MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Read the first post of this thread!
Read it like 10 times and still don't get it. I know that actually is for fastboot, but why i get notification?
I saw a lot of guys asking for clarification, so i think that the first post is not precise in explanation.

Ok, the ROM is for fastboot but i get the notification on updater and can't donwload it. Why?

I'm already with TWRP, if i wanna install this fastboot ROM i have to reflash also the TWRP?
Sorry for dump question, but as i already said, the first post is not so clear in some point.

Any youtube vanced users in here? Since MIUI 13, I can't make youtube links open in vanced app anymore. They either open in youtube official app (if installed) or browser.

Hello everyone, pass the information to the developers who create good firmware, on stable and weekly firmware from xiaomi.eu MIUI 13 android 12 for xiaomi mix 4 phone found a bug charging speed, charges slower than it should in 27 minutes, and should charge in 17 minutes, on stable official Chinese firmware it works as it should be tested, please fix this problem in the following firmware, thank you in advance.

Any youtube vanced users in here? Since MIUI 13, I can't make youtube links open in vanced app anymore. They either open in youtube official app (if installed) or browser.
Yes, working well for me on Venus.

Anyone could tell me the name of the font that was used in miui 12.5? I don't like the new one.

An explanation, why the rom behaves differently even if installed on the same device, showing bugs some devices yes others not?

The Stable Rom is not stable, various apps work unproperly as above a assian chat app LINE
Might seem weird but the weekly 21.12.29 was very better. Especially in performance, and had very less bugs. Basically the only thing is better in stable is battery life

An explanation, why the rom behaves differently even if installed on the same device, showing bugs some devices yes others not?
MIUI is very subtle in showing weird bugs. Probably if you factory reset both devices from settings you'll get the same behaviour

Reactions: 1647838042
MIUI is very subtle in showing weird bugs. Probably if you factory reset both devices from settings you'll get the same behaviour
But I read threads with bugs on the same and restored devices but not present in all of them even though they have the same features and clean installation methods

Certain apps' notification volumes are now determined by media volume although it wasn't the case in 12.5. This can be a problem for those who turn down media volume by default.
Can anyone else confirm this or has a solution?

I just flashed fastboot rom successfully on my poco f3, but I lost twrp recovery and i can't flash magisk (for adaway and Youtube vanced)
This should be written in first quote.
I wait for recovery rom and reflash twrp

Thanks for great job!

No problems here. I just wanted it to update. Since last July it hasn't had a new version.

Last edited:
Certain apps' notification volumes are now determined by media volume although it wasn't the case in 12.5. This can be a problem for those who turn down media volume by default.
Can anyone else confirm this or has a solution?

I have a similar feeling with notifications.

I'm not very satisfied with notification behavior. Many notifications (e.g. bluemail, Fotmob) are without sound now.
In Bluemail I selected a ringtone which changed the general notification sound also.
And in Fotmob I selected notification settings, which opened a setting window, which is completely different to the MIUI settings menu via recent app long press.

Reactions: benjamin_bt_
On poco f3 stable
My image stabilization cannot be turned on/off. It's not there. Maybe I'm too stupid. If it's a bug, I'm happy to post in bug section.

I deleted camera app data and also restarted.

Thanks guys

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-01-08-17-39-44-284_lockscreen.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-08-17-39-44-284_lockscreen.jpg
    316 KB · Views: 204
Reactions: mikson
Spotify even if I increase the volume from just over half it does not change it always sounds the same

I have read the posts from page 1 to 19. All l can say is that this latest mi ui13 is full of bugs. And for those who are already used to Custom recovery, it is advisable to wait patiently till when the real stable version is available that will work with custom recovery too at least.

Till then, I'm not giving myself any headache. Using the Mi ui12. 020 stable for now

Reactions: 1647838042