MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

thanks for your fast reply, can i use also an older version which support OTA updates? so i do not have to wait for the new version?
but i only found fastboot versions in the ROM List.
You will not need to wait because of Fastboot installation method. When the new version comes, you will download and flash through Fastboot

Btw, people are strange. No way to satisfy all. First time users are scared of Fastboot installation method

However, those who already installed some weeklies through Fastboot, now when TWRP for A12 becomes available for more and more devices and hence for them Xiaomi.eu MIUI 13 goes back to Recovery method - now those users start to cry why they have to switch to Recovery method because 'Fastboot was better' for them

---

And btw you have to understand that Recovery installation method for Xiaomi eu is not your 'classical OTA'.
For stock ROM the phone downloads stock OTA update and installs though STOCK Recovery

For Xiaomi.eu Recovery method you either download manually or Updater app downloads update zip but you have to install that update through CUSTOM Recovery (like TWRP, Orange Fox, SHRP or some)

That is, for Xiaomi.eu Recovery method, you again have to use (one time) Fastboot to replace the original stock Recovery by custom Recovery

There is no Xiaomi.eu firmware that installs fully OTA like your stock ROM (by use of stock Recovery)

Last edited:
Reactions: IntegratedGraphics
Good afternoon here from Portugal. I bought the k40s "munch" it is still as it came from the factory. I want to install MIUI.eu, I noticed that the stable is based on China rom and others are based on EU. what's the difference?
Can I install Miui.eu without format data?

Good afternoon here from Portugal. I bought the k40s "munch" it is still as it came from the factory.
You have to unlock the bootloader before you can flash anything unofficial.

I want to install MIUI.eu, I noticed that the stable is based on China rom and others are based on EU. what's the difference?
It doesn't matter what ROM base is used. If your model is in the supported devices table, then it's supported.

Can I install Miui.eu without format data?
No.

Reactions: Manholas
You have to unlock the bootloader before you can flash anything unofficial.

It doesn't matter what ROM base is used. If your model is in the supported devices table, then it's supported.

No.
The rom is multi language, right? I think it's possible to install by twrp, does it work?
I want to thank the community for the help

Just ordered yesterday a Redmi Note 11 6/128 Global version, the right rom is the "xiaomi.eu_multi_hmnote11_v13.0.10.0.rgkmixm_v13-11-fastboot.zip" right? If it has NFC or not its always this rom right?

• Love
Reactions: Drenx
Just ordered yesterday a Redmi Note 11 6/128 Global version, the right rom is the "xiaomi.eu_multi_hmnote11_v13.0.10.0.rgkmixm_v13-11-fastboot.zip" right? If it has NFC or not its always this rom right?
The table in the first post specifies the ROM name for every device. We have the same ROM for both the NFC and the non-NFC variants.

Reactions: nani667 and rubsil
theme store on xiaomi.eu is packed with so many great stuff.

does anyone knows how to find AOD clocks in english? Everything is chinese there, but the designs are awesome.

Remember:
If you are going from MIUI 13 (or later) Weekly ROM to MIUI 13 Stable ROM, you are doing a downgrade, so format data is mandatory!

Tip for Android 12 devices:
Because TWRP doesn't work with Android 12, the update needs to be flashed in Fastboot mode.
Download the ZIP package, unpack it on your PC and run one of the following scripts:
* update_rom (without formatting data), if you're moving from Android 11 xiaomi.eu ROM.
* first_install_with_data_format (with format data), if you're flashing xiaomi.eu ROM for the first time.
Hello and good night. When unzipping the .zip file for the PocoX3Pro device, I don't see the file:
For Windows OS - windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
Remember:
If you are going from MIUI 13 (or later) Weekly ROM to MIUI 13 Stable ROM, you are doing a downgrade, so format data is mandatory!

Tip for Android 12 devices:
Because TWRP doesn't work with Android 12, the update needs to be flashed in Fastboot mode.
Download the ZIP package, unpack it on your PC and run one of the following scripts:
* update_rom (without formatting data), if you're moving from Android 11 xiaomi.eu ROM.
* first_install_with_data_format (with format data), if you're flashing xiaomi.eu ROM for the first time.
Hello and good night. When unzipping the .zip file for the PocoX3Pro device, I don't see the file:

Attachments

• PXL_20220721_014601387.jpg
    PXL_20220721_014601387.jpg
    275.4 KB · Views: 117

Does maybe the zip file include Recovery in the name instead of Fastboot?
Also what does the first post say for your device - Recovery or Fastboot type of Xiaomi.eu firmware?

Read those OP posts on the first page, if Firmware is Recovery type it is for TWRP, not for Fastboot

Reactions: Dionny1987
Hey, is anyone having an overheating issue? Like im using tiktok for only 15mins and the temperature shoots from 30 to 40 degrees celsius, even on the lowest brightness.

this is very sad news for me because installing ROMs via fastboot method was waaay much easier.

now i must ask, will regular rom (non fastboot version) erase twrp like it happened in the past?
it depends ... it will not "erase" TWRP but perhaps install another version

Updates of TWRP
- For non-A/B devices TWRP will not be replaced automatically while installing ROM unless you flash the new, working recovery.
- For A/B devices TWRP will be flashed permanent while installing ROM (perhaps a different version than yours)

it depends ... it will not "erase" TWRP but perhaps install another version

Updates of TWRP
- For non-A/B devices TWRP will not be replaced automatically while installing ROM unless you flash the new, working recovery.
- For A/B devices TWRP will be flashed permanent while installing ROM (perhaps a different version than yours)
Worth mentioning that for Xiaomi 12 and Xiaomi 12 Pro, the "non-A/B device" rule applies, despite being A/B devices, due to existing recovery partition.
I'm sure there will be more devices like that.

Hello everybody! I have a global firmware "from the store" installed in my Xiaomi MI10T Pro, updated to the latest version of MIUI Global 13.0.5. I want to switch to xiaomi.eu localized. It's enough to properly connect the phone to the computer in fastboot mode and run it on the computer from the unpacked archive with my firmware:
windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat
There will be a full firmware in xiaomi.eu ? I don't need to do anything else, and I can already use the phone?

Last edited:
Hello everybody! I have a global firmware "from the store" installed in my Xiaomi MI10T Pro, updated to the latest version of MIUI Global 13.0.5. I want to switch to xiaomi.eu localized. It's enough to properly connect the phone to the computer in fastboot mode and run it on the computer from the unpacked archive with my firmware:
windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat
There will be a full firmware in xiaomi.eu ? I don't need to do anything else, and I can already use the phone?
look here…

Reactions: Wh_Snake