MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Is there any way that you can see who's calling you? I'm used to that when a company calls me it shows me which company it is, any way to enable this on miui?

Sent from my M2012K11AC using Tapatalk

I have installed the ROM updating 13.0.2 to 13.0.4 for Xiaomi redmi note 10 pro and the phone does not start, it resets to the MI logo, I had to go back to 13.0.2. does it happen to anyone else?

Hi guys, I need help. I was updating my Redmi Note 10 Pro to the latest version (13.0.4 global), ran the update script on windows, but the phone got disconnected from the usb cable mid-process. Now the phone doesnt turn on, PC makes sound when the phone is connected, but the script doesnt detect it.
ROM 13.0.4 won't boot my phone.

I font I don't have any apps installed with this icon

I don't have any apps with that icon.
Nothing happens when you touch it? Nothing happened on my phone when I had the same problem. Maybe look in settings, search for permissions and then check if something has accessibility access? Usually such an eye drop icon is used by apps when selecting a color on screen...

I have installed the ROM updating 13.0.2 to 13.0.4 for Xiaomi redmi note 10 pro and the phone does not start, it resets to the MI logo, I had to go back to 13.0.2. does it happen to anyone else?
Same Phone and no problem for me. I've patched original boot.img with magisk before update 13.04.

First time installing EU Rom. I'm using Mac and getting this message, what am I doing wrong? Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-02-22 at 22.04.59.png
    Screenshot 2022-02-22 at 22.04.59.png
    406.5 KB · Views: 200
Hello the update of my redmi note 10 pro global to miui 13 is stuck on 52% and when i reboot my phone or told me no update available

I accidently locked bootloader when flash stock global rom with mi flash tool.I hit clean and lock. I was unlocked before on aosp. Stock 12.5.5.0 global rom boot fine. Is it safe to unlock bootloader again? I want to flash this stable 13
Latest miu unlock tool cant recognize my device but old miflash_unlock-en-5.5.224.24 workig fine. I must wait 168h :eek:

• Wow
Reactions: Dawit Jackson
2) what about 4g aggregation? i see only 5g aggregation in settings, no 4g (for LTE, for example). is it possible to enable it? as i know, the smartphone has a possibility to do that, so it seems the software restriction (i have 4g only on mi 11 pro, but have 4g+ on my honor 8 in same location)
Mi11pro aggregates the 4G network by itself, this is the Chinese version of the device, so it aggregates only 2 bands. I often have 4G +

Oh,no! After fastboot update to new version 0.25, i've got bootloop again with same scenario - at first the SIM is lost - no service and reboot, after 2-3 reboots it's starting to reboot to recovery
Xiaomi 12 8/128

• Wow
Hi all,

Is it possible to flash this release V13 (lisa) on my Mi 11 Lite 5G NE with recovery? And i believe i have to do it with TWRP? Am i right?

Also lets say fastboot gets realeased in a month and i wanna upgrade it so will it be possible to do it? Or should i wait further...?

• Angry
MI 11 Lite 5G NE released miui 13 android 12 EEA European version. i recived the update. The official rom eats too much ram because the background prcesses.
Do you think that in the near future you will release an Xiaomi.eu version? i installed your version for Redmi note 10 Pro and it"s awsome.

Reactions: zgfg12
MI 11 Lite 5G NE released miui 13 android 12 EEA European version. i recived the update. The official rom eats too much ram because the background prcesses.
Do you think that in the near future you will release an Xiaomi.eu version? i installed your version for Redmi note 10 Pro and it"s awsome.
I found 12.5.9.0 but not 13.12

Good. just wait until phone reboot by itself. many minutes, be patient.
On that same screen I took a photo of? On windows, I know you need to type 'Y' to start installation but I don't know what I'm supposed to do at the screenshot that I attached.