MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

No, it's a recovery ROM. It is installed using TWRP. Fastboot ROM will not be issued if working TWRP is available.
If the name of the ROM does not contain the word "fastboot", it is a recovery ROM.

Last edited:
You guys (developers) are dong a great job here! Thanks for the effort! I have never found any ROM better than what you are doing. Hopefully one day, Google will allow us to increase the call volume on the speaker as this is my only issue with android phones.

Hello. I am a beta user. I want to use stable but I have problem with contact and dialer. When I connect a bluetooth headset and a watch in beta, it asks which one to choose during the conversation. But in stable it only asks as bluetooth. (Although in stable contact and dialer are more up-to-date). Can you help with this?

Attachments

• Beta.jpeg
    Beta.jpeg
    43.1 KB · Views: 159
  • Stable.jpg
    Stable.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 167
I've had problems whit google app photos since last MIUI 13.0 stable. The app crash when it's uploding pictures sometimes. Anymore has the same problem? This is in my POCO F3

Hello. I have Mi 11 pro with eu 12.5.20 A11, twrp 3.5.1. I want change eu 12.5.20 A11 to eu 13.0.13. Please, explain...

I have xiaomi 12 pro.

I flashed the latest global stable rom with no problems
I then went to fastboot and tried to boot into the recovery posted in the first thread , I always get an error stating bad buffer size and problem with authentication and then I get stuck into fastboot and can't go back to the ROM.

Any solution to this problem?

I just wanted to point the steps I've followed.
Device: Xiaomi Mi 12/ Model 2201123G
All steps succesfull till TWRP should be loading and then enter PIN/Pattern/Password
Device in fastboot mode, recognized in ''fastboot devices'' command with numbers and letters.
fastboot.exe boot twrp.img doesn't load TWRP.
Used https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=15664248565197208672 TWRP, unzipped, renamed with twrp.img in adb folder.
Are u using USB2 port or USB3?
If USB 3, try to connect a USB HUB, or connect through a monitor USB if u have it.
Sometimes the drivers will not work correctly...

I just wanted to point the steps I've followed.
Device: Xiaomi Mi 12/ Model 2201123G
All steps succesfull till TWRP should be loading and then enter PIN/Pattern/Password
Device in fastboot mode, recognized in ''fastboot devices'' command with numbers and letters.
fastboot.exe boot twrp.img doesn't load TWRP.
Used https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=15664248565197208672 TWRP, unzipped, renamed with twrp.img in adb folder.

No need to rename the recovery img file to TWRP.img, it can be anything.img if you wish - but you have to use its exact name as on the PC in the fastboot boot command

fastboot devices must show the same device ID as adb devices (when executed with adb, and in System)

Anyway, you are missing the crucial point, what error the fastboot boot shows - please take a screenshot on the PC and post

Btw, your Bootloader must be unlocked and OEM unlocking enabled in Developer options

Maybe you put the wrong filename - Windows by default suppress filename extensions, it was already img, and maybe you renamed now to twrp.img.img while you're commanding fastboot boot twrp.img (hence file with that name does not exist - as you see, that unnecessary renaming may actually introduce further troubles), etc, etc

Provide the screenshot from Fastboot window on the PC - but first check if BL is unlocked, OEM unlocking enabled, your full img file name

Btw, you can check in Fastboot if Bootloader is unlocked by:
fastboot oem device-info

Last edited:
No such possibility, and your issue has little to do with the ROM base, unless you can prove me wrong.
Hello , im having the same problem as user @POCO F4 GT , Constant Data Droping on my SIM2 ( Lte+ , no 5G ) , high battery usage on Cell StandBy ( Battery in Setting ) , i even sometime lose Complete connection on my Simcard but its not that always and i also have Delays in receiving SMSs on my SIM1 ( set to 2G Only since i do not require Data connection on it , but doesnt matter which option i do choose , i still have the same problem ) and i cant even access the SMSC option when the phone goes into that state , it keeps poping with an error " Cant Connect to the network " when i try to ) , so i thought maybe it did have something to do with my Sim cards , tried changing them , no luck , problem still persists .

but if i do reboot the phone , i receive all of my SMS at once and can edit the SMSC number to with no error , but it will only last may be an hour before losing connection to the SMSC again ( but i can receive calls just fine ) .

