MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Thanks to those working on Xiaomi.eu!

Quick bug report about the latest stable on Mi 11 Ultra (V13.0.12.0.SKACNXM).

Google Voice app can not connect to Google in latest stable. App starts, but no calls, messages, or contacts are visible. Instead app displays error message that network is unavailable / can't connect to Google.

Connects fine in previous stable release V13.0.10.0.SKACNXM
Connects fine in most recent weekly 22.5.11_v13-12 (is this most recent anymore? there may be one more since that I didn't test)

Have also tried stable from scratch (installed V13.0.12.0.SKACNXM with format/new install script for bare phone, then installed Google Voice as 1st installed app), Google Voice could not connect even on fresh install. For the moment reverted to V13.0.10.0.SKACNXM.

Regular Google Voice user so hoping it's fixed in a future stable. ;-)

Hey, guys.
Any idea on how to enable 5g support for the 12 pro (Chinese version) for European carriers? I am rocking the latest stable 13.0.32 and everything is working as expected except 5g networks.

Hey, guys.
Any idea on how to enable 5g support for the 12 pro (Chinese version) for European carriers? I am rocking the latest stable 13.0.32 and everything is working as expected except 5g networks.
I have no problem. I live in Greece and I have Vodafone
IMG_20220522_101100.jpg

Reactions: kostovster
After moving to MIUI 13 A12 on Poco X3 Pro I have troubles with mobile data. From time to time - it stops working and I have to turn mobile data off and on and then it works.

Anyone else's having this issue? Any solution?

Does anyone have an idea why after installation a consent should be given to send all information to Korean company AROOT?

Attachments

• IMG_20220522_184734.jpg
    IMG_20220522_184734.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 165
Hey guys,
I was using the weekly beta for my Mi10Pro for over 1 year and a few weeks ago I switched to the stable version. Since then, I have some issue with the reception of SMS. I don't receive all SMS. No matter is I use the original sms app oder signal to manage SMS. A friend of mine uses a mi11lite and he has the same sms problem.
Is this a known issue?

Gesendet von meinem Mi 10 Pro mit Tapatalk

Have in mind that your device must be certified from your carrier for 5G. Here in Greece many devices that are 5G, are not certified.
They've started selling the global version in the beginning of the month, presumably it should be certified. I will check with them next week.

Is this version "stable" like 13.0.4 on Mix 4? No notification issues and good battery time?
Hi,
For the moment, no problem with notifications. I checked permissions and it's OK.
For battery time, I have to use it a little more to make a better idea and I tell you.

Reactions: Thunder43
Guys st**** question. from android 12 miui 13 global official rom I want to install this xiaomi.eu rom on my mi10t pro 5G. do i need to unlock boot loader first? thank you guys. first timer here.

Hi guys!
How does MIUI 13 behave on sd 865 powered devices ?
My father has a MI 10T Pro and I'm worried that MIUI 13 would make it slower, so I wonder if it would be a good idea to just remain on the actual version.
For the moment, on MIUI 12.5.12, everything is smooth.
He doesn't care about new features, I just want to learn about your MIUI 13 experience on sd 865 and if you noticed the phone being slower after.
Thanks!
I have no problems or delays with MIUI 13 on my Mi 10 ultra. everything runs smoothly as it should be...but I don't usually use dark mode.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-05-23-10-02-38-787_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-05-23-10-02-38-787_com.android.settings.jpg
    262 KB · Views: 137
Reactions: biscoot