MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Bubble notifications on mi 10t pro on newest miui 13 stable is again broken as on miui 12.

It was working fine on 13.0.1
IMG_20220318_132710_197.jpg

but on 13.0.4 is again not aligned
IMG_20220318_133009.jpg

@Igor Eisberg @ingbrzy

Is it xeu or china issue?

Edit: it looks that after fastboot upgrade there is different font, am i right?

Last edited:
I can't seem to update to 13.0.4 from 13.0.1. After installing it through fastboot and rebooting into the system, it still says that I'm on 13.0.1.
Does anyone know why this is happening? Or if there's a fix to this?
(my device is Mi 10T/k30su)
same issue for me, my device is redmi note 10 pro (sweet). waiting for newer version maybe

DO NOT INSTALL the Xiaomi MI 10T PRO v13.0.4.0 ROM, because it cracks your system booting with the REDMI series logo and returns to the MIUI 12.5.8.0 version with several bugs. I've had to flash the last MIUI 12 version in fastboot mode to get my cellphone operative again.

DO NOT INSTALL the Xiaomi MI 10T PRO v13.0.4.0 ROM, because it cracks your system booting with the REDMI series logo and returns to the MIUI 12.5.8.0 version with several bugs. I've had to flash the last MIUI 12 version in fastboot mode to get my cellphone operative again.
Hi,

Mine already showed the Redmi logo on v12.5.8.0. No big deal.
What you mean by "returns to the MIUI 12.5.8.0 version with several bugs"?
Also, despite other bugs, does the camera work?

Thanks

DO NOT INSTALL the Xiaomi MI 10T PRO v13.0.4.0 ROM, because it cracks your system booting with the REDMI series logo...
Yes, our ROMs for apollo are based on China ROM for Redmi K30S Ultra, what's new here exactly? It's your first time here?
No idea what that word "cracks" has any relevance here...

... and returns to the MIUI 12.5.8.0 version with several bugs.
The hell is that supposed to mean?

Read second post.

Reactions: biscoot and JiaiJ
My take on Mi10 Ultra.
After months waiting for the MIUI 13 stable version, I was a bit skeptical especially considering some of the previous comments, but I went down with it and updated just now.

Some earlier comments mentioned issues with fingerprint scanner. I tried all my apps and no issues at all. Tomorrow I will see if paying with Google Pay still works.

The only issues I have found so far:
1. Auto-brightness is a lot more sensitive (not sure if this is an issue or its meant to be this way)
2. Control Center. In previous MIUI 12 I kept it in classic mode, as the new control center wasn't working as I wanted. On miui13 its a lot better (more customizable), but the issue I have detected is in the SMART HOME. If I choose "Home", it will show all my IoT devices, but after adding them and clicking save. They disappear. The only ones remaining are the "xiaomi ones".
If I choose Xiaomi Home, I only get my Yeelight and my 360camera, all my other brands plugs and devices are not available. I had to disable this to avoid clogging the Control Center.

Improvements I am detecting:
1. Dark mode seems to be working a lot better (although its early to say.)
2. On miui12 in order to get 5G working, after every reboot I had to write: *#*34834#*#* to be able to choose 5G in my "preferred network type". Now on miui13. 5G is available directly. No tweaks needed.
3. I now have an option to select VoNR (this did not exist in the past). Although I cannot say it does much just yet.
4. In the camera aspect. I one one of these people that uses the watermark function. In miui12. I had region set to Spain, but phone language in English UK. Still the camera watermark date would be in American format (MM/DD/YYYY). Now with MIUI13 this is fixed, format is correct (DDMMYYYY).
5. Also in the camera. I have noticed we now have the option to use google lens directly from the camera menu (nice touch).

Other than this, I cannot still comment on battery life. I literally just upgraded a couple of hours ago. But I'll report back in a few days (although worth mentioning my Mi10Ultra is 15 months old and battery life is not as it used to).

So far everything else seems to be working ok.

My recommendation, if you follow the guides to update correctly, you should be OK

Thanks

Hi,

Mine already showed the Redmi logo on v12.5.8.0. No big deal.
What you mean by "returns to the MIUI 12.5.8.0 version with several bugs"?

Thanks
I didn't even tried to test the camera, because the system became unstable and several apps suddenly showed the error screen without running them.

When I tried to install the MIUI v13.0.4.0 ROM, the process was too quick, as if it hadn't finished all the files flashing. After that, the system booted in the MIUI v12.5.8.0 ROM.

Do you know if that issue exist on weekly too?
Yes, it does.

I didn't even tried to test the camera, because the system became unstable and several apps suddenly showed the error screen without running them.

When I tried to install the MIUI v13.0.4.0 ROM, the process was too quick, as if it hadn't finished all the files flashing. After that, the system booted in the MIUI v12.5.8.0 ROM.
Well then run the flashing script using the Command prompt or PowerShell so that you could see the messages, you should be able to see the problem there.

Reactions: biscoot and 00raq00
Hi! I'm new to Xiaomi, may I confirm if the Android 12+Fastboot no longer needs to unlock the device to install the ROM? I see that the unlock process is necessary in previous Android versions, but the instruction seems to indicate that the unlock is not necessary for Android 12.

Hi! I'm new to Xiaomi, may I confirm if the Android 12+Fastboot no longer needs to unlock the device to install the ROM? I see that the unlock process is necessary in previous Android versions, but the instruction seems to indicate that the unlock is not necessary for Android 12.
What instruction?...

• Haha
Reactions: biscoot
What instruction?...
Installation instructions on the 1st post of this thread. I'd say some rewrite/rearrangement/fine tuning would be in place, it would save from many unnecessary questions.

@JACK728 you need to unlock bootloader when installing a custom ROM no matter what the Android version is.

Installation instructions on the 1st post of this thread. I'd say some rewrite/rearrangement/fine tuning would be in place, it would save from many unnecessary questions.

@JACK728 you need to unlock bootloader when installing a custom ROM no matter what the Android version is.
Thanks for your comment, but flashing Rom need a minimum learning and understanding.
It seems out of subject to 'fine tuning' the post up to bootloader unlocking process.

Reactions: biscoot
Thanks for your comment, but flashing Rom need a minimum learning and understanding.
It seems out of subject to 'fine tuning' the post up to bootloader unlocking process.
True. Still, it wouldn't hurt to have precise instructions since they are already there. But if not maintained, why not remove instructions altogether.

Hi guys. Currently im using mi 11 ultra with miui 13.0.9. i noticed that i had occasional stutter out of sudden despite the device temperature was normal, the memory usage was only 6gb of ram and refresh rate set at 120hz. The issue was not solved even when i restart the phone/clean install the rom. I did not encounter this issue while im on 12.5. any idea how to fix it? Tq

Hi, has anyone got problems with Mi 10 Pro phone not ringing (no vibration as well) when receiving call after updating to flashing "xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Pro_V13.0.3.0.SJACNXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip".

Reactions: mikemika09