MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Hello, one question, this stable is from January, is it also the security update from January?? (there is usually one every month)

Y'all,

I'm running xiaomi.eu_multi_MIX4_V13.0.4.0.SKMCNXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip on a Mix 4. It's working great overall but the Yi Home app won't open. I've tried uninstalling and using an older version, but no luck. Anyone managed to get this working?
I'm also finding KWGT won't load any pre-sets. It gives the error ... Attempt to load virtual method 'boolean org.kustom.lib.RenderModule.up ... with the rest of the message not visible off screen. Neither are any changes I make in the editor persisted to the widget I added to the home screen.

Hello,

i clean flashed latest 13.0.4.0 on poco x3 pro vayu and android 12 privacy indicators when using camera and mic are gone, while on 13.0.3.0 indicators were there. Anyone has same issue?

Hello,

i clean flashed latest 13.0.4.0 on poco x3 pro vayu and android 12 privacy indicators when using camera and mic are gone, while on 13.0.3.0 indicators were there. Anyone has same issue?
it is not an issue.. you can enable it in security settings..

Reactions: biscoot
it is not an issue.. you can enable it in security settings..
You mean this one? Because I tried it too on and off and it's not working. Tested Instagram and camera app which previously working. Do i have to do anything else?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-04-22-18-55-28-954_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2022-04-22-18-55-28-954_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    64.6 KB · Views: 380
Last edited by a moderator:
You mean this one? Because I tried it too on and off and it's not working. Tested Instagram and camera app which previously working. Do i have to do anything else?
it works as intended.. if app uses camera, microphone or location in the background, it will notify you..

Reactions: biscoot
it works as intended.. if app uses camera, microphone or location in the background, it will notify you..
Yeah, I know it suppose to do this, but it doesnt work in my case. Previous version worked. I tried everything, disable/enable switch, I tried many different apps, reboot phone. Maybe Xiaomi messed it up....

You may not understand how it works. The icon is displayed only when the app (third party app) runs in the background and uses (camera, microphone, location). If the app is being used actively the icon will not be displayed.

Example in the picture: using Google map navigation in the background.

Attachments

• miui_privacy_indicators.jpg
    miui_privacy_indicators.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 250
  • Snímek obrazovky 2022-04-22 182241.png
    Snímek obrazovky 2022-04-22 182241.png
    324.2 KB · Views: 245
Last edited:
You may not understand how it works. The icon is displayed only when the app runs in the background and uses (camera, microphone, location). If the app is being used actively the icon will not be displayed.

Example in the picture: using Google map navigation in the background.
I see the icon when the camera or mic are being used in the foreground. (Mix 4)

You may not understand how it works. The icon is displayed only when the app runs in the background and uses (camera, microphone, location). If the app is being used actively the icon will not be displayed.
On previous version I had a green icon of camera and microphone whenever I used camera app for example. As pixel phones do in Android 12, this settings you are talking about is in miui for some years. I am not talking about these indicators of miui, I am talking about indicators of Android 12 which I had in 13.0.3.0 and not 13.0.4.0. And I am thinking of being Xiaomi's fault. I am just asking if anyone uses latest build of poco X3 Pro to test.
Unfortunately not in my case

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-04-22-19-34-19-913_com.android.camera.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-04-22-19-34-19-913_com.android.camera.jpg
    325.3 KB · Views: 415
Last edited by a moderator:
This feature of android 12 has been removed. Many people complained about the constant presence (green icons) when using face unlocking, for example.

When I use the app actively I do not need a notification icon. After all, it is clear to me when I turn on the camera that a camera is in use or when I turn on a dictaphone that uses a microphone

Last edited:
This feature of android 12 has been removed. Many people complained about the constant presence (green icons) when using face unlocking, for example.

When I use the app actively I do not need a notification icon. After all, it is clear to me when I turn on the camera that a camera is in use or when I turn on a dictaphone that uses a microphone. ;)
So it removed by xiaomi.eu team or Xiaomi itself? So in this case you have the other indicators to notify you

Hello, would like to thank you for your work in xiaomi.eu. It's really pleasant to have MIUI without all the useless apps, and free of all kinds of bloatwares.
Have a few questions about the installation methods:
Are u planning to make a flashable zip for last versions of MUI 13? for us being able to do it by recovery.
If I intend to install the chinese rom over the EU (same version), will it hardbrick? I know this one is gotten from the chinese, so I think it could work somehow.
Thanks in advance!

Hello, would like to thank you for your work in xiaomi.eu. It's really pleasant to have MIUI without all the useless apps, and free of all kinds of bloatwares.
Have a few questions about the installation methods:
Are u planning to make a flashable zip for last versions of MUI 13? for us being able to do it by recovery.
If I intend to install the chinese rom over the EU (same version), will it hardbrick? I know this one is gotten from the chinese, so I think it could work somehow.
Thanks in advance!
no plans for TWRP zip ROM for A12 devices as there is no working TWRP recovery..

So it removed by xiaomi.eu team or Xiaomi itself? So in this case you have the other indicators to notify you
What was "on previous version" is not relevant. We now use MIUI's indicators which are only shown for non-system apps, and only while they use one of the sensitive permissions in the background.

Your ROM is from February. Not relevant.

Update 13.0.10.0 on Mi 11 Ultra

Hi everyone,
I noticed that when I activate the gps connection of the phone or an application turns it on, the phone restarts on boot menu.
so waiting for the next update so while waiting for the next update I leave the location turned off.
Strange, gps works without any issues on my mi 11 ultra (Chinese version with xiaomi.eu 13.0.10.0) with maps, Sygic, tomtom, fitap and Runkeeper.

I accidentally disconnected the USB while the computer was installing a ROM and now it just goes into Fastboot mode and the computer doesn't recognize it :( what can I do?

Hi, i just got an update on my mi 11 from 13.0.6 to 13.0.8 in settings, can i update to newer version by clicking update from the phone settings or i must update from the pc ?