MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

To make it short, these are my issues on Mi 11 with this new update:

- Had to update 3 times before it flashed correctly and for the first time, my screen wasn't responding to my touches.

- Some freezes with instant reboot. While it reboot, the MI logo is zoomed in and not centered.

- Sometimes power button doesn't work for some seconds then it worked and did all the press I did like there was a delay of couple seconds.

Anddd... I think that's all for now

Last edited:
Reactions: katerpanne
For devices which already got MIUI 13 but still in A11, will there be a Update to A12 later on?

Or does it stay at Miui 13 cuz its based already on A12?

To make it short, these are my issues on Mi 11 with this new update:

- Had to update 3 times before it flashed correctly and for the first time, my screen wasn't responding to my touches.

- Some freezes with instant reboot. While it reboot, the MI logo is zoomed in and not centered.

- Sometimes power button doesn't work for some seconds then it worked and did all the press I did like there was a delay of couple seconds.

Anddd... I think that's all for now
Oh Yeah also the privacy notification alert like "Snapchat is using camera", stay even after deactivation in privacy settings. The setting looks like it's override by Android stock privacy notification. Also it consumes a lot of power

Reactions: punchtr
Is it written somewhere which device stays on android 11 and which will be updated to Android 12 with miui 13? I could presume, if there is standing recovery instead of fastboot it currently must be Android 11, but that might change in the future. Thanks.

Need your Help !:emoji_disappointed_relieved:
My Mi 11 Ultra keeps crashing after logging in! I made the MIUI update from Wed 12.5 to 13 the day before yesterday with Fastboot and ran flawlessly until yesterday morning ....
Since then it has been constantly restarting or crashing, you can only see the white restart circle with a dark background.
The cell phone can no longer be used. when calling apps, the restart / crash comes promptly.
I reset app permissions, what can I still do without losing data?

I am at a loss

Is it written somewhere which device stays on android 11 ... but that might change in the future. Thanks.

No one here will be able to give you a definite answer, as such decisions are made in China.
.... but I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you.

Reactions: Soad1337
No one here will be able to give you a definite answer, as such decisions are made in China.
.... but I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you.
Okay thanks so far. So there exists no official list somewhere which device will receive android 11 and which Android 12?

My Mi 11 Ultra keeps crashing after logging in! I made the MIUI update from Wed 12.5 to 13 the day before yesterday with Fastboot and ran flawlessly until yesterday morning ....
Since then it has been constantly restarting or crashing, you can only see the white restart circle with a dark background.
The cell phone can no longer be used. when calling apps, the restart / crash comes promptly.

I am at a loss
Can you get into the settings and activate adb mode in the dev settings menu?

I am at a loss
Hi… try the safe mode and clear caches / apps / data of apps

Safe Mode (This is not the "Recovery mode" or the "Fastboot mode" )
In case your phone shows a lot of errors and you cant handle them because there are a lot of pop up windows or you want to deinstall something from magisk as example ... try the "safe mode" only some important standard apps will be loaded:
  1. Power off your Android device and then power it on. You can also use the Reboot or Restart option.
  2. You will see the Powered by Android logo and MI logo on the boot screen, If they disappear and the Screen ist black, press and hold the Volume Down key down so long till system ist loaded
  3. The System will load and you will see a watermark... Safe mode
  4. Deinstall the app with the error / analyze the root cause of the issue and so on ...
  5. Reboot the phone to get off the "safe mode"
  6. Perhaps after loading you have to disable AirPlane Mode

In case your phone shows a lot of errors and you cant handle them because there are a lot of pop up windows or you want to deinstall something from magisk as example ... try the "safe mode" only some important standard apps will be loaded:
  1. Power off your Android device and then power it on. You can also use the Reboot or Restart option.
  2. You will see the Powered by Android logo and MI logo on the boot screen, If they disappear and the Screen ist black, press and hold the Volume Down key down so long till system ist loaded
  4. Deinstall the app with the error / analyze the root cause of the issue and so on ...
OK Thx i will test it in safe mode the problem was the same. I hope i can fixed i need a functional phone.
so i have install a crah log viewer and permission that with the adb comm and but there doesnt work..

can i find the log file with information that makes the crashed/reboot of my Phone ?

i becomes no information from which app it is. Only the phone restart oder crashes....

Wow I didn't know this mode exists thank you =).

Reactions: katerpanne
Hi,

Poco F3 (alioth) here, flashed with no issues this build, and now BBVA Italy app is not working. I also joined the beta test for that app, but for the Italian app not even the beta is working. I tried also uninstalling and reinstalling, no help with that.

I tested it on a Samsung Galaxy S10 with Android 12 and it works, so it is not just the Android release that stops it from working.