MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

If the Global version of the device is not produced, the Global ROM will not be released either.

Hi everybody,

I have a Mi11Pro (mars) which I bought with miui.eu 12.5 pre-installed, everything was smooth. When miui 13 came out, I decided to update via fastboot (only method I think?) Now my favourite game (MTG Arena) does not load (only black screen) and Facebook and Instagram have issues as well (they crash when try to configure my local language - Spanish) GMail is not working fine as well - I cannot download attached files from mails, so I have to access my mails through Chrome to download them.

So I want to downgrade to Miui 12.5, but as I updated via fastboot, I think TWRP will not work, am I right?

How to downgrade to 12.5? Or perhaps issues will be fixed in future patches?

Thank you.

Last edited:
MIUI 13: You can disable Harman/kardom sound enhancement when using the phone's speakers (why would you?!), BUT you CAN'T disable it when using headphones.
Why is Xiaomi like this?

Hi everybody,

I have a Mi11Pro (mars) which I bought with miui.eu 12.5 pre-installed, everything was smooth. When miui 13 came out, I decided to update via fastboot (only method I think?) Now my favourite game (MTG Arena) does not load (only black screen) and Facebook and Instagram have issues as well (they crash when try to configure my local language - Spanish) GMail is not working fine as well - I cannot download attached files from mails, so I have to access my mails through Chrome to download them.

So I want to downgrade to Miui 12.5, but as I updated via fastboot, I think TWRP will not work, am I right?

How to downgrade to 12.5? Or perhaps issues will be fixed in future patches?

Thank you.
After you flash the fastboot ROM you MUST factory reset your phone, don't ask me why that's how it is.
Then everything will work as expected.
And if some apps refuses to load or immediately close, it's due to permission issues, MIUI 13 based on China ROM is very paranoic about apps accessing your stuff, to solve any possible issues just go the the app details and enable all permissions. But first factory reset your phone.

Last edited:
I'm having an error installing the latest version of miui on Redmi Note 10, I'm getting this error: assert failed: update dynamic partitions op list to memory, I've tried with orange fox and with this version of twrp-3.6.2_12-0- mojito-Nebrassy, and both give the same error, I'm doing it in that order, I restart the phone in recovery, data format, wipe, and I try to install the rom (I tried to restart after formatting but I also get the error message), does anyone know how solve?

Support for carrier bands in the Chinese version hardware set doesn't change? In this rom for the global rom there is no difference in the support of network bands?

Hi There. I have a XM12 and want to update from 13.0.23.0 to 13.0.36.0 via the updater. But when clicking the download button, it can't find a download link apparently. Is there a solution to this or should I wait for the recovery version?

On Xiaomi 11T Pro I constantly have to reconnect to the car otherwise there's no sound coming out.
I don't know if anyone else has that problem.
Car is Vauxhall Insignia

Hi There. I have a XM12 and want to update from 13.0.23.0 to 13.0.36.0 via the updater. But when clicking the download button, it can't find a download link apparently. Is there a solution to this or should I wait for the recovery version?
If you want to install 13.0.36.0 you need to use a computer and fastboot. Next version will most likely be a recovery updatable version.

Reactions: jjoeshua
After you flash the fastboot ROM you MUST factory reset your phone, don't ask me why that's how it is.
Then everything will work as expected.
And if some apps refuses to load, it's due to permission issues, MIUI 13 based on China ROM is very paranoic about apps accessing your stuff, to solve any possible issues just go the the app details and enable all permissions. But first factory reset your phone.

Thank you so much! After factory reset, now apps works well.

I have Vili , on stabe EU xiaomi rom, I download today update version and ther is no .bat file, ther is no like previous windows_update.bat .. how to update it now ?

Reactions: EddyOops
Ok... Since the Xiaomi 11Tpro have A12 TWRP, I just download update .zip file, put it on internal memory, reboot to recovery and flash, after finishing, Before reboot,I was choose A instead B ,to be able system to boot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-07-23-08-23-01-966_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-23-08-23-01-966_com.android.updater.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 181
  • Screenshot_2022-07-23-08-23-04-985_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-23-08-23-04-985_com.android.updater.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 173
  • Screenshot_2022-07-23-08-23-07-365_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-23-08-23-07-365_com.android.updater.jpg
    206 KB · Views: 172
  • Screenshot_2022-07-23-01-27-49.png
    Screenshot_2022-07-23-01-27-49.png
    232 KB · Views: 185
Guys, I have the firmware from xiaomi.eu and suddenly turned on bluethooth, I click on the icon, writes the inclusion and then turns off. How can the problem be solved?

I feel like the system UI version has been reverted on Vili Xiaomi 11T Pro, i can see the data usage thing again which wasnt the case before.
It's now System UI Plugin 13.0.1.45.1

Last edited: