MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Are there still bugs regarding droping of signal that were present for device Marble? Or is everything good and stable? Wanted to test out Xiaomi.eu waters after using EvolutionX for more than 3 months.

I think last stable update mi 11 ultra 14.0.11 is really good i will not talking about my banking app problem anymore i think u know what i'm talking about (root detected issue) cuz of Restrictions on non-SDK interfaces api apps, my banking app was and still working on oldest versions yeah i'm a bit disappointed but still EU is the best of all xiaomi custom roms out there and it's the (ONLY) rom makes haptic feedback feature works in pubg game like iphones.

Last edited:
Reactions: JiaiJ and zgfg12
I think last stable update mi 11 ultra 14.0.11 is really good i will not talking about my banking app problem anymore i think u know what i'm talking about (root detected issue) cuz of Restrictions on non-SDK interfaces api apps, my banking app was working on oldest versions yeah i'm a bit disappointed but still EU is the best of all xiaomi custom roms out there and it's the (ONLY) rom makes haptic feedback feature works in pubg game like iphones.
Related to Restrictions of Non SDK Interfaces:

If I understand correctly, do you wanna say that Xiaomi.eu ROMs are not enforcing the Restrictions?

Attachments

• IMG_20231010_205904.jpg
    IMG_20231010_205904.jpg
    337.1 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_20231010_210913.jpg
    IMG_20231010_210913.jpg
    410.6 KB · Views: 166
Reactions: Hamood111
Haptic feedback in PUBG works for me on Evolution X custom rom. It´s been a few years since I had xiaomi.eu on my phone, so banking apps and google pay does not work? they work on EvoX.

• Haha
Haptic feedback in PUBG works for me on Evolution X custom rom. It´s been a few years since I had xiaomi.eu on my phone, so banking apps and google pay does not work? they work on EvoX.
Some banking apps seems to be able to detect an unlocked bootloader even with the strategies used to hide it.

Hello, will Xiaomi EU come to the Global version for POCO F5 (Marble)? Or will there only be work on the Chinese version?
Your work is great, thank you.

Related to Restrictions of Non SDK Interfaces:

If I understand correctly, do you wanna say that Xiaomi.eu ROMs are not enforcing the Restrictions?
Yes EU rom is stop change or edit the Restrictions of Non SDK Interfaces anymore like they was doing before also all new roms are Hybrid version there's no more Recovery or Fastboot also when u flash it through the twrp u will see ############# marks, it was not exist befor, i know it's not open source rom but it's become more close more encrypted also now u can pass the user Agreement when u start the phone for the first time without agree no need to check the mark and i'm sure all these changes happened after last google update of the integrity and i'm ok with it cuz EU rom still the same, better apps performance better battery life then the official ones, I'm not speaking in vain because my banking app was and (still) running well on old versions (it's working only on old Recovery version but it's not working on Hybrid version cuz of root detection issue (zygisk) that comes with the new Hybrid versions of EU rom) my banking app discovers the zygisk, I'm not using any kind of root this issue comes with the new versions of EU rom, i just noticed these big changes in EU rom.

Last edited:
There is a bug in Mi10T Lite stable rom (xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro5G_MI10TLite_V14.0.2.0.SJSCNXM_v14-12.zip).
Freshly unlocked, fastboot flashed with first install bat.
At the end of the initial wizard, the "Basic settings" page the next button ( > ) does not work. Can not finish the wizard, can't start using the phone. No matter which switch I turn on or off. Tried with my own language and with english. Reflashed rom from fastboot and from twrp, same result.
How can I skip this? Any workaround?
Eventually temporarily solved that, flashed latest MIUI13 stable, done the wizard, and updated to MIUI14. But what if I have to factory reset?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hello,

I installed latest stable for 13 U, and the voice assistant doesn't work for me, it worked on first releases tho..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-10-12-06-44-34-158_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-10-12-06-44-34-158_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 117

