MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Clean install?
Yes, clean install, but also:
I don't use phone to play games,
I use phone in "energy saving" mode.
I use an application that freezes all the applications I don't use daily, so they don't stay in background.
In this way I can reach 10-12 hours SOT daily.

Yes, clean install, but also:
I don't use phone to play games,
I use phone in "energy saving" mode.
I use an application that freezes all the applications I don't use daily, so they don't stay in background.
In this way I can reach 10-12 hours SOT daily.
10 hrs it's certainly a huge SOT for MIUI. I'm ok with 7 hahaha I occasionally play games so I'll be fine with a lil bit less. I did a factory reset hoping it fixes this. If not I'll try ur method. Thnx

Reactions: Silvio1953
Once again there is a Google Play system update available that doesn't seem to install. After installation, I restart the device but then it's available again.

It's not a big deal doesn't affect the operation of the device, but is there anything I should be doing otherwise?

Once again there is a Google Play system update available that doesn't seem to install. After installation, I restart the device but then it's available again.

It's not a big deal doesn't affect the operation of the device, but is there anything I should be doing otherwise?
I just installed the ROM for Poco X5 pro. The Google play system update I noticed it needs to restart a few time after each update. Now no more uodate. Latest is 1 August 2023.

You try repeat update and restart a few times and see how

I just installed the ROM for Poco X5 pro. The Google play system update I noticed it needs to restart a few time after each update. Now no more uodate. Latest is 1 August 2023.

You try repeat update and restart a few times and see how
I did, and it came back. But will try again

Is the laggy control panel fixed in 14.14 rom in most od the devices? I am using redmi note 12 4G. All prior roms have the same issue. Laggy control panel

Unopened box with new Xiaomi 13 Ultra (Ishtar), bootloader was unlocked by myself after the 168 hours as per usual process, fastboot EU rom install, No root.

The following ROM statements are untrue as not reflected on what the ROM and phone are currently producing;
  • SafetyNet passed by default without ROOT (Google Pay) - False, YASNAC and Play Integrity Checker both showing CTS profile match failed
  • Play Store Certified - False, Device is showing as Not Certified in Play Protect Certification field
- Is this a known issue on the latest phones or an issue with the ROM or otherwise?
- Is the only way to resolve this going to be via;
1. TWRP then get KernelSU+ZygiskonKernelSU+Lsposed with AnyKernel3-android13-5.15.74_2023-01 flashed via TWRP, install PlayIntegrityFix
or
2. As above but Magisk route with lsposed+Shamiko+HMapplist etc and install the PlayIntegrityfix

Many thanks in advance on further advice ref the above. From previous experience either approach (Magisk more than KSU can be an arse with certain banking apps (lloyds banking group in particular)
Similar case, brand new unit straight from China (13 Ultra), waited 168 hours to unlock bootloader. Flashed the xiaomi.eu_multi_ISHTAR_V14.0.19.0.TMACNXM_v14-13.zip and noticed that Play Protect Not Certified. YASNAC showing CTS Profile Match Failed. Any workaround to properly get it to at least pass SafetyNet?

Similar case, brand new unit straight from China (13 Ultra), waited 168 hours to unlock bootloader. Flashed the xiaomi.eu_multi_ISHTAR_V14.0.19.0.TMACNXM_v14-13.zip and noticed that Play Protect Not Certified. YASNAC showing CTS Profile Match Failed. Any workaround to properly get it to at least pass SafetyNet?
Exactly the same with me also

Exactly the same with me also
Ref the CTS mismatch the only way to resolve this was having to root it and install the safety net fix via KernelSU or Magisk. Couldn't install all of the apps I need to use day to day otherwise.

