MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Hello everyone! I'm new to the forum ^^.
I haven't touched ROMs for years (since android 7 more or less).
I wanted to test this ROM on the x3 Pro, but I don't remember the flash commands in Fastbot on Win10. If someone would be so kind as to remind me. The poor phone still in 12.0.5 Thanks in advance.

Edit: i found this. Its up to date? Ty!

Last edited:
Hello everyone! I'm new to the forum ^^.
I haven't touched ROMs for years (since android 7 more or less).
I wanted to test this ROM on the x3 Pro, but I don't remember the flash commands in Fastbot on Win10. If someone would be so kind as to remind me. The poor phone still in 12.0.5 Thanks in advance.

Edit: i found this. Its up to date? Ty!
> fastboot devices

or to boot into TWRP
Have the TWRP img in the fastboot folder

> fastboot boot TWRP.img
a66c59dd8d53586c4c02cc7015f111da.jpg

--
Sent from my M2102K1G

All default/local configs are stored in PowerKeeper.apk/assets:
Base config: assets/local.config
International overlay: assets/overlay/international/local.config
Device-specific overlay (optional): assets/overlay/<device>/local.config

As for the online configs that replace the local ones, there are 4 servers: China, International, Russia, Staging*.
Right now, our ROMs use the International server (we're considering to change that to China, we're testing it this week).
The online config also depends on the device, and changes from time to time, so there is no universal configuration we can shove in.
China servers: https://ccc.sys.miui.com/api/v1/base/profile/, https://jupiter.sys.miui.com/api/profile/getProfile.do
International servers: https://ccc.sys.intl.xiaomi.com/api/v1/base/profile/, https://jupiter.intl.sys.miui.com/api/profile/getProfile.do

On Weekly ROMs (and in future Stable releases), you can switch between the servers using the secret code in the Dialer app: *#*#76937#*#*
If you switch to China server, this will disable Xiaomi's refresh rate configs for international apps, like YouTube, which unlocks the refresh rate.
Starting from next release, this will also unlock Performance mode in Security -> Battery (an additional patching is needed in Security app, we added it today).
* The Staging server isn't an actual server on the WWW, it's locally used by Xiaomi, so switching to it will freeze config updates, basically, due to failed connection.
Greetings. You wrote earlier about the trick https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/21-9-1.62961/post-626999
Tried it on MIUI14/a13(Mi10) but it didn't work(also it doesn't work on MIUI13/a12). YouTube(also and ReVanced) drops from 90Hz to 60Hz when playing. Please tell me if this trick is relevant or it is hopelessly outdated? Also, there are some frizzes when scrolling the call log.

Last edited:
Hello, kinda new to custom mods. I'm just wondering, I wanted to Mod my China Rom Xiaomi 12s Pro. Is it really that easy to Fastboot? Is there anything I should install on my pc first to avoid conflicts or problems when running the scripts that was provided?
  • Run one of the installation scripts (according to your PC operating system):
    - first_install_with_data_format - with data wipe, if you're flashing Xiaomi.eu ROM for the first time or downgrading.
    - update_rom - without data wipe, if you're updating from an older Xiaomi.eu ROM.

Is that bullet above really the only thing to run? Then all is smooth? Thankss

TY all! Just downloaded, go to it.
Edit @gogocar62 , the post u send me its for "A/B Devices", but here: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/installing-a-custom-recovery.67841/

The poco X3pro, vayu bhima, says its (non-A/B), has a dedicated rom partition.

Only ask if its the same process, or i need to flash the TWRP apart (idk if Miui.eu has its "own Recovery"). Sorry im to old. in my times there are "Dual Recovery like Xperia Z" and better not fail ^^´ This comand :"windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat" Do all? I mean, Flashing Rom+Oficial Recovery "at same time" Or in Miui are 2 independent procces? TY somuch!

Last edited:
Edit @gogocar62 , the post u send me its for "A/B Devices", but here: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/installing-a-custom-recovery.67841/

Only ask if its the same process, or i need to flash the TWRP apart (idk if Miui.eu has its "own Recovery"). Sorry im to old. in my times there are "Dual Recovery like Xperia Z" and better not fail ^^´ This comand :"windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat" Do all? I mean, Flashing Rom+Oficial Recovery "at same time" Or in Miui are 2 independent procces? TY somuch!
It has instructions for three different variations in the custom recovery thread if you bothered to read it. Not just A/B partition devices.
If you're flashing from fastboot it will install TWRP as well in most cases (if a working one is available for the device). Hybrid roms can be installed either from TWRP or from fastboot. So it's up to you whether you want to install TWRP first or not. If you do follow the guide above using the appropriate method listed for your device.

Reactions: PocoX3Dope
I presume Android 13 isn't avaiable even for Chinese base rom for Mi 10 Ultra...yet.
Your question may incur the wrath of mods, and I quote verbatim:
Is there ANY working EU Rom available for the Mi 10 Ultra? ( just sitting and waiting now for the famous 168 hours by the writing of this post ) :cool:

Hello, kinda new to custom mods. I'm just wondering, I wanted to Mod my China Rom Xiaomi 12s Pro. Is it really that easy to Fastboot? Is there anything I should install on my pc first to avoid conflicts or problems when running the scripts that was provided?
  • Run one of the installation scripts (according to your PC operating system):
    - first_install_with_data_format - with data wipe, if you're flashing Xiaomi.eu ROM for the first time or downgrading.
    - update_rom - without data wipe, if you're updating from an older Xiaomi.eu ROM.

Is that bullet above really the only thing to run? Then all is smooth? Thankss
Unlock your bootloader first
Install ADB & Fastboot drivers for your system (Windows)
Install phone drivers (unless it does it automatically)

Then you do as you wrote above using fastboot

--
Sent from my M2102K1G

It will flash ROM + Recovery .... The whole ROM including all partitions basically.

--
Sent from my M2102K1G

any notification about update diting and fixing video, cant shoot normally I use camera a lot?

Sure, there are all the MIUI 12 and 13 ROMs
Hey JiaiJ Thanks for the reply.. Any chance you can provide me a link or where to find? Here in the search area i get none. Now i do type : EU ROM for Mi 10 Ultra wich gives me zer0,

as if some people deliberately delay until a certain date in April in order to update poco f3

Unlock your bootloader first
Install ADB & Fastboot drivers for your system (Windows)
Install phone drivers (unless it does it automatically)

Then you do as you wrote above using fastboot

--
Sent from my M2102K1G
Thanks! Hope it goes smoothly! My 12S Pro is just 5 months old haha

Hey JiaiJ Thanks for the reply.. Any chance you can provide me a link or where to find? Here in the search area i get none. Now i do type : EU ROM for Mi 10 Ultra wich gives me zer0,
See the screenshots how to follow links on the page to go back to the old MIUI releases

Attachments

• IMG_20230404_073701.jpg
    IMG_20230404_073701.jpg
    359.1 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_20230404_073528.jpg
    IMG_20230404_073528.jpg
    280.2 KB · Views: 112
  • Screenshot_2023-04-04-07-33-09-090_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-04-07-33-09-090_com.android.chrome.jpg
    331.8 KB · Views: 110
Reactions: JiaiJ
Hi Guys!
I have a Mi 13 Pro with 14.0.23.0 Stable and I have encountered a problem with WhatsApp.

The problem is when I play a video within whatsapp, when I try to fast forward or rewind the video, the video bugs/freezes/stops :(

I know other people who have it. Do you know if there is a solution to this? :rolleyes:

hi guys .
after installing the rom, i can't install any apk on the device.
its giving error coudn't install (-18)
do you have a solutuon