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-10-11-20-46-39-431_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-10-11-20-46-39-431_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg
    303.3 KB · Views: 106
  • Screenshot_2023-10-11-20-41-00-375_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-10-11-20-41-00-375_com.android.settings.jpg
    230.8 KB · Views: 99
  • Screenshot_2023-10-11-20-35-47-953_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-10-11-20-35-47-953_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 99
I'm always using English (united states) by default and I tried to change it to others and I returned back to English (united states) but unfortunately this solution is not working for me by the way in the older versions of EU rom google voice assistant was working fine, now I have two problems my banking app zaincach and google voice assistant both are not working on new versions of EU rom it's okay I can live with that and yes EU rom still the best so far, I hope they will fix these issues soon enough in the next new stable release of Xiaomi MIUI 15 or they gonna stop more apps and more features Idn what's going on with EU rom I don't wanna mention that but Elite rom which is the little brother of EU rom in the last update all these issues it's not the exist, my banking app working fine and google voice assistant working fine even Xiaomi cloud of gallery app is still working but it's not stable as EU rom and haptic feedback feature is not working in pubg mobile also my apps in the general are working better in EU rom that's why I'm still using it.

Reactions: ciubex
I'm always using English (united states) by default and I tried to change it to others and I returned back to English (united states) but unfortunately this solution is not working for me by the way in the older versions of EU rom google voice assistant was working fine, now I have two problems my banking app zaincach and google voice assistant both are not working on new versions of EU rom it's okay I can live with that and yes EU rom still the best so far, I hope they will fix these issues soon enough in the next new stable release of Xiaomi MIUI 15 or they gonna stop more apps and more features Idn what's going on with EU rom I don't wanna mention that but Elite rom which is the little brother of EU rom in the last update all these issues it's not the exist, my banking app working fine and google voice assistant working fine even Xiaomi cloud of gallery app is still working but it's not stable as EU rom and haptic feedback feature is not working in pubg mobile also my apps in the general are working better in EU rom that's why I'm still using it.
if you think it is a bug, please post it in the bug section, it would be fine if you will attach a logcat file as well…

hi. i want to thank the devs for making these ROMs. i hated being stuck with google messaging & caller, kudos to you guys.

just put it on two devices, cupid and star. both are working, but in both cases, there was a little gotcha i want to share for anyone who'd encounter that too.

i did the "first install with wipe via fastboot"

1. put phone to fastboot -> blue FASTBOOTD text displayed
2. ran linux_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.sh
3. output in console showed that majority of tasks FAILED.
4. it finished and rebooted the phone, but
5. the phone was stuck in bootloop.
6. i "caught" it during it's bootloop to get into fastboot again with volume down + power
7. this time, yellow FASTBOOT text displayed
8. ran linux_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.sh again
9. this time, majority of tasks were OKAY
10. it finished and rebooted the phone to system normally

looks like first time it was able to only replace the fastboot partition/image, but not the others.

so, if you encounter FAILED errors & bootloop, don't panic. just put it into fastboot and run the command again.

Hi Guys!

On my Xiaomi 13 first install with format data, i done a reboot and then i cant play videos and the camera not work. Gallery dont work.
Can you help me? V14.0.31.0. stable

Hi Guys!

On my Xiaomi 13 first install with format data, i done a reboot and then i cant play videos and the camera not work. Gallery dont work.
Can you help me? V14.0.31.0. stable
Hello!
I also experienced this error, it appeared overnight!
(picture-taking black window! the video won't start! tik-tok only shows pictures!)
Only factory reset helped! :-(
I don't know what is causing this error! ?
Strange!
Hello

Just restarted my Xiaomi 13 running on stable ROM since September. Now I don't have audio - notifications, alarms and system sound are muted, music works -, yt and Instagram videos are not loading at all, notifications are blank, quick menu buttons are not working, need to go to settings to enable WiFi for example, quick ball is enabled, but not showing up anymore.

What.

Just restarted my Xiaomi 13 running on stable ROM since September. Now I don't have audio - notifications, alarms and system sound are muted, music works -, yt and Instagram videos are not loading at all, notifications are blank, quick menu buttons are not working, need to go to settings to enable WiFi for example, quick ball is enabled, but not showing up anymore.

What.
EDIT: flashlight is greyed out, opening the camera app freezes the phone, reddit isn't loading, any type of video is not working, what the hell is happening. Restarting the phone doesn't help, I'm not at home, can't reinstall the ROM...

Last edited: