MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Ok so i update Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G NE
From 13.0.2.0 to 14.0.4.0
Root with patch boot.img file work well via Magisk Application

Only what i see different with V13 to V14 is faster battery drain.
CPU 1,2,3,4 now work with always 1804MHz
Before on 13.0.2.0 All 8Cpu go down to 691MHz and battery life long very well.
Screenshot_2023-01-06-09-29-51-645_flar2.devcheck.jpg

Ok so i gonna go test this new Version
Thanks you guys for great work i love u :)

Edit: Now after reboot all CPu work good and got 691MHz sometimes.

I thinks all works better or the same :)

Last edited:
@Igor Eisberg

Please fix the Wifi HotSpot connection problem. I gave the logcat to @Orjon from MIUIPolska. The problem occurs with any device that connects using its own Wifi network.

I am using Xiaomi 12 with the last Stable.

Last edited:
@Igor Eisberg

Please fix the Wifi HotSpot connection problem. I gave the logcat to KacperSkrzypek from MIUIPolska. The problem occurs with any device that connects using its own Wifi network.

I am using Xiaomi 12 with the last Stable.
I saw that log. It's unreadable, I don't know how you even recorded it, but it wasn't with adb logcat for sure.
In any case, we don't have the means to fix anything related to WiFi HAL. I saw some errors related to user 999 so try disabling the Dual apps feature maybe.

@Igor Eisberg I do not have any cloned applications ... the problem seems serious, try on yours devices to connect to the wifi of the car camera (like 70mai) or the Xiaomi Vaccum cleaner...

@Igor Eisberg I do not have any cloned applications ... the problem seems serious, try on yours devices to connect to the wifi of the car camera (like 70mai) or the Xiaomi Vaccum cleaner...
999 user may refer not only to Dual apps/cloned apps. Do you have Second space enabled?

Hy! Installed on Xiaomi 12, first install with data wipe. ROM works great! Had trouble with google wallet not working, turns out it was because I had dual apps set up. Removed it, now it works fine. One thing I can't figure out, apps like WiFiman or wifi scanner can't find any networks. I gave location permision but it does not work. Does anyone know a solution to make it work? Thank you!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-01-06-20-26-28-767_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-06-20-26-28-767_com.android.updater.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 169
  • Screenshot_2023-01-06-20-24-41-457_com.ubnt.usurvey.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-06-20-24-41-457_com.ubnt.usurvey.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 168
  • Screenshot_2023-01-06-20-24-46-061_com.ubnt.usurvey.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-06-20-24-46-061_com.ubnt.usurvey.jpg
    249.4 KB · Views: 160
@ivo.hr I confirm. I have the same problem, e.g. with the "WiFi Monitor" application. This is probably related to the general problem of WiFi as I wrote above.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-01-06-20-37-05-015_com.signalmonitoring.wifimonitoring.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-06-20-37-05-015_com.signalmonitoring.wifimonitoring.jpg
    267.8 KB · Views: 181
Last edited by a moderator:
Hy! Installed on Xiaomi 12, first install with data wipe. ROM works great! Had trouble with google wallet not working, turns out it was because I had dual apps set up. Removed it, now it works fine. One thing I can't figure out, apps like WiFiman or wifi scanner can't find any networks. I gave location permision but it does not work. Does anyone know a solution to make it work? Thank you!
@ivo.hr I confirm. I have the same problem, e.g. with the "WiFi Monitor" application. This is probably related to the general problem of WiFi as I wrote above.
There is no problem, these apps need precise location permission to work.
Long-tap app icon -> App info -> Permissions -> Get location info -> tap "Approximate location is on" to turn it off.

@ Igor Eisberg : I suspected the aproximate location might be the reason but I can't find the setting for it. I think I am looking where you wrote but I don't see it. Can you provide a screenshot? Thank you!

Edit: in fact, I can't find the setting for approximate location anywhere, I only saw it as a pop up in some apps needing location permision, but not all of them.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-01-06-21-06-17-721_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-06-21-06-17-721_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 242
Last edited:
@ Igor Eisberg : I suspected the aproximate location might be the reason but I can't find the setting for it. I think I am looking where you wrote but I don't see it. Can you provide a screenshot? Thank you!
Try this:
Settings -> Privacy protection -> Protection tab -> Privacy protection lab -> enable "Approximate location".
You should now see the relevant setting in "Get location info".

Try this:
Settings -> Privacy protection -> Protection tab -> Privacy protection lab -> enable "Approximate location".
You should now see the relevant setting in "Get location info".
Yep! That did it! Thank you very much!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-01-06-21-28-36-705_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-06-21-28-36-705_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    230 KB · Views: 402
  • Screenshot_2023-01-06-21-28-59-776_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-06-21-28-59-776_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    212.4 KB · Views: 403
  • Screenshot_2023-01-06-21-29-36-452_com.ubnt.usurvey.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-06-21-29-36-452_com.ubnt.usurvey.jpg
    293.5 KB · Views: 417
It's sad that an ordinary user is in trouble by introducing new settings. Thank you for solving the problem.

While Flashing Mi11LiteNE (lisa) there was an error. After waiting I tried to restart the phone. That didn't work and after unplugging the cable it only shows black. No fastboot and no recovery works anymore. The recovery is custom (Orange Fox) and I've never had any problems before. Is there any hope?
Do you install the rom via fastboot ? Wich phone do you have ?

yes fastboot and mi 11 lite 5g ne - but the only thing it could be is a hard brick and i dont have a account like this sooo i dont know what to do. New Phone?
I have this phone too. Get telegram and write to agf xiaomi mi flash auth . Edl download can help you ...

It's sad that an ordinary user is in trouble by introducing new settings. Thank you for solving the problem.
Some "ordinary users" should never even unlock their bootloader and attempt to flash anything, if they are so "ordinary".
If you don't want new troublesome features, stick to official Global ROM, where the features are kept to the bare minimum.

yes fastboot and mi 11 lite 5g ne - but the only thing it could be is a hard brick and i dont have a account like this sooo i dont know what to do. New Phone?
Do you install the correct firmware from sourceforge.net ?

I dont understand how was it hardbrick . What the pc wrote at flashing ? Any errors ? Wich errors ?
i dont know. My only idea is that my battery was dead. I only remember it was low - but i thought i charged it a bit bevor flashing. (Stupid to flash with low battery level. i know.) But yeah, i dont know..

Sorry for my English but I have a Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G and I have the 14.0.3 update and since I moved to this version, phone calls do not come out on the screen, I just sounds but on the screen is not displayed and I get as a missed call, change application and it's the same.

I can turn on google backup but it will automatically turn off after a while and delete the backup.
As mentioned above, i had the same problem and thought, that to delete the data of the app "Drive" will fix the problem. But now after two days it's the same again. The backup was deleted and drive says "device is not secured". I think, this is a bug in the actual rom. Can somebody fix this?

Last edited: