MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Hi,

I'm having issues with the instalation of the rom for mi MI 11 ultra. When i try to install i receive a MSG: error instaling zip file "sdcard/xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V14.0.6.0.TKACNXM_v14-13.zip"

Any tip?

Attachments

• mi.jpg
    mi.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 229
  • mimi.jpg
    mimi.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 219
Hi,

I'm having issues with the instalation of the rom for mi MI 11 ultra. When i try to install i receive a MSG: error instaling zip file "sdcard/xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V14.0.6.0.TKACNXM_v14-13.zip"

Any tip?
Restart your phone in TRWP and install the Update Reboot the Phone :-D

• Haha
Reactions: mik101
Really really nice to see that the Xiomi 13 is being supported.
Admin, how long is the list with supported devices? Every year comes new devices and the list is going larger.. How do you maintain so long these devices, and do you drop the support on other models after a 4 a 6 years?

Really really nice to see that the Xiomi 13 is being supported.
Admin, how long is the list with supported devices? Every year comes new devices and the list is going larger.. How do you maintain so long these devices, and do you drop the support on other models after a 4 a 6 years?
Once there isn't enough demand, or Xiaomi drops support for the the device then usually the .EU builds don't continue, because the devs no longer have a new base to modify. There are no phones on that list that are even 3 years old yet and I doubt you'll ever see a Xiaomi device get support for 4 years or more. Usually they get two MIUI major version updates after release, and that is it.

Reactions: Igor Eisberg
@Hippa12345

For more information on end of support devices officially from Xiaomi, you can see the EOS device list here:

Reactions: MeiGuddet
I using mi11lite 5g Ne and update to the miui 14,
I think i have some problems, this images:
+ Language do not translate to Vietnamese; widgets not working, not downloading. Please help me

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-03-12-55-32-244_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-03-12-55-32-244_com.miui.home.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 367
  • Screenshot_2023-03-03-12-55-17-785_com.miui.personalassistant.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-03-12-55-17-785_com.miui.personalassistant.jpg
    298.4 KB · Views: 129
  • Screenshot_2023-03-03-12-55-21-919_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-03-12-55-21-919_com.miui.home.jpg
    453.5 KB · Views: 114
  • Screenshot_2023-03-03-12-55-28-644_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-03-12-55-28-644_com.miui.home.jpg
    502.5 KB · Views: 124
Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone have noticed that data usage stat starts over on the 1st of the month even though another day is set for plan anniversary day of the month?
Also is it possible to add exceptions to silent mode notifications?
Envoyé de mon 2203121C en utilisant Tapatalk

On my phone (Poco F4, MIUI 14.0.3.0 xiaomi.eu) don't work properly the Xiaomi home app. I can't add my bulb (mi smart led bulb essential). The device is not detected by the Xiaomi home app. It works exactly on my daughter's phone (Redmi Note 10 pro, MIUI 13.0.16.0 xiaomi.eu)
Why....?
Anybody can help me?
@ingbrzy

Wonder if any body has an idea what the problem could be.
I am running Version 14.0.1.0 and have some issues with Android auto.

First issue i have is that Waze stops giving location as soon as my screen goes black. If i open my phone location is back again.
Also clock stops working when screen is black.

other issue i am having is that screen on my car Android unit start flickering. This started as soon as Android Auto is running the new Coolwalk interface.
This does not happen all the time, but it's anoying

hi! i´m a mi 11 owner and after update from stable 13 to 14 (xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11_V14.0.8.0.TKBCNXM_v14-13.zip),
something was wrong with my google wallet payments. I will try to explain (sorry for my poor english).

After update, the first time that i use contact less payment by google (wallet), the app conect to my bank
to update again the painments (i think this is a norma security issue).
Ok i re-register my 4 visa/mastercard (A,B,C,D) cards, but WALLET ALWAYS USE the same card (D),
I decided remove the (D) card from wallet, but after use the wallet payment, continue using a deleted (D) card.

I decided removed all cards, an re-register cards (A,B,C) only.. and after pay,, surprise.. card (D) will appear again..

ok, deleted again all VISA/MASTERCARDS from wallet, check con google payments via web that there is not any card
registred... clean wallet cache/data All. and install with twrp the v14.0.8 again. (NO FORMAT ONLY APPLY DAVIDK cache format).
Re-install credits cards (A,B,C) and when i try to pay with contactless WALLET.. SYSTEM CRASHES.!!

ANY SUGERENCE, if possible not format all system.. this is my last chance.

Thanks a lot.
possible solution:

I have serious issues with push notifications after updating to MIUI14.
Push notifications from apps like Google Tasks, Google Calendar or even my clock (which I use as my alarm clock) dont work correctly anymore. Yes every app has autostart enabled and energy saving settings disabled. I even locked them into the ram (by using the lock icon in the multitasking view) and still I have missed my alarm this morning because it didn't start.

Is there a fix to my problem? What else can I try?
I would like to not factory reset my phone but if there are users who experienced the same issues and a factory reset helped I am willing to try this.

Reactions: EMJI1979
Can I go from weekly to stable with dirty flash? Diting
I was from stable flashed weekly and it's boot..will this work?

First message of topic :

Remember:
If you are going from MIUI 14 (or later) Weekly ROM to MIUI 14 Stable ROM, you are doing a downgrade, so format data is mandatory!

hi, installed MIUI 14.0.1 on a Poco X3pro this morning, now dark mode isn't working correctly with some apps

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-03-13-17-15-094_com.facebook.pages.app-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-03-13-17-15-094_com.facebook.pages.app-edit.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 87
From stable to weekly --> yes
from Weekly to stable ---> no (you need format)

*Remember:
If you are going from MIUI 14 (or later) Weekly ROM to MIUI 14 Stable ROM, you are doing a downgrade, so format data is mandatory!

I have serious issues with push notifications after updating to MIUI14.
Push notifications from apps like Google Tasks, Google Calendar or even my clock (which I use as my alarm clock) dont work correctly anymore. Yes every app has autostart enabled and energy saving settings disabled. I even locked them into the ram (by using the lock icon in the multitasking view) and still I have missed my alarm this morning because it didn't start.

Is there a fix to my problem? What else can I try?
I would like to not factory reset my phone but if there are users who experienced the same issues and a factory reset helped I am willing to try this.
It's an issue in the stable build, it's fixed in the Dev rom.

Diting here: I was on the same boat as you, but I didn't risk it. Went from dev to stable with a clean flash.
Wierd things can happen otherwise

Igor Eisberg
hey, can we change the `fastboot` binary path by this `fastboot=$(which fastboot)` in shell script.
because not all the Linux distros. bundled the lastest fastboot version
:emoji_bow:

Igor Eisberg
hey, can we change the `fastboot` binary path by this `fastboot=$(which fastboot)` in shell script.
because not all the Linux distros. bundled the lastest fastboot version
:emoji_bow:
1. Do it yourself then, the scripts are just text files.
2. Why the hell would we use $(which fastboot)? fastboot is not a standard utility that comes with any Linux.
3. Your poor choice of an outdated Linux distro should not be any of our concern.

From stable to weekly --> yes
from Weekly to stable ---> no (you need format)

*Remember:
If you are going from MIUI 14 (or later) weekly ROM to MIUI 14 Stable ROM, you are doing a downgrade, so format data is mandatory!
How is that downgrade when boat weekly and stable are on miui14 and A13?