MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

I'm getting that big delay with the share to menu. It takes ages.
I'm not sure what i did, but i no longer have that delay.
I think it may have to do with file manager and turning off withdrawal of consent. or its from apps that just updated recently.
Either way, the problem has gone and share to comes up immediately

Hey ! I can't see my Xiaomi AX1800 router network in my WiFi list, i have a MIX 4 and i'm using 13.0.2
Fyi i can connect to it via all my compatible wifi devices such as my old mi 9t
I don't know if there's a wifi 6 issue on the latest rom, what do you think of it ?
Hi,

I'm on Mi 11, 13.0.6 and can't see any WiFi 6 (ax) SSIDs on 5ghz. The router is a redmi ax6.

Thanks

Reactions: GullywoodAngel
The same situation with Android Auto as in the beta version of MIUI 13, nor in Stable MIUI 13, Android Auto does not work wirelessly.
This problem persists since beta version 21.11.24 / 25 and does not seem to solve it.
Android Auto only works via USB, which is annoying ... :emoji_sob:
So, like the last few versions, I have to return to 21.11.17 :confused:
Was this fixed in a more recent version?

Hey! Does Google pay work after installing this miui?
I am on 13.0.6 stable with my mi 11 and it works perfect, it didn't work when i was in a11 official global with my credit card at all but a12 in xiaomi.eu somehow fixed it

Reactions: Coonc
Hi guys, looking at the instructions, for A12 it doesn't mention unlocking the bootloader, if I already have 12.5.20 stable installed, can I upgrade using the steps described below from the instructions? (Without unlocking the bootloader?)

Installation of A12 devices via Fastboot:
- Download our ROM zip file
- Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC
- Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
- Connect to PC via USB cable
- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system:
--- For Windows OS - windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
--- For Linux - linux_fastboot_update_rom.sh
--- For MacOS - macos_fastboot_update_rom.sh

Hi guys, looking at the instructions, for A12 it doesn't mention unlocking the bootloader, if I already have 12.5.20 stable installed, can I upgrade using the steps described below from the instructions? (Without unlocking the bootloader?)
Bootloader has to be unlocked to flash this ROM.

Reactions: biscoot
You can't install any unofficial ROM without unlocking the bootloader. It's common knowledge.
It doesn't have to be reiterated every single time, here is not a kindergarden.

Not sure if this is a bug, or a MIUI standard behaviour. I always put my phone on silent mode, and when in silent mode, making a phone call automatically turns the silent mode off. After the phone call the silent mode stays off.

Is this an expected behaviour?

Great work of MIUI 13!

Just one minor issue and I'm not sure whether it is about the rom or not.

After updating to 13.0.9, I found that the [ambient mode] is missing in Google Assistance. Is there any possibility to bring it back?

通过我的 M2102K1C 上的 Tapatalk发言

I installed the 13.0.4 stable in my mi 11 lite 5g and today i saw that the 13.0.7 was launched but my phone is saying that there are no updates avaible. What should i do? It will show the avaible update in my phone or i must install trough Fastboot ? And if i use the fastboot mode, will i lose all my data ?

I installed the 13.0.4 stable in my mi 11 lite 5g and today i saw that the 13.0.7 was launched but my phone is saying that there are no updates avaible. What should i do? It will show the avaible update in my phone or i must install trough Fastboot ? And if i use the fastboot mode, will i lose all my data ?
download it manually..

Reactions: biscoot
look here… you will loose your data if you use the script with format in its name…

Reactions: guicorassi
I'm on the Chinese rom with Miui 13.0.9. Will it be okay if I install the latest Miui 13 stable rom here with fastboot? Currently waiting for the unlock period.

This is my first time using a Xiaomi phone. Any advice is appreciated.

Reactions: Doubt and JiaiJ
Not sure if this is a bug, or a MIUI standard behaviour. I always put my phone on silent mode, and when in silent mode, making a phone call automatically turns the silent mode off. After the phone call the silent mode stays off.

Is this an expected behaviour?

Just in case anyone else run into this issue. It must be some kind of bug - it turns out, if I turn off Bluetooth this issue goes away.

EDIT: May have found the fix: In Developer Options turning on "Bluetooth Gabeldorsche" seems to have fixed it partially - when no bluetooth devices are connected it's now fine. When my bluetooth earbuds are connected the issue still persists. Oh well, better than before.

Last edited: