MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Hello,
I have unlocked the bootloader and successfully installed via fastboot MIUI 13 Stable version Custom ROM from Xiaomi.eu for my phone Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G version which is version 13.0.4.0 SKCMIXM. I'm interested, I apologize in advance, I don't know if this question has been asked, if you can answer me, are there any problems in the ROM, mainly I'm interested in how the battery behaves, are there any problems with fast draining, I can't say as of right now because I just installed it at first I'm very happy but I don't know if there are any reported issues with the battery, that's the thing that worries me the most. Just to add after installing the above custom rom I haven't factory reset the phone not sure if that's supposed to be the case or should have been. I am also interested when an update appears after some time, how should it be installed, I read in the forums that I need TWRP installed, but after the installation of kustom com, I have not installed TWRP, if I install it after a while, when an update is received will it delete the data i have and if it deletes is there a way to save it. I apologize once again for the perhaps stupid questions, but I do not have much experience and I am asking for a little help and clarification of the questions asked.
I am sending a picture where I have highlighted which file I downloaded.
Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• devices_stable_22121503.png
    devices_stable_22121503.png
    176 KB · Views: 153
Hello. Very good question. I am also after installing this rom via fastboot. I didn't do a factory reset or wipe after installing the rom. I don't have TWRP, I didn't upload it, I left it as it is after installing. My question is also interesting and can be funny at the same time. 1. What to do when the update comes out, how to install it? 2.Do you want to upload TWRP? 3. Should I wipe or reset after installing the rom? 4. Did you have a good day? :) Regards and thanks for your patience.
PS: Redmi note 11 pro 5g is version 13.0.4.0 SKCMIXM

Last edited:
Hello. Very good question. I am also after installing this rom via fastboot. I didn't do a factory reset or wipe after installing the rom. I don't have TWRP, I didn't upload it, I left it as it is after installing. My question is also interesting and can be funny at the same time. 1. What to do when the update comes out, how to install it? 2.Do you want to upload TWRP? 3. Should I wipe or reset after installing the rom? 4. Did you have a good day? :) Regards and thanks for your patience.
What phone are you using dude? and tell me which rom you want to switch from.

Sorry I forgot to write Redmi note 11 pro 5g which is version 13.0.4.0 SKCMIXM
There is currently no eu rom version available for your device. Developers will decide for themselves whether they will make a fastboot rom if there is no twrp.

There is currently no eu rom version available for your device. Developers will decide for themselves whether they will make a fastboot rom if there is no twrp.
So I understand that I install each update via twrp or fastboot if it came out in such a version. Do you wipe or reset every time you install rom?

So I understand that I install each update via twrp or fastboot if it came out in such a version. Do you wipe or reset every time you install rom?
You don't need to wipe it in the update. But if you are downgrading you have to wipe data

Hello, I take your MIUI 13 Rom for my 12t Pro xiaomi.eu_multi_DITING_V13.0.7.0.SLFCNXM_v13-12-fastboot
How can I install xiaomi.eu_multi_DITING_V13.0.10.0.SLFCNXM_v13-12? It dosnt work with the fastboot.bat from the 13.0.7 Version.

Currently I am using Redmi K50 Ultra product after switching from MIUI 14 DEV to MUI 13 Stable version my device is experiencing flickering screen sometimes the device screen will flicker a few times the cause is unknown but if you use the keyboard you will find that the problem occurs often when you type on the keyboard.

Hello,
I'm still experiencing late / "arrive when opening the app" notifications, mainly with gmail with XM12 - cupid, latest MIUI13 ROM.
Also Spotify have missing controls from notification area. - this one solved by an older version of spotify
Any advise please ?
Or should i just hope that in next version xiaomi will solve ?
thanks

No idea what issue can be , but Google contacts is not working on my Rooted 11T pro running on MIUI 13.0.7.0
Everytime I want to enter one of my contacts app closes imidiatly

After update to latest build updater still shows update.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-01-11-07-27-51-231_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-11-07-27-51-231_com.android.settings.jpg
    281.3 KB · Views: 376
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Friends,

I have a question. i am on 13.0.6. on my poco f2 pro now. i flashed twrp via fastboot.

how can i get back my root-access now?

Thx in advance, tried searching but didnt find any answer

Last edited:
Hey everyone. I installed xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote10Pro_V13.0.15.0.SKFMIXM_v13-12.zip on my Redmi Note 10 Pro yesterday and everything is just fine. There is only one thing I don't like. I have two icons on the sidebar(?) that I can move from rigght to left up and down, but nothing happens when I click on one of them. I would love to get rid of them but it seems like there is no way. Sidebar is disabled but Icons still show up (see screenshot). Anyone got an idea how I can get rid of these? Thank you very much :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-01-11-13-15-55-846_com.miui.home[1].jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-11-13-15-55-846_com.miui.home[1].jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 144
Hi all! I've downloaded the most recent version (I believe) for 12T Pro / DITING (13.0.10.0). On 1st post it says it has to be installed through fastboot, but there are no bat files on the zip file.

I understand it should be installed via TWRP then?

Thanks!
The table is not updated in real-time, if there is no fastboot in the filename, it is a recovery ROM

Reactions: hardcrack
I'm asking for my soon arriving 12T EUXM phone, to understand the first post.

"plato" is listed here, but not available on sourceforge - does this mean the ROM is still in the works and not released? Or should I go with another phone which is supported better than Mediatek chipset (need in-display fingerprint scanner)? Anyway, 12TPro is too expensive...

Last edited:

"plato" is listed here, but not available on sourceforge - does this mean the ROM is still in the works and not released? Or should I go with another phone which is supported better than Mediatek chipset (need in-display fingerprint scanner)? Anyway, 12TPro is too expensive...
Get Mi 12X, dude. It never hurt you

ROM for "plato" is available for download. But it is better to buy a Qualcomm device

Attachments

• Snímek obrazovky 2023-01-13 000048.png
    Snímek obrazovky 2023-01-13 000048.png
    72.1 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
Reactions: wolden
ROM for "plato" is available for download. But it is better to buy a Qualcomm device
I think the first plato rom coincides with the time of the dinosaurs. You are very stingy mediatek

Thank you for that picture, I must have overseen these two files.
Thanks for your warning, but ATM there are only two Xiaomi devices which fit my profile. And the second, Mi11, has an annoying Edge screen, bad battery and fingerscanner. Pricy, even when used. Recent QC chipsets are too hot to handle, 12T Pro with this ridiculous cam and I need a reliable replacement when I send my Huawei P30 Pro in for a new battery. LOL. So I made a subscription at Patreon to support the Devs around Igor a little. Wish me good luck.