MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Since this morning I have the problem that my Google Pay no longer works with my Xiaomi EU stable Rom on Mi 12 (13.0.36). Was switched to Google Wallet and now the security requirements no longer fit. Does anyone else have this problem?

check in playstore if your device ist certified and if safetynet is ok/green

Mi 11Lite 4G (courbet) updated (via fastboot) from 13.0.7 to the latest 13.0.8

All works, except for translations: many menu items appear in English, while with in previous 13.0.7 were correctly translated into Italian
Someone had this issue? Solution?

I've tryed to select English as main language, reboot, change again to italy, reboot.
No worked.

Playstore is certified, SaftyNet Test is "CTS profile match" Fail.
The phone is not rooted. What can i to now?
Things are changing. Google just started by replacing SafetyNet with a new Play Integrity API:

See discussion exploding since the last Thursday on XDA and download/test with the new Play Integrity API Checker:

All the subsequent posts in that thread are about that new topic/issues observed with Wallet (just read the last few pages to get an overview)

Unfortunately, passing SafetyNet is no more enough for Wallet and soon the banking apps, etc, will follow

It can affect even the not-rooted Weekly and Stable Xiaomi.eu firmwares for those devices that are released with A11 or higher

Last edited:
Hi guys

After doing tests, i can say that the update 13.0.6 for 11 T Pro cause some issues at software level, im thinking that is due to the jump from fastboot to TWRP and some folders or files lost permissions, i found an issue in Xiaomi Cloud if you want to restore apps (also i leave a post in the bug section about it with a video), the feature was working properly in 13.0.4 but in 13.0.6 you can´t proceed, if you jump from 13.0.4 to 13.0.6 you might find some issues with telegram to send media (photos, videos) its seems to be related to folder permission somehow, also if you start over doing format data with 13.0.6, you will face the same issue (i tested 4 times already), what i did to resolve the bugs is going back to 13.0.4 open the xiaomi cloud and telegram to provide the permissions to the apps and verify that worked properly, and then apply the update to 13.0.6. Not sure what could cause this problem but its a pain in the ass.

Last edited:
Hello
I'm new here and need help. I have Xiaomi 12 PRO, and want to move to xiaomi.eu. First question is there no weakly rom? And 2nd is there recovery rom for my device?
Or just links for my question? Thnx for help

Things are changing. Google just started by replacing SafetyNet with a new Play Integrity API:

See discussion exploding since the last Thursday on XDA and download/test with the new Play Integrity API Checker:

All the subsequent posts in that thread are about that new topic/issues observed with Wallet (just read the last few pages to get an overview)

Unfortunately, passing SafetyNet is no more enough for Wallet and soon the banking apps, etc, will follow

It can affect even the not-rooted Weekly and Stable Xiaomi.eu firmwares for those devices that are released with A11 or higher
Update:
Universal SafetyNet Fix v2.3.2 (Magisk module) just released in the XDA thread, now you can pass Play Integrity MEETS_BASIC_INTEGRITY and MEETS_DEVICE_INTEGRITY (but not MEETS_STRONG_INTEGRITY - that would really require locked Bootloader) and with this Wallet should work (sorry, not using, cannot test)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-07-25-21-58-14-926_gr.nikolasspyr.integritytest.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-25-21-58-14-926_gr.nikolasspyr.integritytest.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 116
Reactions: katerpanne
Mobile data on Poco F4 GT is interrupted constantly. I'm using the latest version of Xiaomi.eu rom.

Attachments

• IMG_20220725_202226.jpg
    IMG_20220725_202226.jpg
    250.8 KB · Views: 154
Last edited by a moderator:
Mobile data on Poco F4 GT is interrupted constantly. I'm using the latest version of Xiaomi.eu rom.
I've been having that problem on the Poco F3 for months. It seems like almost every time I send a text message it disconnects for a few seconds then reconnects. I've tried everything to fix it short of going back to the stock global rom. Full fastboot wipe+reflash doesn't help. I've tried fresh installs of many different .EU versions and get the same behavior on every build. Sometimes it'll work great. Other times it is disconnect after disconnect even with a great signal. It does it on both phones I have (Both are Poco F3 8GB/256GB global models). One is running the stable from this thread, and the other is running the weeklies. Both using different sims with two different phone numbers (Both on Koodo in Canada).

I've been having that problem on the Poco F3 for months. It seems like almost every time I send a text message it disconnects for a few seconds then reconnects. I've tried everything to fix it short of going back to the stock global rom. Full fastboot wipe+reflash doesn't help. I've tried fresh installs of many different .EU versions and get the same behavior on every build. Sometimes it'll work great. Other times it is disconnect after disconnect even with a great signal. It does it on both phones I have (Both are Poco F3 8GB/256GB global models). One is running the stable from this thread, and the other is running the weeklies. Both using different sims with two different phone numbers (Both on Koodo in Canada).
This doesn't happen on my Poco x3 pro (latest version from xiaomi.eu), using the same chips. Here in my city there is no signal problem. I've already cleaned the chips, changed the slots, but the intermittent error occurs always and only on the Poco F4 GT. I would like to take the opportunity to leave a compliment for the Poco X3 Pro rom.eu. It is very fluid, even more so than the Poco F4 GT, which has superior hardware. The work of the X3 pro rom is sensational. Thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-07-26-01-32-38-811_br.com.mobicare.minhaoi.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-26-01-32-38-811_br.com.mobicare.minhaoi.jpg
    235.2 KB · Views: 99
Reactions: mik101

how to update xiaomi 11T Pro using fastboot?​

xiaomi.eu_multi_XM11TPro_V13.0.6.0.SKDMIXM_v13-12.zip

howto install a fastboot rom…

but why do you need a fastboot howto for a recovery rom?

on the other side… I suggest to buy some glasses :)

Last edited:
This is an instruction on how to install the firmware for fastboot. 13.0.6.0 is the recovery firmware. The question was how to continue to use fastboot for recovery firmware
katastrophe…

we want to help but please use the search function and tell us in detail what you did and where are the issues…

recovery is recovery and fastboot is fastboot.
you cant flash recovery via fastboot…

Last edited:
katastrophe…

we want to help but please use the search function and tell us in detail what you did and where are the issues…

recovery is recovery and fastboot is fastboot.
you cant flash recovery via fastboot…
Any tutorial for beginners installing TWRP on 11t pro?

Enviado desde mi 2107113SG mediante Tapatalk

This is an instruction on how to install the firmware for fastboot. 13.0.6.0 is the recovery firmware. The question was how to continue to use fastboot for recovery firmware
cannot install this firmware 13.0.6.0 to my 11T Pro. im stuck with the 13.0.4.0 fastboot firmware. the firmware 13.0.6.0 doesnt support fastboot.