i dont know if the 2 problems are related , ( sms s waiting in line in sim1 causing the sim2 to misbehave , dont know , ur the expert ) , but i didn't have any of them with Global version of the Rom .

me and my brother got our phones together , POCO F4 GT 12G 256G , and i'm having the mentioned problems on both phones , and didn't have them while waiting for the phones to unlock ( 1 week bootloader unlock waiting period with the official global rom and also switched back on one of the phones to see if it would fix the issues )

so any help would be appreciated .

i know as you mentioned before that you can not solve a problem that you cannot replicate , so any log that you would require i will provide gladly ,
Thanks !

Reactions: Ricardo Silva
Hello
I had xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9ProEU_V12.5.7.0.RJZMIXM_v12-11.zip and I tried install from fastboot xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9ProEU_V13.0.1.0.SJZMIXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip, first without formatting DATA and then formatting DATA, but the smartphone allways stucks on boot screen.
Any sugestion to fix this?
Thanks

Today I restored the stock rom through fastboot, because I couldn't install any recovery, I unlocked again the bootloader, and I tried to install again xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9ProEU_V13.0.1.0.SJZMIXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip without sucess.
The smartphone stucks on MI logo.
The MIUI Rom V13 for RedmiNote9ProEu (Joyeuse) dont work!

:emoji_ok_hand::emoji_ok_hand::emoji_ok_hand:
After 5 attempts, life appeared in the dots at the bottom of the screen and MIUI 13 appeared after 10 minutes. I don't know what happened before, but it's already working!
:emoji_yum:

Last edited:
You're doing a fantastic job guys! Nie that we get this out of the way, Revolt app doesn't work on the stable. Hopefully we'll get a weekly in the near weeks. <biting nails>

Hello! My phone, redmi note 9s from Miui12.5 to 13, offered me an update. Twrp install end flash write error. I reinstalled 12.5, then downloaded the curtana version from here, but the same error does not want to write to the root folder. What could be the problem?

Hi there, will there be a fastboot method of the V13.0.13.0 rom for the Mi11 Ultra? I am a noob who has been only using the fastboot method to update my phone and now updates seems to be in recovery method. I tried the TWRP 3.6.2_11-0-star on my phone but it shows 0MB and I think people are saying this is because TWRP cannot decrypt storage on the latest Android OS? I am currently on V13.0.12.0

Hello , im having the same problem as user @POCO F4 GT , Constant Data Droping on my SIM2 ( Lte+ , no 5G ) , high battery usage on Cell StandBy ( Battery in Setting ) , i even sometime lose Complete connection on my Simcard but its not that always and i also have Delays in receiving SMSs on my SIM1 ( set to 2G Only since i do not require Data connection on it , but doesnt matter which option i do choose , i still have the same problem ) and i cant even access the SMSC option when the phone goes into that state , it keeps poping with an error " Cant Connect to the network " when i try to ) , so i thought maybe it did have something to do with my Sim cards , tried changing them , no luck , problem still persists .

but if i do reboot the phone , i receive all of my SMS at once and can edit the SMSC number to with no error , but it will only last may be an hour before losing connection to the SMSC again ( but i can receive calls just fine ) .

i dont know if the 2 problems are related , ( sms s waiting in line in sim1 causing the sim2 to misbehave , dont know , ur the expert ) , but i didn't have any of them with Global version of the Rom .

me and my brother got our phones together , POCO F4 GT 12G 256G , and i'm having the mentioned problems on both phones , and didn't have them while waiting for the phones to unlock ( 1 week bootloader unlock waiting period with the official global rom and also switched back on one of the phones to see if it would fix the issues )

so any help would be appreciated .

i know as you mentioned before that you can not solve a problem that you cannot replicate , so any log that you would require i will provide gladly ,
Thanks !
I'm feeling similar issues receiving sms, i've the same device,

I don't use 2 sims, only one in SIM1.

look here…

Do I have to format (not wipe) Data in TWRP
You have to format (not wipe) data in TWRP
- if you install the xiaomi.eu rom for the first time
- if you change from weekly to stable (recommended)
- if you change from stable to weekly (recommended)
- you will loose your data -> make a backup
thx :D

Reactions: katerpanne