MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

I'm feeling similar issues receiving sms, i've the same device,

I don't use 2 sims, only one in SIM1.
While having this problem , i cannot send SMSs either , a red exclamation appears when doing so , and i can not edit the SMSC ( smsc setting in messages ) and i do receive them with delay .

Rebooting fixes the issue momentarily .

I just updated my Remi Note 9 Pro (joyeuse) with the MIUI 13 (global stable) fastboot image provided in this thread. At the moment it goes smooth and I have the sensation that is better ROM that the one I have used (MIUI 12.5 stable). NO bugs encountered at the moment except in in gallery If you click on "portraits" just the phone gets rebooted. Do not know why, maybe because I do not have portraits on the phone. And also in WhatSApp the contacts where not synced for a while, seems like If you use your local agenda instead of Google Contacts it has some issues to sync a while during short period. But for the users that are looking for a better ROM secure with latest android 12 and all features is totally recommended. Just to add that I executed the script "update" that is in the image when you decompress the zip on the PC. Make sure you have the lastest ADB and device drivers and do it from USB 2.0 instead of 3.0 If you have the problem "finding device" when you executed the script. My system after upgraded remained intacted with all data, apps, wallapares, config, etc... Still exploring cause I have just Intall it. Good luck, be brave and give it a try on MIUI 13 and of course thanks to these fastastic developers that make this possible.

While having this problem , i cannot send SMSs either , a red exclamation appears when doing so , and i can not edit the SMSC ( smsc setting in messages ) and i do receive them with delay .

Rebooting fixes the issue momentarily .
Same thing happens on the Poco F3 and didn't occur on the global ROM while waiting to unlock, except mobile data drops entirely so you can't send sms or use data (every app will say you're not connected to a network and calls won't even complete). The fix for me was using root+network signal guru to uncheck band B7 in preferred networks on the two F3s I own. Another guy had the same issue and had to uncheck band B66 (but that was already unchecked on both of mine). I suspect it has something to do with global vs china roms but now that mine is behaving and I'm working on the road, I don't want to switch to a pure china rom from the .EU rom to test. I just know that like you, I didn't have constant data drops on the global ROM. At least the network signal guru fix worked for me.
It's probably something wrong with the china base and not something the .eu devs did, but it's hard to say.

Hi, Please help.
On my Mi 11 I am coming back to Miui 13 stable from a Pixel based rom (Evolution X). It has the Pixel recovery on there.

When I try to flash TWRP I get an error:
fastboot.exe flash recovery twrp.img
Sending 'recovery' (196608 KB) OKAY [ 9.587s]
Writing 'recovery' FAILED (remote: '(recovery_a) No such partition')
fastboot: error: Command failed

I can boot into TWRP with fasboot boot twrp.img, but I can't figure out a way of getting the twrp.img on there to flash it from TWRP.

Suggestions please?

Thank you

Same thing happens on the Poco F3 and didn't occur on the global ROM while waiting to unlock, except mobile data drops entirely so you can't send sms or use data (every app will say you're not connected to a network and calls won't even complete). The fix for me was using root+network signal guru to uncheck band B7 in preferred networks on the two F3s I own. Another guy had the same issue and had to uncheck band B66 (but that was already unchecked on both of mine). I suspect it has something to do with global vs china roms but now that mine is behaving and I'm working on the road, I don't want to switch to a pure china rom from the .EU rom to test. I just know that like you, I didn't have constant data drops on the global ROM. At least the network signal guru fix worked for me.
It's probably something wrong with the china base and not something the .eu devs did, but it's hard to say.

Hopefully they ll take a look into it , and will be able to fix it .

Can we flash the baseband or modem files from global rom ? Will it fix the issue ?
Do xiaomi phones have separate modem or baseband file ?
I remember samsung phones having separate files

After moving to MIUI 13 A12 on Poco X3 Pro I have troubles with mobile data. From time to time - it stops working and I have to turn mobile data off and on and then it works.

Anyone else's having this issue? Any solution?
the same happens to me. exactly as you reported. My device is new. Poco F4 GT (Ingres)

Hi, Please help.
On my Mi 11 I am coming back to Miui 13 stable from a Pixel based rom (Evolution X). It has the Pixel recovery on there.

When I try to flash TWRP I get an error:
fastboot.exe flash recovery twrp.img
Sending 'recovery' (196608 KB) OKAY [ 9.587s]
Writing 'recovery' FAILED (remote: '(recovery_a) No such partition')
fastboot: error: Command failed

I can boot into TWRP with fasboot boot twrp.img, but I can't figure out a way of getting the twrp.img on there to flash it from TWRP.

Suggestions please?

Thank you

Replying to my own comment here - I figured it out. I was using the wrong method and the wrong recovery. I needed to:
Fastboot boot into the A12 version of TWRP:
fastboot boot twrp-3.6.2_12-v6.0_A12-venus-skkk.img

Format Data from inside TWRP
Mount the USB-OTG and flash TWRP from inside TWRP
Coped the new rom via USB cable and flashed.
Wipe data/cache

Boot into MIUI successfully!

Reactions: IntegratedGraphics
hi
I have mi 10 pro and stable 13.0.4. I was installed the 13.0.4 via fastboot. Now the 13.0.5 is recovery. How i upgrade? Can i upgrade via ota?

I am using now xiaomi.eu ROM 13.0.4 based on Android 12 on xiaomi mi 10 pro. Of course TWRP is not working and the update is impossible. The package is for twrp. Should I wait for the next fastboot update or somehow the update can be done?

Hello. tell me to an inexperienced person, I bought xiaomi mi 4 with firmware 13.0.4.0. CN. Will it be updated? Can I upgrade myself to 8? My mi apps are not updated. What kind of firmware is this, can I install something else?

Attachments

• Снимок экрана 2022-09-07 111444.png
    Снимок экрана 2022-09-07 111444.png
    71.9 KB · Views: 85
  • 1662532885880.jpg
    1662532885880.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 100
  • 1662532885884.jpg
    1662532885884.jpg
    243.4 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
Hi,
Since the last update I understood how to boot on recovery to flash the new rom...
But I really don't understand which file do I have to flash to install the new recovery, if it's possible on the MIX 4.
Thanks

Last edited:
Describe in words what I need to do. Is my firmware bad? or do I need to change it? Tell me, will my firmware be updated over the air?

Hello, I just updated 2 days ago MIUI 13 and I am having issues with WhatsApp, contacts are not displaying the name only numbers sometimes and the profile picture is is going back and forth all the times. I unistalled my WhatsApp and when I did that my phone restarted suddenly. I wanted to perform a factory reset from MIUI and is rebooting on orange fox all the time without doing the reset. How can I roll back to MIUI 12.5 or perform a factory reset. I am scared to do it from ofox recovery just wiping data. Can any of you help me? Thanks

Hello, I just updated 2 days ago MIUI 13 and I am having issues with WhatsApp, contacts are not displaying the name only numbers sometimes and the profile picture is is going back and forth all the times. I unistalled my WhatsApp and when I did that my phone restarted suddenly. I wanted to perform a factory reset from MIUI and is rebooting on orange fox all the time without doing the reset. How can I roll back to MIUI 12.5 or perform a factory reset. I am scared to do it from ofox recovery just wiping data. Can any of you help me? Thanks
There was the same problem, it was solved by the fact that after the purchase I reset it to factory settings.