MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Upadte 12s Ultra from 13.0.10 to 13.0.11, the 5G signal and connection is back to normal now.

However, the 5G signal is still not as strong as 13.0.8.

Last edited:
The following MediaTek Dimensity devices are now supported thanks to the contributors of the Community-funded MediaTek Support Initiative:
- Xiaomi 12 Pro Dimensity (daumier)
- Redmi K50 Pro (matisse)
- Redmi K50 (rubens)
- Redmi Note 11T Pro/POCO X4 GT (xaga) / Redmi Note 11T+ Pro (xagapro) / Redmi K50i (xagain)

Please thank our patrons, without their support this would never have happened.

Note: Do understand that any future updates for these devices depend on the continuous support of the patrons. In simple words: more patrons - faster updates, less patrons - slower updates.
Glad to see MTK devices have EU rom now.

I just update K50 to EU ROM, cheers!!!!!!

Hello. First of all, I would like to thank your entire team for the work you do. I'm a Redmi Note 9 Pro (joyeuse) user and I've only found one problem with the system you posted so far. When I reboot to install the Google Play System Update, the phone turns on and after a few seconds it restarts and deletes the update I installed. Is there any solution to this problem? If I can fix this problem, the system you posted really seems flawless.

Reactions: crok.bic
Hello, is there any way to disable absolute volume in MIUI 13 ? I checked everywhere including dev options but didn't find the wanted slider. Thanks!

Hello. First of all, I would like to thank your entire team for the work you do. I'm a Redmi Note 9 Pro (joyeuse) user and I've only found one problem with the system you posted so far. When I reboot to install the Google Play System Update, the phone turns on and after a few seconds it restarts and deletes the update I installed. Is there any solution to this problem? If I can fix this problem, the system you posted really seems flawless.
We are aware of that issue, it's an old one, but we have no Global-only device to test that out unfortunately.
We have no further knowledge about this and logs didn't help with pinpointing the source of the boot failure.

Reactions: crok.bic
Hello, I have a Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G. After the update to Miui 13.4 (SKCMXM) the 5G connection is gone, LTE instead. How to solve?
PS. Carrier Vodafone.de

Good Morning,
what precedence to perform the update through TRWP for A/B devices?! Any tutorials I can follow?!
Mi 11t pro

We are aware of that issue, it's an old one, but we have no Global-only device to test that out unfortunately.
We have no further knowledge about this and logs didn't help with pinpointing the source of the boot failure.
Hello. I am a Redmi note 9 pro (joyeuse) user. xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9ProEU_V13.0.1.0.SJZMIXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip
There are problems such as I did not install this rom properly. I disabled all application programs. For this, there is a problem in the transitions between applications and extensive contraction. For example, the play store does the frozen process.
Same with chrome. It also started to select as soon as miui 13. Start timing preparation game run is disabled when the system is booted. It will fix these issues with the next update. I wish you good work

still nothing on total non-functionality of SMS ??? Can't get and send SMS messages, not important for them per se, but they are main channel of receiving MFA codes ?!?!?!

Hello. I am a Redmi note 9 pro (joyeuse) user. xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9ProEU_V13.0.1.0.SJZMIXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip
There are problems such as I did not install this rom properly. I disabled all application programs. For this, there is a problem in the transitions between applications and extensive contraction. For example, the play store does the frozen process.
Same with chrome. It also started to select as soon as miui 13. Start timing preparation game run is disabled when the system is booted. It will fix these issues with the next update. I wish you good work
I barely understand what you're trying to say or what exactly you did. If you messed with the system apps, then clean flash is the only sure solution.

I barely understand what you're trying to say or what exactly you did. If you messed with the system apps, then clean flash is the only sure solution.
Google apps working slowly. I have disabled all applications that I will not use. Despite this, there is a slowness in switching between applications and in most applications.
And vibration is not working. When I restart it, the vibration on the boot screen is working. When the system is turned on, vibration is disabled.

Google apps working slowly. I have disabled all applications that I will not use. Despite this, there is a slowness in switching between applications and in most applications.
And vibration is not working. When I restart it, the vibration on the boot screen is working. When the system is turned on, vibration is disabled.
I have the same rom and the same phone but not the same problems every thing is ok right now.This this the first time I install EU rom I was on Global.

Reinstall with format .bat and don't do any homebrew optimizations. Just use it like it's meant.

Reactions: katerpanne
still nothing on total non-functionality of SMS ??? Can't get and send SMS messages, not important for them per se, but they are main channel of receiving MFA codes ?!?!?!
You did not say what is your phone, etc - this thread is for Xiaomi.eu Stable ROMs for over a dozen of different Xiaomi phones

Did you check the thread to look if others complained about SMS bot working - IMO, that would be a major bug, and could not stay in Stable (probably not even in the Weekly - they would withdraw and release a new version with the fix)

I don't run Stable but Weeklies, with dual SIM, and in all Weeklies so far (and one but older Stable that I tried), SMS worked flawlessly (Mi 11 Lite 5G NE)

Btw, I'm talking about the Messaging app coming preinstalled with the Xiaomi.eu ROM

It's not missing on any of our ROMs...
Sorry, I didn't read the answer till now. In xiaomi 12s ultra, stable rom I don´t find this option. Thanks!!

Attachments

• photo_2022-10-26_00-13-23.jpg
    photo_2022-10-26_00-13-23.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 137
Just did the new update for my 12S ultra and it worked beautifully. Went through a couple of pages on this thread and feel really lucky im not a developer of the team here. Some commenters did make me feel like hell. I would lose my temper so bad just by looking at this thread. I am not a IT genius but still managed to sort out most of the issues I had with the rom and the phone. Doing a bit searching on the internet and Xiaomi.eu did help a lot. I am not asking others to do the same. But I would do researches on my own and try to give the team here a bit more free time and energy so they can work on more important things rather than for example replying and telling you to update your TWRP SKKK version so it can work to update the new rom again and again or removing update on messaging so it won crash and work again.

when will the new version of the new control center arrive at xiaomi mi 10 UMI STABLE? :(

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-10-25-22-45-34-320_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-10-25-22-45-34-320_com.android.chrome.jpg
    514.9 KB · Views: 131
Xiaomi.eu stable 13.0.7.0.
Sometimes the call cannot be answered. There is a call and I press the accept call button. After that, nothing happens. The call sound stops and the call time is not displayed.

twrp dont works with android 12 i cant update Mi11i...
what is your challenge? which twrp version did you use send the filename

I think you have codename haydnpro look here

and here