MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Yes, I have installed and working so good. It is incredible smooth, so far is the most fluid MIUI version. I don't see anywhere no lag. Thanks devs for wonderful working.
hello you too have a google play store in like dark gray theme in dark mode? in all categories apps games videos..

Attachments

• play.jpg
    play.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 146
Hi!

Good Rom for X3 Pro. One question, how can we update the calendar app for the latest version 12.23.0.2 which includes the new widgets?

Regards,
Vitor Correia

Hi!

Good Rom for X3 Pro. One question, how can we update the calendar app for the latest version 12.23.0.2 which includes the new widgets?

Regards,
Vitor Correia
The Chinese variant of the Calendar app is not suitable for international users and has plenty of issues when used with a Google account for instance.
It also has layout issues which were fixed on the Global variant long ago but still exist on the Chinese one.

The Chinese variant of the Calendar app is not suitable for international users and has plenty of issues when used with a Google account for instance.
It also has layout issues which were fixed on the Global variant long ago but still exist on the Chinese one.
Thanks for the reply. Let us hope that Xiaomi updates the global version with the new widgets, which are awesome!

Congratulations for the work done on the ROM. It is what I was expecting from it and I'm gonna keep it installed (I was also considering the PE 12).

Thanks for the reply. Let us hope that Xiaomi updates the global version with the new widgets, which are awesome!
The interesting thing I found, from examining the new Global App vault's online data source, is that the new widgets for the Global Calendar app (com.xiaomi.calendar) are all referenced there, but none of them actually exist in any of the current versions of the app (latest known app version being 12.5.5).
So we can deduce that either those widgets were already added on some internal build of the app, or that it's still planned for a future release.
We'll just need to wait and see.

Will my phone data(photos, apps, messages, contacts, etc) will be deleted if I fastboot update my mi 10 pro from 12.5.10 to miui 13?

now that we have stable for mi10T pro can we flash it and camera works fine >?

yes yes before you jokers reply "didn't you read the warning?" ..
well.. this is a STABLE version, and everything should work fine

and if not.. sorry, then this device cannot get a stable version.
Nope - my camera shuts down, no zoom and can't get 108mp, y9ou can take a selfy

Has anyone felt 13 is a worthwhile update to 12.5? Not sure if I should go for it now or wait a few more weeks.

Does anybody tried AAWireless or Wireless Android Auto with Xiaomi Mi 11 T Pro Miui 13 on A12 ???
I cant connect my phone to my car through android auto
But on Miui 12.5 Android 11 it worked like a charm

Internet banking seems to have issues. Sainsbury's banking app won't accept payments and Santander app won't let me make a payment going out. Was working fine on Santander the other day.

I have a Poco X3 Pro (Vayu) and the file for that phone is "xiaomi.eu_multi_POCOX3Pro_V13.0.3.0.SJUMIXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip". I downloaded it and tried to flash it using the latest version of official TWRP and official Orange Fox but the recovery reboots when the installation starts and the ROM is not installed. Has anyone had the same issue?

Thanks in advance for your time.

I have a Poco X3 Pro (Vayu) and the file for that phone is "xiaomi.eu_multi_POCOX3Pro_V13.0.3.0.SJUMIXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip". I downloaded it and tried to flash it using the latest version of official TWRP and official Orange Fox but the recovery reboots when the installation starts and the ROM is not installed. Has anyone had the same issue?

Thanks in advance for your time.
The ROM is not meant to be installed with TWRP or Orange Fox, it is a fastboot ROM.

Reactions: biscoot and intolko
Can i come to miui 13 from stock rom with bootloader unlocked ?
And can i rollback to miui 12.5 via fastboot ?