MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

People who is using android 12 miui 13:
Could you please turn on the "show refresh rate" in developer settings and check if the phone switches the refresh rate to 30hz during aod (always on display)?

I experience the issue where my phone is constantly working on 120 hz during aod, so the battery drain is significant.

I'm on A12/Miui 13 and for me is the same, only on YouTube it runs at 60Hz.

That could be a reason why it drain the battery.

Brgds

Could you please turn on the "show refresh rate" in developer settings and check if the phone switches the refresh rate to 30hz during aod (always on display)?

I experience the issue where my phone is constantly working on 120 hz during aod, so the battery drain is significant.

i didnt checked the rate but AOD on 11 Ultra is draining batter a lot for me also

I've just installed the miui 13 stable release on my redmi note 10 pro. I've patched boot.img for Magisk. The only problem i have is for some 2/3 apps, like banq or kaspersky manager, fingerprint don't work. I must write my personnal code any time to open it. If someone has solutions. Thanks

There are many users who has problem with aod stucked in 120 hz. I am using mi11 ultra, so my research is limited to this device.
The best part is that I have contact with two people who get 30hz once the phone goes to aod. I analyzed their system and secure tables (setedit app), as well as I was in touch with the developer of GalaxyMaxHz app- still I am not able to figure out how is possible that some phones works in 30 hz in aod but some others not. I could not find any difference between their tables and mine.

Also, by writing "adb shell dumpsys display" I am getting info about supported refresh rates. I analyzed mine as well as one guy who is getting 30hz in aod- there is no information in this log about supporting 30hz. There is only info about 60, 90 and 120 hz, but nothing about 30hz. Strange, how info about the display doesn't mention anything about supporting 30hz where at the same time aod can force the screen to work in 30 hz??!!

I searched the entire internet for some information about some possible setting missing in some of the tables in setedit, whatever which could give me some sign what could be responsible for controlling the refresh rate of aod... I even tried to create my own setting in system table called aod_refresh_rate and always_on_display_refresh_rate, but there is 0 effect. Deleting the data of aod app, turning on battery powersaving mode, even forcing the entire system to work in 60 hz doesn't do anything because as soon as aod activates screen works in 120 hz which is ridiculous.

Perhaps the developers of xiaomi.eu could give me some clue what to do and where to search? I found one post of one of the developer who mentioned that they are not touching the refresh rates settings, but maybe you have a knowledge what could help to solve this issue?

There are many users who has problem with aod stucked in 120 hz. I am using mi11 ultra, so my research is limited to this device.
The best part is that I have contact with two people who get 30hz once the phone goes to aod. I analyzed their system and secure tables (setedit app), as well as I was in touch with the developer of GalaxyMaxHz app- still I am not able to figure out how is possible that some phones works in 30 hz in aod but some others not. I could not find any difference between their tables and mine.

Also, by writing "adb shell dumpsys display" I am getting info about supported refresh rates. I analyzed mine as well as one guy who is getting 30hz in aod- there is no information in this log about supporting 30hz. There is only info about 60, 90 and 120 hz, but nothing about 30hz. Strange, how info about the display doesn't mention anything about supporting 30hz where at the same time aod can force the screen to work in 30 hz??!!

I searched the entire internet for some information about some possible setting missing in some of the tables in setedit, whatever which could give me some sign what could be responsible for controlling the refresh rate of aod... I even tried to create my own setting in system table called aod_refresh_rate and always_on_display_refresh_rate, but there is 0 effect. Deleting the data of aod app, turning on battery powersaving mode, even forcing the entire system to work in 60 hz doesn't do anything because as soon as aod activates screen works in 120 hz which is ridiculous.

Perhaps the developers of xiaomi.eu could give me some clue what to do and where to search? I found one post of one of the developer who mentioned that they are not touching the refresh rates settings, but maybe you have a knowledge what could help to solve this issue?
My Mi 11 Ultra have the exact same problem...
Always 120Hz

12.5 > 13 stable

Update notified but unable to download. The server appears to be busy. For several hours

I'm on A12/Miui 13 and for me is the same, only on YouTube it runs at 60Hz.

