MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Hi i hope someone could help me.
Can i upgrade MI10Tpro from V12.5.8.0.RJDCNXM STABLE with android 11 to V13.0.4.0.SJDCNXM via fastboot?
Has V13.0.4.0.SJDCNXM android 12 on board?
Thanks.
this forum is for custom xiaomi.eu rom do you have this custom rom installed?

"Viva EU developers" I realized on my device M11pro last update 13.0.10 without problems Thank you for this great project!

Hi guys...but all wonderful fingerprint animations we have on MIUI 12.5 (OLD aurora and pulse)where did they go?
Why now we have those ugly "butterfly" animations...?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-04-03-20-54-04-449_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-04-03-20-54-04-449_com.android.settings.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 327
Last edited:
after installing the rom the imei 2 comes out as reported and cannot be used, does it happen to someone else? xiaomi mi 10 13.0.4

Mi 10T Pro, Vietnamese font error, on MIUI 12.5.8 MiSans is OK.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-04-04-08-18-51-434_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-04-04-08-18-51-434_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
Hi i hope someone could help me.
Can i upgrade MI10Tpro from V12.5.8.0.RJDCNXM STABLE with android 11 to V13.0.4.0.SJDCNXM via fastboot?
Has V13.0.4.0.SJDCNXM android 12 on board?
Thanks.
Yepp, you can.

But you need a computer for the upgrade. I did it myself yesterday and it worked out fine! I just hade to restart my phone manually, because it hung on the redmi screen.

Good luck :)

Hi,
I recently purchased a Mi 11 China version from giztop. I asked for Global ROM, and they said they installed xiaomi.eu ROM. Initially it was MIUI 12, and auto upgraded to MIUI 13 13.0.1 stable. Now it doesnt upgrade anymore (I guess cause A12 needs fastboot, right?) and gpay and YASNAC is not passing (CTS profile match). I would like to be able to use Netflix and gpay/banking, what should I do? I prefer having a stable version, is there a stable version that enables SafetyNet/GPAY etc..?
If yes, should I install it via fastboot on top of my current 13.0.1 stable? Thanks in advance and thanks for the good work

This is my first time using xiaomi phone. My phone is xiaomi 12 pro global rom. If i want to use eu rom, can i download the file and install it from global to eu. And can this brick my phone?

Thanks.

Hi,
I am on a stable ROM (Redmi Note 10 Pro) that I installed via Fastboot.
When I now install an ipdate via Fastboot, is all my data lost?
Or is it like a "dirty flash"?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
I am on a stable ROM (Redmi Note 10 Pro) that I installed via Fastboot.
When I now install an ipdate via Fastboot, is all my data lost?
Or is it like a "dirty flash"?
use the update script and your data will be there

Which is the appropriate *.bat file you have to execute

- if you install the xiaomi.eu rom for the first time
- if you change from weekly to stable (recommended)
- if you change from stable to weekly (recommended)
- you will loose your data -> make a backup
windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat

- if you update from weekly to weekly
- if you update from stable to stable
windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat

Hi,
I recently purchased a Mi 11 China version from giztop. I asked for Global ROM, and they said they installed xiaomi.eu ROM. Initially it was MIUI 12, and auto upgraded to MIUI 13 13.0.1 stable. Now it doesnt upgrade anymore (I guess cause A12 needs fastboot, right?) and gpay and YASNAC is not passing (CTS profile match). I would like to be able to use Netflix and gpay/banking, what should I do? I prefer having a stable version, is there a stable version that enables SafetyNet/GPAY etc..?
If yes, should I install it via fastboot on top of my current 13.0.1 stable? Thanks in advance and thanks for the good work
Anyone?

My best guess is fully flash the mi 11 rom via fastboot and wipe everything with it. So u choose the .bat with first install.
Then it should work with gpay etc. If not u can still flash magisk with fastboot and install a other fingerprint for the device. But try first one

ingbrzy Thank you for your advice, the stable ROM is already on my Redmi 11 NFC and works perfectly and really fast. Better than stock ROM.
You and the whole team did a fantastic job! Just amazing.
My only doubt if there are any problem to update any system app individually like notes, camera, settings, launcher.... or a way to disable Xiaomi Messaging and contacts to use the google ones :emoji_grimacing:

Thank you again guys!! :emoji_v::emoji_ok_hand:

Last edited:
ingbrzy Thank you for your advice, the stable ROM is already on my Redmi 11 NFC and works perfectly and really fast. Better than stock ROM.
You and the whole team did a fantastic job! Just amazing.
My only doubt if there are any problem to update any system app individually like notes, camera, settings, launcher....

Thank you again guys!! :emoji_v::emoji_ok_hand:
You are not supposed to update system apps manually.

Hello. Little question for latest miui 13 mi 11 pro. I have a toggle for wifi calling and I cannot remove it, it does not appear in the edit section. Anyone else? Thank you!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-04-04-18-31-38-531_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-04-04-18-31-38-531_com.miui.home.jpg
    867.9 KB · Views: 139
  • Screenshot_2022-04-04-18-31-43-955_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-04-04-18-31-43-955_com.miui.home.jpg
    921 KB · Views: 134
I am currently running xiaomi.eu_V13.0.2.0 on my 11T Pro and works very well. Thank you for the wonderful ROM and appreciate all your efforts.

Btw, is there a way to get rid of the battery icon and keep only the battery percentage? Battery icon is pretty useless, imho, and it's redundant when you have the percentage (which is accurate) and occupies unnecessary space?

Also, is there a way to hide the AM/PM indicator on the 12 hour clock? 24 hour clock will do it but I like the 12 hour clock without the AM/PM indicator as it occupies more space. TIA.

I know this is a pretty silly question but can I safely update a Poco X3 Pro and my 11 Lite 5G NE from A11 12.5 (stock rom) to A12 13 (eu rom) with the fastboot clean flash script? Or do I need to flash xiaomi.eu 12.5 via recovery and then update to eu 13? Obviously I'm going to unlock the bootloader before doing this lol