MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

I placed the zip file on my Xiaomi 12S Ultra internal storage, went to the update setting, select package and after okaying everything it went to the TWRP, in there I went to the install section, found the zip file, selected and accepted the flash with the zip, it just went back to the beginning without changes, boot to system and no changes. Can someone help me with this issue? when trying with the computer my laptop wont detect the phone even after updating the ADB drivers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I placed the zip file on my Xiaomi 12S Ultra internal storage, went to the update setting, select package and after okaying everything it went to the TWRP, in there I went to the install section, found the zip file, selected and accepted the flash with the zip, it just went back to the beginning without changes, boot to system and no changes. Can someone help me with this issue? when trying with the computer my laptop wont detect the phone even after updating the ADB drivers.
What did the log say in TWRP?

What did the log say in TWRP?
TWRP version: 3.6.2_Xiaomi12Ultra_v5.6_A12
Failed to unmount '/data' (Device or resource busy)
Failed to unmount '/data' (Device or resource busy)
updating partition details...
... done
if the /sdcard directory is emoty, please manually
select to /data/media to view file!
Full SELinux support is present.

thats after selecting okay on all the windows and putting the unlock pattern on the TWRP, after that i go on Install an select the zip file with Disable auto reboot after update and skip digest check before installing zip, and swipe to confirm flash and it gives the same message again going to the main menu.

That recovery is rather old now. And your existing recovery name is ambiguous as there is no 12 ultra -- there's Xiaomi 12, 12S ultra, 12S pro and 12 pro (Cupid, Thor, Unicorn and Zeus).
I'd update following the instructions in the Q&A section and try again. If you're running a build based on Android 12 currently, use the one with A12 in the file name, if you're on A13 already, use the A13 one. Let us know which it is and we can link you to the correct one.

Last edited:
Mi13 pro!!
Version 14.0.22.0 has been updated normally.
At present, it is found that after taking a photo in CAMERA, the photo has been repaired and there is no problem.
However, for the selfie part, the beautification is still unavailable!! There is only a reset, there is no adjustment option!!
Press reset and it will flash back directly!! The second flashback will cause a warning signal!!

Camera reset is useless,
Can someone provide the 13pro mainland version camera apk download point?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-17-18-02-06-556_com.android.camera.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-17-18-02-06-556_com.android.camera.jpg
    944.6 KB · Views: 611
  • Screenshot_2023-03-17-18-02-57-139_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-17-18-02-57-139_com.miui.home.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 279
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: rrayton
Hi! My Redmi note 10 pro Global stock rom(sweet) at MIUI12.0.14, can i unlock it then straight fastboot to flash it to MIUI14.0.1(EU ROM)?

MI 11 Lite 4G (courbet), upgrade to V14.0.2.0.TKQMIXM
Before upgrade, casting screen to tv (Samsung Q80) worked perfectly.
Now not works: i see my tv in available devices, choose it, on tv accept to connect my phone but.... after about 10 seconds tv says "there is some problem"
Other phones (Redmi Note 7 lavender with xiaomi.eu v12) can connect to tv without issue.
Tryied to reset "cast" app (com.milink.service) but no solved.

Anyone has similar issue?

Last edited:
Just ignore mount errors and no system warning and reboot. It will work.
Thanks for the help, it works now, my only pain is I don't found a Calendar widget, is it existing or there is something wrong in my system and I must do a Hard reset and start all over?
IMG_20230317_141515.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the help, it works now, my only pain is I don't found a Calendar widget, is it existing or there is something wrong in my system and I must do a Hard reset and start all over?
Pinch homescreen -> widgets -> search glass thing top right corner -> Android widgets bottom screen. The Android widgets including calendar one is in there

Reactions: weresgyufa
Hi, The 4G network disconnects randomly on the Poco F3, it's since the switch to MIUI 14 (and differently on MIUI 13)

Last edited:
Pinch homescreen -> widgets -> search glass thing top right corner -> Android widgets bottom screen. The Android widgets including calendar one is in there
Thanks, but there is nothing for the App Vault? Because in the 12.xxxx versions there was calendar add-in. I attach what I miss here.

Attachments

• IMG_20230317_141515.jpg
    IMG_20230317_141515.jpg
    285.7 KB · Views: 90
Happy with the miui 14 for rn10pro, ( from last 13 stable)
Everything seems to work
Only one question, is it possible to set the distance shorter between the shortcuts lower screen (calls, SMS...) And the first lower range of apps icons .
They seem to be far away with a Big Space for the dots indicated witch desktop i'm on

Happy with the miui 14 for rn10pro, ( from last 13 stable)
Everything seems to work
Only one question, is it possible to set the distance shorter between the shortcuts lower screen (calls, SMS...) And the first lower range of apps icons .
They seem to be far away with a Big Space for the dots indicated witch desktop i'm on
If you hid the full screen indicator either unhide it, or you'll have to play with your layout/font size/icon size a bit to make it feel smaller for now.

Why are my widgets disabled?
When I use the widgets after a short time they are deleted. It seems to be a problem with apps themes or app vault.
I am attaching an image of the notifications with Chinese characters.
The miui version: xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote10Pro_V14.0.1.0.TKFMIXM_v14

Attachments

• problemas widgets miui 14.jpeg
    problemas widgets miui 14.jpeg
    37.8 KB · Views: 203
Why are my widgets disabled?
When I use the widgets after a short time they are deleted. It seems to be a problem with apps themes or app vault.
I am attaching an image of the notifications with Chinese characters.
The miui version: xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote10Pro_V14.0.1.0.TKFMIXM_v14
This has already been addressed for the next build.

Reactions: Nuschi
Hi again
Is it possible to change the date format on the lockscreen, langage is french and only on the lockscreen the date format IS mm/dd instead of dd/mm

Hi there I am facing problem on my mi 11 venus with stable rom 14.0.8 that sometimes
screen search bar can search and find local apps and sometimes it does not.
And other bug is when sharing photo from gallery to whatsapp or telegram it is already captioned by application name for example on whatsapp it is captioned Whatsapp

Last edited:
Reactions: rrayton
Hi there I am facing problem on my mi 11 venus with stable rom 14.0.8 that sometimes screen search bar can search and find local apps and sometimes it does not.
What do you mean by "screen search bar"?

And other bug is when sharing photo from gallery to whatsapp or telegram it is already captioned by application name for example on whatsapp it is captioned Whatsapp
If you believe that this is a bug, you should report this to Xiaomi, it's not something we added...