MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Hi I have mi10t with stable v13.0.4.0 SJDCNXM.
When I open the updater it say that new version found v13.0.4.0 SJDCNXM ROM rebuild.
I download the ROM now what I have to do to update;;;

Hi I have mi10t with stable v13.0.4.0 SJDCNXM.
When I open the updater it say that new version found v13.0.4.0 SJDCNXM ROM rebuild.
I download the ROM now what I have to do to update;;;
Simple: Read installation instructions and do it.

Reactions: biscoot
I also have problems paying with NFC with my Redmi Note 11 NFC spesn with the ROM:
https://xiaomi.eu_multi_hmnote11_v13.0.9.0.rgcmixm_v13-11-fastboot.zip/
It failed on two different shops. Supermarket and pharmacy.

I am a beginner so I cannot give much more information but I have seen that another guy also had problems with NFC using the same device as me.
The rest until n o works very well and I am grateful for the effort behind this. I hope NFC can be fixed I uset a lot :)

Cheers!
Correctly configure the use of NFC:

1.- Activate NFC
2.- Secure element position: choose "HCE Wallet" -> Important!
3.- Contactless payments -> Payment default: "your bank"
4.- Grant permissions to your banking app for payments without a card.
5.- Remove battery usage restriction from your banking app.

I have the latest stable ROM installed on Mi 10T Lite and NFC works correctly:
xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro5G_MI10TLite_V13.0.3.0.SJSCNXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip

BR.

Reactions: elvisaloha
I use M11 ultra, with stable xiaomi.eu 13.0.9:
1. All my Dutch banking apps work. My banks don't support Google pay but I read that other people have working Google pay (I think it was a German forum).
2. No problems with notification whatsoever.
3. Battery. Mwah, my feeling is that it empties quicker than v12.5 but I don't find it a real problem since I can charge it fast either at home or at work.
4. I use twitter and reddit, no stuttering problems.

The only bug I noticed was that with when I use Total Launcher as my main launcher and I go to Wallpaper & personalization, then it returns automatically to settings. If I run the standard miui launcher then it works normal. No biggie..

Update: installed 13.0.10.0, Wallpaper & personalization works now.. thanks for all the work, devs!
i have the same phone. I had issues with the previous version 13.9 but not issues with banking apps and stuff your asking about.
However I flashed the latest 13.10 stable today and the apps I had previously are gone. No issues with anything you mention except Google pay is not available here so I don't know about that but considering my other google stuff works and I can pay NFC with the local bank apps I would bet that it works.
Thanks a lot for the feedback!

Thanks, how did you go about blocking bands, and finding out which ones to do so?
I used an app called LTE Discovery to see the active connection/Band, the service "Crash" issue was happening when the phone was connected to B66 4G+ network and not on regular 4G or even other 4G+ bands, did some google search and found an app called Network Signal Guru to lock the phone out of it, so now i still happen to have 4G+ connectivity with other bands, B5, B7, it does not connect to B66 anymore and i dont see any service crashing now after that, the downside its that you need root for Network Signal Guru app to work.

My provider just deployed 5G on some areas and im able to connect to that as well after this mod.

Reactions: sveip
Hello, I have installed MIUI 13 xiaomi.eu rom via fastboot. I want to install new version now. Should I format again? How can I install it like a normal update without deleting anything?

Correctly configure the use of NFC:

1.- Activate NFC
2.- Secure element position: choose "HCE Wallet" -> Important!
3.- Contactless payments -> Payment default: "your bank"
4.- Grant permissions to your banking app for payments without a card.
5.- Remove battery usage restriction from your banking app.

I have the latest stable ROM installed on Mi 10T Lite and NFC works correctly:
xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro5G_MI10TLite_V13.0.3.0.SJSCNXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip

BR.
I´ve done everything except "the usage restriction" in Google Pay app, I deactivated now. Do you think that was the problem?

Thank you!

Hello, I have installed MIUI 13 xiaomi.eu rom via fastboot. I want to install new version now. Should I format again? How can I install it like a normal update without deleting anything?
Steps to install update of xiaomi.eu ROM (All your data and files on internal storage will NOT be deleted!)
- Download our ROM zip file
- Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC using WinRAR
- Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
- Connect to PC via USB cable
- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system:
--- For Windows OS - windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
--- For Linux - linux_fastboot_update_rom.sh
--- For MacOS - macos_fastboot_update_rom.sh

ok, thanks for the reply. will backup very thoroughly then. Is the xiaomi.eu ROM faster than xiaomis stock android 12 experience that a lot of x3 pro users are complaining about these days?

ok, thanks for the reply. will backup very thoroughly then. Is the xiaomi.eu ROM faster than xiaomis stock android 12 experience that a lot of x3 pro users are complaining about these days?
Probably yes. Also if you have global phone you will get a lot of China features and get rid of bloatware and ads. From my experience on Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G I hardly ever notice buggy UI that I have seen on stock ROM like Recent Apps disappearing. So I would definitely recommend.

Last edited:
hello, i just install miui 13.0.4.0 in fastboot mode on my MIX 4 and i'm stuck with only english and chinese language. I have done a clean install.
I've search every were on the net and this forum, i don't undestand if i have to install language package or if something is wrong with my phone.
Someone got the same issue ?

hello, i just install miui 13.0.4.0 in fastboot mode on my MIX 4 and i'm stuck with only english and chinese language. I have done a clean install.
I've search every were on the net and this forum, i don't undestand if i have to install language package or if something is wrong with my phone.
If you installed the Chinese ROM, it make sense. What is the precise name of the ROM you installed?

did you install the xiaomi.eu rom from this site?

Your all right, i didn't seen the differences between the link on the xda site and the link on the first page of this thread.
I flash my phones since a long time but this is the first time i'm lost with all the version that exist for my phone.
Thanks a lot guys, i'm searching since last night and now i can go to sleep.

Reactions: katerpanne
Guys...is that non-hibernation state from tonight normal?

what is there that could awaken the device?
ed9981c42beb468470e3a83bbf1cd025.jpg

Inviato dal mio 2201123G utilizzando Tapatalk

Just flashed to eu 13.0.10 from stock china 13.0.9 ROM on my mi11 ultra (cn).
The process was smooth and straight forward. (After reading 50+ pages of info from this site)
The only thing I missed from the stock china ROM, was the Gallery Map function within the Gallery App.
It can sorts photos by location visually in a map.
After flashing to eu ROM, I cannot find this option anymore in the Gallery App.
Can I download it and update somehow?
I tried to download the cn gallery app, but I cannot install Gallery APK without rooting I guess.
It would be great if anyone can help. Thanks!

I now see that the base of the Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G and Poco X4 Pro has moved to global from the Chinese base. I honestly liked that change. However, out of curiosity, may I ask why the change was made? What influenced the decision? Thanks!