MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Can someone answer me ASAP if you know the answer. I want to start fixing this phone fast but don't want to risk bricking it.
Unless someone tried the exact same operation, with the same phone and the same ROM versions, I am not sure you will get an answer.

It will work again with reuploaded stable rom from date 18th or newer! But you have to install Magisk and a module for it. Read the forum.

OFFICIAL Hyper os CAN be installed on an unlocked bootloader,but you won't get updates,unless you install the custom XIAOMI.EU Hyper Os,wich has updates. Nothing new there. If you install OFFICIAL Miui on an unlocked bootloader,it is the same and you also won't receive updates for now! It is exactly like before with OFFICIAL or XIAOMI.EU custom rom!
This is what is said for hyperOs but does not seem to be valid on a device with original hyperOs.

redmi note 9 pro joyeuse. Just tried to download last update via updater, but md5 doesnt match.
Anyone tried on this device?

Ok, I'm on a Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra. I've read the news regarding Google Pay so I'm trying to prepare for this. I've just installed TWRP (I think). From what I've read there's an updated ROM coming that's without the security fix (or whatever it's called). Is there any point in installing Magisk before this ROM appears?

And I agree with previous posters: disappointing news, all of this. I've been very happy with my phone and this custom ROM for years, but now I can't trust my phone anymore. I just can't have a phone that I can't trust so I'm going to have to switch brand or go back to the official ROM. Both options suck.

Ok, I'm on a Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra. I've read the news regarding Google Pay so I'm trying to prepare for this. I've just installed TWRP (I think). From what I've read there's an updated ROM coming that's without the security fix (or whatever it's called). Is there any point in installing Magisk before this ROM appears?

And I agree with previous posters: disappointing news, all of this. I've been very happy with my phone and this custom ROM for years, but now I can't trust my phone anymore. I just can't have a phone that I can't trust so I'm going to have to switch brand or go back to the official ROM. Both options suck.
ya that is the reality. we enjoyed till now so no more fun from now, as google is blocking asap whenever these developers are fixing it. pure bad luck. no other options i believe. even I am thinking to install official ROM but that is full of ads. dont know what to do. stil in dilemna.

What about Hyper OS original?
Maybe it's international, or multilanguage, or with less ads or chineses stuffs, so we could use it original with locked bootloader.
I have no info about it and I have a 13 with Chinese HW so it should be available soon for me.

What about Hyper OS original?
Maybe it's international, or multilanguage, or with less ads or chineses stuffs, so we could use it original with locked bootloader.
I have no info about it and I have a 13 with Chinese HW so it should be available soon for me.
when original miui rom has ads, why will the hyperos not have as its released by xiaomi. 2nd thing is its not yet released officialy, its still in beta if I am not wrong.

Reactions: leomonde
I'm using FUXI_V14.0.31.0.TMCCNXM, but I see it's just been updated.
So do I need to upgrade or not?

I'm using FUXI_V14.0.31.0.TMCCNXM, but I see it's just been updated.
So do I need to upgrade or not?
It's not an upgrade, it's a fix to use GPay with your NFC.

So you install this ROM.
Then install Magisk.
Then configure Magisk.
Then install the patch.
Many reboot in all the process.
You also have to clean data and cache of Google Play, Wallet, and few services, then install again your cards in the wallet.
And you have your GPay working!
For now... until Google change something and you have to download a different patch.

I forgot, now your bank app will not open because your phone is rooted.
So you have also to hack your bank app (hide the root).
And you have also to change Magisk name of the app, or your bank app will not open.

It works... for now... but it is a crazy and not simple procedure, and it doesn't feel safe at all!!!

Honestly... if you just want a normal and safe smartphone to use, to just turn on and use and nothing more... forget Xiaomi, buy a Samsung.
If you are expert with coding and IT, and you like to hack, and you don't care about safety or reliability, Xiaomi is the perfect product for you.
(in my opinion)

So just to be clear to fix the google pay i need to install the latest stable os ( mi 11 ultra ) and then to root the device ?
there is no other fix for this issue ?
Thanks

So just to be clear to fix the google pay i need to install the latest stable os ( mi 11 ultra ) and then to root the device ?
there is no other fix for this issue ?
Thanks
The only other possibility is to go back to stock rom and relock the bootloader

Guide how to install Magisk + Fix Google Play and hide Magisk for sensitive apps

(applicable on the STABLE ROMs uploaded after 17. November )

Why did you remove Play Integrity from the ROM? Because Google makes changes too fast and you need to rebuild the whole ROM every time another way?

I downloaded the actual version from this rom so many time for my xiaomi 12X, but it's have MD5 error. what the problem?

Im using Galaxy watch 5 Wallet apk. Working ok of course. But last ROM Mi 11, last magisk, last integrity checjk, all needed settings in magisk on and the result.
9a29ec7ff05581a1bdc99113d1db0be6.jpg

I guess it wouldn't be possible to make the integrity fix a flashable zip without the need of magisk at all?
Not because it is a Zygisk module. It runs as a Zygisk process, hence Zygisk must be enabled in Magisk.
As a Zygisk process it captures calls to GMS for Play Integrity checking and then performs spoofs only for that process (if those spoofs would be performed globally, for all apps, they will cause many apps to think they run on the 'wrong' phone/model/ROM)

Reactions: Jaffi
It's not an upgrade, it's a fix to use GPay with your NFC.

So you install this ROM.
Then install Magisk.
Then configure Magisk.
Then install the patch.
Many reboot in all the process.
You also have to clean data and cache of Google Play, Wallet, and few services, then install again your cards in the wallet.
And you have your GPay working!
For now... until Google change something and you have to download a different patch.

I forgot, now your bank app will not open because your phone is rooted.
So you have also to hack your bank app (hide the root).
And you have also to change Magisk name of the app, or your bank app will not open.

It works... for now... but it is a crazy and not simple procedure, and it doesn't feel safe at all!!!

Honestly... if you just want a normal and safe smartphone to use, to just turn on and use and nothing more... forget Xiaomi, buy a Samsung.
If you are expert with coding and IT, and you like to hack, and you don't care about safety or reliability, Xiaomi is the perfect product for you.
(in my opinion)
Thanks!
But GPay is working on my phone.

flashed latest rebuild, i guess I'll have to cope without gwallet..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-19-12-41-51-641_com.flinkapps.safteynet.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-19-12-41-51-641_com.flinkapps.safteynet.jpg
    355 KB · Views: 239
flashed latest rebuild, i guess I'll have to cope without gwallet..
follow this guide

I just installed the new rom and when I remove Xiaomi services with ADBFastboot tools, I start to appear a lot of errors of system applications indicating that they have stopped working, and I restart in twrp and I have to reinstall everything. Do you know why it can be?