MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

thanks, unfortunately does not work with an custom link
Actually if you go into the app info for Chrome and change the permissions to allow homescreen shortcuts it will work. Just fixed it on mine.

Long press Chrome icon -> App info -> Permissions -> Home Screen Shortcuts then Allow, and you should be good to go.

Last edited:
Just unlocked my 13 pro. Flashed official xiaomi global rom. Google pay doesn't work! It says it doesn't meet security standards or unlocked bootloader etc.

Weirdly on my 12s ultra with unlocked bootloader and eu rom gpay works fine.

Does this mean Google pay only works on eu rom for unlocked bootloader sets and not official global rom?

Just unlocked my 13 pro. Flashed official xiaomi global rom. Google pay doesn't work! It says it doesn't meet security standards or unlocked bootloader etc.

Does this mean Google pay only works on eu rom for unlocked bootloader sets and not official global rom?
I did not try myself, but it is one of the highlights in the first post of the thread.

It's hit or miss on EU as well. Likely has something to do with Google's new play integrity checks. I assume you've already tried going to Connection & Sharing -> Restore NFC functionality? And it likely wants your secure element to be set to HCE. Other than that people have reported issues on .EU surrounding the dual apps functionality causing NFC payments not to work. I'd say right now it's a case of ymmv (your mileage may vary).

It's hit or miss on EU as well. Likely has something to do with Google's new play integrity checks. I assume you've already tried going to Connection & Sharing -> Restore NFC functionality? And it likely wants your secure element to be set to HCE. Other than that people have reported issues on .EU surrounding the dual apps functionality causing NFC payments not to work. I'd say right now it's a case of ymmv (your mileage may vary).
Just tried that and didn't work.
Weird why is it YMMV? either a certain combo works or doesn't right? Haha

My 12s ultra has unlocked bootloader but gpay works fine.. Only difference is that is using eu rom

Just tried that and didn't work.
Weird why is it YMMV? either a certain combo works or doesn't right? Haha

My 12s ultra has unlocked bootloader but gpay works fine.. Only difference is that is using eu rom
It worked fine on the F3 on MIUI13 for example, but most folks seemingly don't have it working on MIUI14. Google is working on replacing SafetyNet with Google Play Integrity checks so it could be something to do with a staged rollout on their end with multiple versions of play services, wallet, etc out in the wild. It seems we haven't found the lowest common denominator yet. That's why I said ymmv. I only have two F3s here to test with. The devs don't own all of the supported devices either. So it comes down to trial and error I'm afraid.

I suppose this is available for Redmi Note 9 (merlin)? Can't see it in the table but inside the folder there's one rom with the same naming convention as MIUI 13 (HMNote94G_HM9T)

If I flash from 12.0.1.0 will I have to wipe data/factory reset?

Can i flash 11t pro miui 14.0.1 tkdmixm global official coming from xiaomi.eu miui 14 without problems on my mi 11t pro? If i succeed can i receive official updates of rom? Planning to sell my device. Thank you.

Can i flash 11t pro miui 14.0.1 tkdmixm global official coming from xiaomi.eu miui 14 without problems on my mi 11t pro? If i succeed can i receive official updates of rom? Planning to sell my device. Thank you.
If i flash miui 13.0.8 xiaomi.eu will i trigger the anti rollback protection? Then flash to miui 14 global pilot tester rom?

did you do the satynet fix?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

xiaomi.eu roms already has the fixed
for any global rom you have to fix it manually

I've been running MIUI 14 for some time now on my Poco F3 and I must say that it's pretty horrible :-(
Issues I ran into:
- Notifications are delayed, for example new email in the Gmail app
- The Ring doorbell's rich notifications (with a screen capture in it) don't work, so the screen capture is not there in the notification
- Apps that start based on a bluetooth connection (Flitsmeister) are not really running in the background, so the overlay has no information about the current road and speed limit
- Battery savings seems very aggressive and unable to overrule
- System launcher crashes a lot

Really doubting about moving to a different ROM like crDroid.

I see the ROM there.

Attachments

• Bez názvu.png
    Bez názvu.png
    379 KB · Views: 180
I've been running MIUI 14 for some time now on my Poco F3 and I must say that it's pretty horrible :-(
Issues I ran into:
- Notifications are delayed, for example new email in the Gmail app
- The Ring doorbell's rich notifications (with a screen capture in it) don't work, so the screen capture is not there in the notification
- Apps that start based on a bluetooth connection (Flitsmeister) are not really running in the background, so the overlay has no information about the current road and speed limit
- Battery savings seems very aggressive and unable to overrule
- System launcher crashes a lot

Really doubting about moving to a different ROM like crDroid.
As told before the Dev rom does not have the notifications issue, you could switch to that as well.

i have a problem with the latest stable update, the phone reboots to fastboot, can't install it in fastboot mode?

On my phone (Poco F4, MIUI 14.0.3.0 xiaomi.eu) don't work properly the Xiaomi home app. I can't add my bulb (mi smart led bulb essential). The device is not detected by the Xiaomi home app. It works exactly on my daughter's phone (Redmi Note 10 pro, MIUI 13.0.16.0 xiaomi.eu)
Why....?

Hi to all developers and members, thank you for providing constant feedback and help. I have question for developers; do you consider to provide MIUI 14 Xiaomi.eu stable rom for Mipad 5 tablet? Thanks for your time.

Poslano sa mog 2201122G koristeći Tapatalk

I am on alioth (POCO F3) and have a issue with the keyboard. I installed SwiftKey and changed it to the default keyboard. In irregular intervals the default keyboard is switched back to GBoard. This mostly happens after having the phone a few hours in standby and is temporarily fixed by disabling GBoard in the settings completely. A simple reboot hasn't fixed the problem.
There is also a problem where Firefox or the whole system launcher is getting unresponsive. But since i can not reproduce this issue in a controlled manner, it won't help you much.
I am on xiaomi.eu version 14.0.5.0 fastboot.

Thank you very much for this great ROM!

Hi to all developers and members, thank you for providing constant feedback and help. I have question for developers; do you consider to provide MIUI 14 Xiaomi.eu stable rom for Mipad 5 tablet? Thanks for your time.

Poslano sa mog 2201122G koristeći Tapatalk
No, they don't, it was answered a few times.