MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

maravilha00

Members
Oct 11, 2021
On my Xiaomi 11 Ultra I noticed today that there isn't anymore a trash folder where eliminated photos remain during 30 days as previously.
I only found a "Trash" folder within the gallery under "Albums" (encl. printscreen) but it is EMPTY. Is that due to a bug on MIUI 13 ?
If I use the Google Photos app to eliminate a photo, it goes into the included bin from where I can recover any accidentally eliminated photo.
So i lost a burst photo (95 images...) due to that disappeared stock gallery folder...
Unless it has gone into another place which I did not find ?
Very thankful any help / explanation.

Attachments

• MIUI13 gallery trash.jpg
    MIUI13 gallery trash.jpg
    630.3 KB · Views: 129

bingho

Members
Sep 20, 2021
On my Xiaomi 11 Ultra I noticed today that there isn't anymore a trash folder where eliminated photos remain during 30 days as previously.
I only found a "Trash" folder within the gallery under "Albums" (encl. printscreen) but it is EMPTY. Is that due to a bug on MIUI 13 ?
If I use the Google Photos app to eliminate a photo, it goes into the included bin from where I can recover any accidentally eliminated photo.
So i lost a burst photo (95 images...) due to that disappeared stock gallery folder...
Unless it has gone into another place which I did not find ?
Very thankful any help / explanation.
That's strange, I also have the 11 ultra and got the bin. Any pictures I delete, end up in the bin for 30 days or until I empty the bin sooner.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-01-19-17-19-45-299_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-19-17-19-45-299_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    364.1 KB · Views: 90

maravilha00

Members
Oct 11, 2021
That's strange, I also have the 11 ultra and got the bin. Any pictures I delete, end up in the bin for 30 days or until I empty the bin sooner.
are you on stable A11 / MIUI13 version? your printscreen shows that your gallery does NOT show all the Media types like on mine, i.e. Portrait, 8K, GIF
but only Dynamic and Burst. As you can see in my printscreen the folder "Trash bin" is completly missing on mine.
So I wonder really what happens, is it a bug? What shall I do?
In the meantime I will use the Google Photos app instead of stock gallery, that's all I can do ...

El Fernas

Members
Jun 4, 2021
Anybody seen or flash today's new update for Poco F3 HMK40_POCOF3_V13.0.3.0.SKHCNXM ?
According to updater app im "up to date" with 13.0.2, it has been saying there is a new update btw, but no update when i tap on check for updates.

Downloading, im guessing since this are Fastboot updates they wont work with OTA as they need the fastboot process?

PS: Is there a changelog for this one? Thanks.

Last edited:

bingho

Members
Sep 20, 2021
are you on stable A11 / MIUI13 version? your printscreen shows that your gallery does NOT show all the Media types like on mine, i.e. Portrait, 8K, GIF
but only Dynamic and Burst. As you can see in my printscreen the folder "Trash bin" is completly missing on mine.
So I wonder really what happens, is it a bug? What shall I do?
In the meantime I will use the Google Photos app instead of stock gallery, that's all I can do ...
yes, stable 13.0.5.0 xiaomi.eu. It says Android 12 SKQ1.211006.001. I think media types depend on the files you have on your phone. I probably don't have your types on my phone. Maybe check the app info, clear cache, delete default values?

Attachments

• IMG_20220119_182651.jpg
    IMG_20220119_182651.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 105

maravilha00

Members
Oct 11, 2021
yes, stable 13.0.5.0 xiaomi.eu. It says Android 12 SKQ1.211006.001. I think media types depend on the files you have on your phone. I probably don't have your types on my phone. Maybe check the app info, clear cache, delete default values?
yep... delete default values and clear cache resolved it, Trash bin is back :)
:emoji_thumbsup:

Reactions: bingho

mondechristo

Members
Jun 22, 2012
According to updater app im "up to date" with 13.0.2, it has been saying there is a new update btw, but no update when i tap on check for updates.

Downloading, im guessing since this are Fastboot updates they wont work with OTA as they need the fastboot process?

PS: Is there a changelog for this one? Thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-01-19-20-17-18-516_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-19-20-17-18-516_com.android.updater.jpg
    213.1 KB · Views: 166
Reactions: El Fernas

El Fernas

Members
Jun 4, 2021
How are you able to download the update? is it the same 13.0.3 for Poco F3? thanks for the screenshot.

Last edited:

mondechristo

Members
Jun 22, 2012

El Fernas

Members
Jun 4, 2021
From here :

The strange thing is that nobody seems that downloaded this build! I will wait a few days until some others of this community comment this update.
Those seem to be weekly stats, if you click on the "i" it has almost 400 downloads already, i actually have downloaded and applied, whats weird for me is that updater seems to be "stuck" with an old notification that doesnt go away, and it does NOT show a new one being available like in your phone, weird, but i can confirm 13.0.3 update (fastboot) worked just fine, i had to download with a computer and do the whole thing from there.

Reactions: mondechristo

sunset_in_mars

Members
Apr 17, 2021
Those seem to be weekly stats, if you click on the "i" it has almost 400 downloads already, i actually have downloaded and applied, whats weird for me is that updater seems to be "stuck" with an old notification that doesnt go away, and it does NOT show a new one being available like in your phone, weird, but i can confirm 13.0.3 update (fastboot) worked just fine, i had to download with a computer and do the whole thing from there.
Clear Updater app data...

El Fernas

Members
Jun 4, 2021
Has anyone noticed in the Poco F3/K40 that the phone is not working with 4G+ ? It remains in 4G only even when before going with MIUI 13 it used to connect to 4G+ just fine, in my case that runs on B7 band.

kilbz94

Members
Jan 20, 2022
MIUI 13 stable in this ROM on Alioth brings a lot of incompatibility on apps (majority of it is force/auto close)

rohan555

Members
Jun 24, 2021
I have noticed a lot of bugs on miui 13.0.5 especially when trying to read SMS/OTP from the apps. Its like frozen completely, you can press nothing. This is the more critical bug. I am not sure if anyone else has observed that. Please confirm.

Like when waiting for OTP in any app while its getting verified, it freezes. with a popup system ui not responding.

THanks

pistap

Members
Oct 7, 2021
Hi,
I'm currently on 13.0.2 and I'm updating to 13.0.3.
"windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat" When I run the Windows file, is data formatted?
So can I update without losing data?
Thanks

fredwu

Members
Jan 6, 2022
For anyone who's upgrading from 12.5 stable, if you run into some issues, try a data wipe.

I upgraded from 12.5 stable, and encountered unreliable notifications (some notifications were delayed, some never actually came through), and the system font stayed as Roboto instead of the new MiSans.

Finally I was fed up with the missing notifications and did a factory reset, and wiped data again via fastboot. Then during the set up I opted not to copy/restore any data, and set the phone up from scratch. Amazingly notifications now work reliably. :)