MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Will there be a recovery versions of v.13 for Mi11 Ultra?
Been using twrp and don't remember how to do it using computer

Thank you!

Hi,

Poco F3 (alioth) here, flashed with no issues this build, and now BBVA Italy app is not working. I also joined the beta test for that app, but for the Italian app not even the beta is working. I tried also uninstalling and reinstalling, no help with that.

I tested it on a Samsung Galaxy S10 with Android 12 and it works, so it is not just the Android release that stops it from working.
Then make a log for whatever is not working, and I'll let you know if it's something we are able to fix.

Reactions: biscoot
Its a notification showing that mic is being used.. its causing some issues in gameplay, this happened after i updated to miui 13, im having a hard time pressing the whole top portion when the green dot is visible. Mi 10s. Sorry for my bad english

Attachments

• 1642093960353.JPEG
    1642093960353.JPEG
    220.7 KB · Views: 128
Another dumb question,im using the global rom from xiaomi 12.5.9.0 RKFMIXM the phone in the box have 2 imeis,but one is software blocked and phisically too,if i install this rom (13) when is out,can it be unlocked mi second imei?

On Mi 11 Ultra the Apps Sky Go and Sky Ticket won't work anymore.
They see the back screen as a second screen or TV.
(Streaming to another device is restricted from the app).
Was working on 12.5 before.

i have 12.5.3.0 endonesian rom. how can i format data without twrp before install this rom ? my device is xiaomi mi 11

Can anyone confirm if you get adaptive refresh rate menu in display settings for xiaomi mi 11? I'm talking about that menu where you can select auto or manual 60/90/120hz

Hi,
I am in the Poco 3. Does anyone else have problems with VoLTE/WoWiFi? Since I updated to this recent stabile version I am unable to enable These features. I tried the ussd codes and tried to change MBN config. But nothing ist working. The ims status remains in status Not registered.
Btw, I in Germany and in Vodafone

Need your Help !:emoji_disappointed_relieved:
My Mi 11 Ultra keeps crashing after logging in! I made the MIUI update from Wed 12.5 to 13 the day before yesterday with Fastboot and ran flawlessly until yesterday morning ....
Since then it has been constantly restarting or crashing, you can only see the white restart circle with a dark background.
The cell phone can no longer be used. when calling apps, the restart / crash comes promptly.
I reset app permissions, what can I still do without losing data?

I am at a loss
Try to install without installing all the apps, only install WhatsApp and another apps one by one without using the automatic install of all apps, i dont know Witch app Crash but i think its an app...

Reactions: BenFFMRaptor23
Does anyone know the difference between stable beta und public beta in relation to the cn-roms? For cmi there's a new public one at xiaomifirmwareupdater.com..

Can anyone confirm if you get adaptive refresh rate menu in display settings for xiaomi mi 11? I'm talking about that menu where you can select auto or manual 60/90/120hz
There is no change in display settings. You can choose between 60hz or 120hz.

Reactions: ov1lord
Updated successfully in my Mi11 Pro but these are the issues i noticed so far:
-GPS was not working in the background up until i opened the app (Google Maps and others....)
-Could no longer customize or set dark mode in each individual app
-When pulling the top menu down, the background sometimes didn´t fade away.

I'm going to try to make a clean install and see if those issues get resolved.
After doing a clean install the gps issues got better, although one of the apps that i use could no longer open automatically when the device connected to the car bluetooth and the other problems continued.
I also can´t seem to install some apps which require to move the obb files to it´s destination folder. If someone knows how to fix this i would be appreciated.

Hello everyone! I'm new in this (so, sorry if i do a stupid question)

I have Xiaomi 11 Pro, with GLOBAL version (v12.5.8) and I want update to Xiaomi.eu rom Muiu 13, WITHOUT installing a custom recovery... By fastboot with Mi flash tool from Xiaomi...

Can I just download the Room and install? Can I use Clean all and lock in Mi Flash to close bootloader? ( I want to use google pay)

Thank you very much!!

Hello everyone! I'm new in this (so, sorry if i do a stupid question)

I have Xiaomi 11 Pro, with GLOBAL version (v12.5.8) and I want update to Xiaomi.eu rom Muiu 13, WITHOUT installing a custom recovery... By fastboot with Mi flash tool from Xiaomi...

Can I just download the Room and install? Can I use Clean all and lock in Mi Flash to close bootloader? ( I want to use google pay)

Thank you very much!!
Mi Flash can be used to flash stock rom, you can't flash custom rom like Xiaomi.eu. So you can't relock the bootloader that way.

BTW if you lock the bootlooader you are not able anymore to flash update of xiaomi.eu

To install Miui 13, you don't need a custom recovery (TWRP is not compatible with Android 12) so you have to flash the rom through fastboot.

Last edited:
Mi Flash can be used to flash stock rom, you can't flash custom rom like Xiaomi.eu. So you can't relock the bootloader that way.

To install Miui 13, you don't need a custom recovery (TWRP is not compatible with Android 12) so you have to flash the rom through fastboot.
THANKS!! :p:p

I got it! So, I can flash the rom through fastboot, okey! But, then how i can relock the bootloader then??

p.d: Mi 11 Ultra and Pro use the same rom? Rigth?