I'm using Kernel SU as you can simply install the APK to check it's compatible, then download and install the anykernel zip file via TWRP that corresponds to the kernel the ROM is using (5.15.74 at time of writing for the latest Xiaomi EU stable ROM and the Xiaomi 13 Ultra) then via the KernelSU or Mrepo apps install zygisk on kernelsu module, safetynet fix module which for me was the 2.4.0 mod 1.3 (2.0 version or the playingegrity 8.5/8.6 didn't work...edit 8.8 is out now so might be working now as of writing).

Also added Shamiko, zygisk lsposed and installed Hidemyapplist APK as I use Lloyds Banking group apps which are a challenge with root detection. Avoids root detection very well for KernelSu Vs Magisk. Created a blacklist template with all the apps to hide and then applied to the banking apps and any root checker tools.

KernelSU need care around applying future OTA updates etc and will need to make sure the anykernel is applied to match any kernel change in the ROM etc so you might find Magisk easier to maintain and use. Magisk stable version didn't work for me with the banking apps though Alpha version did, issue there was zygisk needs to be disabled I think so safetynet was still an issue for me.

Didn't try Delta as I think it also needs zygisk disabled though might be wrong and went the KernelSU route. If I have to end up rooting the device KernelSU gives me a fair bit of control via app profiles and unloading modules on a per app basis without them having superuser access if apps start misbehaving such as Roon remote did. Either way would recommend you know what you're doing with whichever method chosen.

It doesn't pass safetynet check and is not certified pure and simple despite the statement otherwise for the ROM, albeit the Devs response is the CN Mi13 ultra devices they have work fine and they don't get this error whilst multiple users report otherwise.

Have the 16GB/1TB model.

Last edited:
Successfully installed MIUI 14.0.4.0 on Mi 10 pro. I actually got better network stability (sometimes my phone lost signal with no obvious reason, this is now resolved). Thanks a lot, especially to Igor Eisberg for downgrading the package installer !

Hello I am currently running v12.5.20 on Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra (star).
What wipes do I need for a clean install? I already have twrp.
Thanks

Only "Format Data", don't delete anything else.

Attachments

• Format_Data.png
    Format_Data.png
    79.3 KB · Views: 129
Ref the CTS mismatch the only way to resolve this was having to root it and install the safety net fix via KernelSU or Magisk. Couldn't install all of the apps I need to use day to day otherwise.

I'm using Kernel SU as you can simply install the APK to check it's compatible, then download and install the anykernel zip file via TWRP that corresponds to the kernel the ROM is using (5.15.74 at time of writing for the latest Xiaomi EU stable ROM) then via the KernelSU or Mrepo apps install zygisk on kernelsu module, safetynet fix module which for me was the 2.4.0 mod 1.3 (2.0 version or the playingegrity 8.5/8.6 didn't work...edit 8.8 is out now so might be working now as of writing).

Also added Shamiko, zygisk lsposed and installed Hidemyapplist APK as I use Lloyds Banking group apps which are a challenge with root detection. Avoids root detection very well for KernelSu Vs Magisk. Created a blacklist template with all the apps to hide and then applied to the banking apps and any root checker tools.

KernelSU need care around applying future OTA updates etc and will need to make sure the anykernel is applied to match any kernel change in the ROM etc so you might find Magisk easier to maintain and use. Magisk stable version didn't work for me with the banking apps though Alpha version did, issue there was zygisk needs to be disabled I think so safetynet was still an issue for me.

Didn't try Delta as I think it also needs zygisk disabled though might be wrong and went the KernelSU route. If I have to end up rooting the device KernelSU gives me a fair bit of control via app profiles and unloading modules on a per app basis without them having superuser access if apps start misbehaving such as Roon remote did. Either way would recommend you know what you're doing with whichever method chosen.

It doesn't pass safetynet check and is not certified pure and simple despite the statement otherwise for the ROM, albeit the Devs response is the CN Mi13 ultra devices they have work fine and they don't get this error whilst multiple users report otherwise.

Have the 16GB/1TB model.
For which device you found KernelSU compatible with Xiaomi.eu 14?