That could be a reason why it drain the battery.

Brgds
Mi 11 ultra: aod is always 120, even when you set the refresh rate to 60. Other screens (than the aod screen) follows the refresh rate settings. My battery experience so far is that it drains really fast, screen usage always on top. Can't make it through the day without charging. Hope it gets solved soon. Tried the adb command, leave the phone on the charger overnight so it could optimize. Makes no difference.

I went from weekly to stable correctly, now if I try to do a factory reset from the settings it only takes me to the twrp logo and it blinks, I turn it off and on and the OS starts normally, is it possible to format in android 12 miui 13? My 10

I think it's time I move from Xiaomi (k20 pro) to Samsung.

I've been disappointed that the video recording tearing/warping never got addressed. Making it useless for video. It's also disappointing that Xiaomi isn't using wider displays on their phone - the old galaxy note 5 still has a nicer and wider screen than many of their modern. And it also leaves a sour taste when you've already lost support. After just over a year of owning the phone.

[Mi 11 Ultra] IMPORTANTE

Creo que vale la pena mencionar en la primera publicación que debe RESTABLECER DE FÁBRICA su dispositivo después de instalar la ROM por primera vez con formato de datos ; de lo contrario , ¡no podrá usar la copia de seguridad de Telegram, Gmail y Mi correctamente!

Instalé la ROM usando el instalador por primera vez que formateó mis datos y tuve muchos problemas con la aplicación que no puede acceder a la memoria correctamente.

Luego fui a Configuración> Buscar "Restaurar"> toque "Copia de seguridad y restauración"> Toque el botón inferior "Restablecer dispositivo". Solo así obtendrás un teléfono completamente funcional si actualizas desde MIUI 13 con una instalación limpia.

POR FAVOR AGREGAR ESTO A LA PRIMERA O SEGUNDA PUBLICACIÓN. La gente merece saberlo antes de instalarlo, ahorrará mucho tiempo al configurar todo el dispositivo dos veces.
When I format through the settings it turns off and stays on the twrp logo blinking, I had to turn it off and on. but it starts normally. what is the correct way to format? my 10

Win11 , Umi , the .bat dosen't work for me ;
It will stuck at "Waiting for device" line forever.
So I manually edit this line to my own fastboot location then it worked. -> set fastboot=XXXXX\fastboot.exe

Update : Reupload Rom fixed this ( Feb 18, 2022 | 04:21AM )

1645169670767.png

Last edited:
Win11 , Umi , the .bat dosen't work for me ;
It will stuck at "Waiting for device" line forever.
So I manually edit this line to my own fastboot location then it worked. -> set fastboot=XXXXX\fastboot.exe

Update : Reupload Rom fixed this ( Feb 18, 2022 | 04:21AM )

View attachment 41037
I try to flash the update via fastboot in windows 11, but the cmd stay freeze on "sending 'cmlib64'" how can I solve it?

hi , may i know official EU rom for current 11 ultra is version is 12.5.11 or 12.5.20 ?
i getting few issue from 13 and want to flash back to officially EU rom but someone say 12.5.20 is official EU rom too.

Ah thanks for the link!

That's a shame. I actually really liked the feature, hopefully someone would come out with a Magisk module eventually.

EDIT:

I searched around and found DarQ: https://github.com/KieronQuinn/DarQ

Paired with DarQ's xposed module with Lsposed, force dark mode is now working again. Interesting on some apps the forced dark mode behaviour isn't as good as MIUI 12.5's builtin force dark mode but it'll do for now. :)
Hey Bro , Did you manage to make it work ? i tried Darq app with ADB command " without Root " and it's not working with third party apps

How to fix the "Find Device" Error in the new rebuilded Mi 10 stable Rom, after every reboot ? in the stock china rom 13.0.2.0 there ist no Problem with this