behave) is clearly not me.

I understand that the first page is not perfectly clear about the fact that it refers to the version you are trying to install, and not the version you already have.

On the other side, a few persons took the time to clarify it for you, including the ROM developer so... it is a little sad.

Sorry if I sound dumb, than I can just do the OTA to go from A11 MIUI12 to A12 MIUI 13 instead of running the fastboot scripts, correct?
yes it sounds like that. Maybe you should rethink all this about changing ROMs, because better and clearer it is impossible to explain it to you.

hi folks. i understand devs can't be expected to know when/if updates will arrive for devices nearing EOL, but assuming some are due a final update to A11 MIUI 13 i'd appreciate if all remaining issues were known and fixed if possible.

raphael's last update was MIUI 12.5, 21.11.24 weekly. known issues are:
- May 2021 security patch
- AOD fingerprint symbol deactivates at random
- Google Assistant doesn't respond while phone is locked
- no audio on incoming video calls (i.e. WhatsApp. works fine when calling)
- Instagram won't upload or send multiple short videos/stories (i.e. only the first 15-second part on a 40-second story goes through)

i'm fully aware that no further updates have been guaranteed, so this is preemptive. i also realize some issues may be shared with other Xiaomi devices (i.e. cepheus) and/or are not manageable by the xiaomi.eu team.

regardless, i hope this proves helpful. apologies in advance if it isn't. thanks to the devs as always.

Last edited:
hi folks. i understand devs can't be expected to know when/if updates will arrive for devices nearing EOL, but assuming some are due a final update to A11 MIUI 13 i'd appreciate if all remaining issues were known and fixed if possible.

raphael's last update was MIUI 12.5, 21.11.24 weekly. known issues are:
- May 2021 security patch
- AOD fingerprint symbol deactivates at random
- Google Assistant doesn't respond while phone is locked
- no audio on incoming video calls (i.e. WhatsApp. works fine when calling)
- Instagram won't upload or send multiple short videos/stories (i.e. only the first 15-second part on a 40-second story goes through)

i'm fully aware that no further updates have been guaranteed, so this is preemptive. i also realize some issues may be shared with other Xiaomi devices (i.e. cepheus) and/or are not manageable by the xiaomi.eu team.

regardless, i hope this proves helpful. apologies in advance if it isn't. thanks to the devs as always.
We are not even sure that another ROM for your device will be released, we're only speculating. It might never get MIUI 13, remains to be seen. We can't help with those issues, maybe except the issue with Google Assistant when screen is off, but only if a new ROM is released for it by Xiaomi.

Reactions: felipecardel