MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

on 888 with 11pro frequencies seem to be blocked. Benchmarks are down and cores don't go past 2ghz.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-04-23-00-07-47-368_com.dp.sysmonitor.app.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-04-23-00-07-47-368_com.dp.sysmonitor.app.jpg
    418.3 KB · Views: 120
  • Screenshot_2022-04-23-00-08-04-588_com.saltpp.cpuloadgenerator.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-04-23-00-08-04-588_com.saltpp.cpuloadgenerator.jpg
    242 KB · Views: 122
  • Screenshot_2022-04-23-00-25-32-537_com.primatelabs.geekbench5.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-04-23-00-25-32-537_com.primatelabs.geekbench5.jpg
    324.4 KB · Views: 121
Thank you.
Is there any possibility to lose my data ?
Steps to install update of xiaomi.eu ROM (All your data and files on internal storage will NOT be deleted!)
- Download our ROM zip file
- Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC using WinRAR
- Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
- Connect to PC via USB cable
- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system:
--- For Windows OS - windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
--- For Linux - linux_fastboot_update_rom.sh
--- For MacOS - macos_fastboot_update_rom.sh

- Wait until the phone restarts itself in the system.

no plans for TWRP zip ROM for A12 devices as there is no working TWRP recovery..
Speaking of recovery:
After updating to the latest stable version on Mi11/venus it just boots to stock recovery in Chinese. Any idea what might have gone wrong? Updated from last stable MIUI 13.

Edit:
I don't know what went wrong, but updating the ROM from another PC fixed it.

Last edited:
I accidentally disconnected the USB while the computer was installing a ROM and now it just goes into Fastboot mode and the computer doesn't recognize it :( what can I do?
-reinstall the drivers.
and try to connect the phone. If not successful you are EDL state.
Only solution is to reach unbrick service on Telegram and let them recover the phone.
M11 Ultra?????

Reactions: katerpanne
F3/K40/Mi11x users on the latest update, are you able to share some screenshots on the notification bar while in dark mode? hoping this build fixed the notification text being greyish dark instead of white. Attached screenshot for reference. Really appreciate it if I could get some feedback on this. Currently waiting for the 1-week long period to unlock my bootloader.
Just want to inform those who are interested, the dark text is still there despite on 13.0.5 EU rom. Anyways, thanks for giving very clear instructions on how to flash this ROM, and thanks to the devs for making this. Unfortunately, I am going to stay with Miui 12 first.

hi guys, may I know if anyone has installed the latest 13.0.8 on Mi 11 venus . please advise if anyone has noticed any bugs or issues, is the fingerprint and banking apps working fine ? Thanks for reading. Cheers.

hi guys, may I know if anyone has installed the latest 13.0.8 on Mi 11 venus . please advise if anyone has noticed any bugs or issues, is the fingerprint and banking apps working fine ? Thanks for reading. Cheers.

I'm also looking for feedback I don't like to install right away when it's available.

Everything is working fine at the moment on Venus..Banking, fingerprint no issue. Only Little Dark notifications.

Wysłane z mojego M2011K2G przy użyciu Tapatalka

Do we need to put in usb debugging mode ? 2nd - do we need to copy the rom to the phone ? Please advise, my phone is not getting updated after following the below instructions. can anyone please advise. Appreciate it. Thanks.
Steps to install update of xiaomi.eu ROM (All your data and files on internal storage will NOT be deleted!)
- Download our ROM zip file
- Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC using WinRAR
- Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
- Connect to PC via USB cable
- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system:
--- For Windows OS - windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
--- For Linux - linux_fastboot_update_rom.sh
--- For MacOS - macos_fastboot_update_rom.sh

- Wait until the phone restarts itself in the system.o

Follow the instruction! Thats all!

Of course debuggiing mode is a first thing to do! ROM must be unpacked on your pc. Dont copy to phone
1.Debugging mode on
2.Unpack rom
3.Switch phone to fastboot - connect to pc -usb cable
4.Update the rom via update bat
Wait…..
That's all

Dont forget to say thank u to xiaomi eu. team

Last edited by a moderator:

Of course debuggiing mode is a first thing to do! ROM must be unpacked on your pc. Dont copy to phone
1.Debugging mode on
2.Unpack rom
Wait…..
That's all

confused second time ?! Usb debugging for fastboot ? one so another soo .....

1.Debugging mode on
2.Unpack rom
Wait…..
That's all

Awesome thanks a lot for the update. I could update after following it. Thanks a lot Xiaomi EU team. you guys are amazing zing zing...i love your team as you are helping for free for millions of people across the world, without expecting anything.

Download the ROM to pc and make update. No TWRP now. Only update via fastboot. Impossible update from Phone automatically.Update can stuck if U start trying via OTA.

Any chance to remove Google search bar from the Vault Apps top? Cannot modify it and I know for the fact I will never use it, only takes useful space. It wasn't there before this update - Mi 11